PAC-MAN WORLD Re-PAC is at -75%, for 7.49 € on steam.

Also on Fanatical, at -78%, for 6.59 €

P.S : Can also be cheaper in this steam bundle here, if you own all others games on this bundle.

End on 28th January.

Original Steam description :

PAC-MAN comes home on his birthday and discovers that the ghosts have kidnapped his family and ruined his party! PACK-MAN comes to the rescue on Ghost Island!

• With an improved UI, tweaked mechanics, and updated visuals, PAC-MAN WORLD Re-PAC is a modernized classic!
• Dodge ghosts, solve environmental puzzles, save the PAC-FAM and more in this platforming adventure!
• Jump on your butt, ride at full speed, perform PAC-GUM attacks and glides until the final confrontation against TOC-MAN!
• Play a collection of 3D mazes in MAZE MODE! Complete the QUEST MODE to unlock the original PAC-MAN game in ORIGINAL MODE!

3 months ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Cheaper on steam if you own everything else in the complete the set bundle. I considered getting it on Fanatical until I saw the steam bundle. Thanks for posting!

3 months ago

Thanks for the tip, added on the description.

3 months ago

Thanks for the heads up! But I'll grab it on Gamersgate - with the code ITAD it's cheaper than on Steam and Fanatical; it is 80% off for 6.08 €.

3 months ago

Wow, definitely not in my region. It s at full price.

3 months ago

Nice find, even cheaper in my region, but I suspect there'll be conversion fees once processed.

3 months ago

Thanks

3 months ago

Closed 2 months ago by Warriot.