clicky for forum post @ minerwars.com

Too lazy to clicky?
(Copied from the forum post)

Want to get your hands on a free beta key for Miner Wars 2081?

First Make an account! Don't have one, perhaps ask your friend for THEIR affiliate link and help a bum out.

1. Add the affiliate link from your Miner Wars profile to your web page, blog, forum signature, or wherever you're able to gawk about video games. (DO NOT SPAM, Obey other site's rules!)

2. When someone clicks on that link, you get one point; you're able to view your progress on our website, on your profile page: http://www.minerwars.com/Profile.aspx

3. Once you attained 250 clicks, send an email to beta@keenswh.com, and we will use our box of genetically engineered rabbits to send you your beta key, hopefully that's all they'll send you... disregard all and any carrots.

The affiliate link should be: http://www.minerwars.com/?aid=XXX (add your ID or username in place of XXX)

You can find your personalized link and number of clicks on your profile page:
http://www.minerwars.com/Profile.aspx

DON'T FORGET: THE MORE PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT MINER WARS == THE BETTER GAME IT GETS IN FUTURE

Thank you

Best Regards,
Marek Rosa & The Miner Wars Team

PS: Not spamming my profile :>

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Lol. So to get a beta key I need to mass advertise the game with a referral link?

Lol.

1 decade ago

Yes or pay for it probably. lol

1 decade ago

Is this any different from Miner Wars Arena?

1 decade ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

1 decade ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

the fuck is miner wars

do I get to fight with a pickaxe?

1 decade ago

Nope. It's more like Descent.

1 decade ago

The 250-click requirement is TOO DAMN HIGH for such a beta key

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

Posted this on the Miner forum, but thought I should post it here, too >.>

Did they honestly say "Do not spam" and "250 clicks" in the same post? I wanted the game when I heard about it, but this "promotion" is a bit of a turn off -.-

Also, slightly different topic, but I'm getting pretty sick of companies thinking that we have to earn a right to beta test the game. With such an insanely saturated videogame market (not to mention F2P MMOs) I can just pick and choose games I want to beta-test and completely ignore ones like this. I have five betas in my Steam client alone, and three other non-steam betas that I had to do absolutely nothing but sign up for.

Edit: Also, just checked the Minerwars Store. The fact that they're selling cheats for the singleplayer for five bucks is another huge turnoff. The whole thing seems like a massive money-grab to me.

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by tragedian.