Hello my fellow SteamGifters.

I got a milestone to celebrate, I reached 999 games on my steam account. YO-HO-HO
Took me 100 days to get there (not counting 3 games I had in 2014)

It was a hard path... Checking deals section and /r/GameDeals for daily sales. Looking for price glitches during the summertime sale. Learning some Portuguese and VPN for even better deals. Trying to win some games in train giveaways, and even trying to solve some hard puzzles... All that kind of daily entertainment.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・゚✧ I want to present you today's special shitty train. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・゚✧

There will be 3 entrance doors to the train station:

1. VIP Gate. If for some reason I added you to whitelist and you are able to open this link - feel free to skip next 2 cruel puzzles.

2. Main Gate. This is puzzle. Paint by numbers one. Use this [clicky link]() to get your ticket This gate is broken now. It will be fixed soon. I'm just to lazy now

3. Backdoor. Name the movie. Simple as that. Follow this link to sneak behind security, and get on the train - clicky link

Train giveaways are ranging from lvl0 to lvl2. If you lucky enough you may find games like bribe the dreamhouse, bad rats, 2 metro redux games, garrys mod, and bunch of bundle fodders

Here is some mood music while you will try to solve this easy puzzles end enjoy train ride.
https://youtu.be/Z-LyvotnXBA

Train arrives to its destination on August 14 9:00 am. If for some reason you need a countdown timer - please go here > over here

If for some reason this thread did not meet your expectations - I don't care.

Answers to the movie puzzle: Train, Today's Special, Summertime, TiMER, The Deal
:D

8 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Poll

View Results
Thanks for Barbie
Thanks for Rats
Thanks for NOTHING }:-[

bump for solved & congrats on 999 games :)

8 years ago

Bumpino

8 years ago

Great trainZ and fun puzzle! Thanks a bunch for the hints too, otherwise I would be doomed. Bump!

8 years ago

Well, once in Morrowind, I made a nice Khajiit to start with and robbed every house in Seyda Neen before venturing further! Even the level 70 one! And I even found out it's a bad idea to sell items stolen from the vendor!
Now, how hard could a gate be? If lock-piking won't fix this problem, I'll just jump it using my high athletic skill!

8 years ago

bump for solved.

8 years ago

Bump!

8 years ago

3-5 solved, i don't know any movies with JP with that IMDb rating :(

8 years ago

Bump