Deponia: The Complete Journey 89% of 1664 reviews ❀ πŸ† 2 $29.99
Anna's Quest 86% of 522 reviews ❀ πŸ† 5 $19.99
Memoria Soundtrack (DLC) 100% of 1 reviews (Base game has cards) - 0 $2.99

Tier 2 - BTA (lowest so far: $5.20)

Game Ratings Cards Achievements Bundled Retail Price
Witch It 89% of 1417 reviews ❀ πŸ† 0 $14.99
Silence 85% of 579 reviews ❀ πŸ† 2 $19.99
Deponia Doomsday 86% of 1166 reviews ❀ πŸ† 3 $19.99
Deponia Doomsday Soundtrack (DLC) No user reviews (Base game has cards) - 0 $2.99

Tier 3 - $12

Game Ratings Cards Achievements Bundled Retail Price
Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun 95% of 5264 reviews ❀ πŸ† 1 $39.99
The Long Journey Home 66% of 713 reviews ❀ πŸ† 0 $29.99
Bounty Train 71% of 465 reviews ❀ πŸ† 0 $24.99
  • $2 Humble Wallet credit for Monthly subscribers Note: The wallet credit has an expiration date now (check yours here) (support article)

☠ - Game was free at some time and does not grant any CV if given away.

Retail:

• Tier 1 = $82.95
  • Tier 1 + 2 = $140.91
  • Tier 1 + 2 + 3 = $235.88

CV:

• Tier 1 = 9.44
  • Tier 1 + 2 = 18.14
  • Tier 1 + 2 + 3 = 32.38

Note about referrals:

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
You can disable referral links from your settings panel:
https://www.steamgifts.com/account/settings/referrals

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

Wondering what games you already own from this bundle? There's an extension/UserScript for that! It's called the RaChartβ„’ Enhancer!

This script enhances the charts by showing you which games you already own from the ones in it. If you own it, the row will be highlighted with a green color.

Thanks to luckz for the poll.

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

$2 wallet in the Monthly tier for Monthly subscribers?! It's the secret 13th Monthly for this year.

View Results
T1 - One Dollar Caravan
T2 - Beat The Witch
T3 - I'm taking the Humble Monthly tier ($12)
The Long Decision Process @ Home - maybe!
I already Completed these Journeys :< This castle houses no princess.
Can't afford a ticket for this Bounty Train right now.
Silence, I kill you.

Only T3 is interesting, seems like this is the new way ING manages their bundles now. But since I already own shadow tactics I'm better off buying the other 2 games on sale.

5 years ago

Anna's quest and Silence wishlisted
T3 for Shadow Tactics :)

5 years ago

can definitely pass, already got what I wanted from this during other sales and bundles XD

5 years ago

Deponia complete journey for a dollar? That's 3 games in 1

5 years ago

Like a few others here, only tier 3 is of interest for The Long Journey Home and Bounty Train. Given the somewhat mixed reviews for both, I'm not going to take the plunge at that price.

5 years ago

I chuckled at Beat the Witch.

Gotta pass, 12 USD is too high for my taste. First and second Tiers I have most of them already.

5 years ago

Deponia Doomsday Soundtrack ?

Does "Deponia Doomsday" not already include this? There is no link to it from the main page. It also says on the main page "Includes Art Book with over 200 pages, Soundtrack (25 tracks) and Concept Art" I have it from "HB Monthly Oct 2016" but I'm still playing "The Complete Journey" Awesome Game BTW. Buy the $1 level for that alone if you don't have it.

Should I be entering the GAs for this if I want it? Or do I already have it? I don't see it as a DLC in my Lib. I just assumed that when I finished journey and installed this that it would be there.

Does the fact that this is there mean that this bundle key is not the normal key for the game. But ... it also says right on the HB page for this that "Includes Soundtrack, Concept Art & Art Book as digital extras! "

Annnnd. screw it. Downloading now to check what happens. ..... 3.5 GB.. 5 min. love that....

And its all there. "Art Book", "Concept Art", "Soundtrack".

So I won't be entering the GAs for the soundtrack.. Now I'm really confused. Is this just a bonus that they are giving out? What good does it do anyone if they win? They already have it like I do don't they? Can you download the soundtrack without having the game? And if you have the game you already have all the bonuses, right?

So I just checked the HB Oct 2016 page. Nope. Single key.

Bonus point time..... At some point. "Fidel - Dungeon Rescue" on that page was a humble Orig. Its now a steam key. Nice.

So... Confused but happy. Anyone know the answers?

5 years ago

Yes, it is included by default with Deponia 4, but registered as a separate DLC in Steam. I guess on SG, it is more or less free 0.45 CV, nothing more.

5 years ago

It downloaded a 255kb or something file for me after activating it.
Which is just installscript_bonus.vdf which doesn't do anything.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

5 years ago

Witch It itself is kinda worth it, I like the bundle, I got some of the games already so it would be a "meh" buy for me.

5 years ago

Fantastic bundle. Instant buy for me. 3 games from Tier 3 on wishlist and 1 from tier 2. And the rest I don't own either and they look pretty good too!

5 years ago

Blegh, got them all except Silence. Not sure if I'm. buying the lot only for 1 game.

5 years ago

if you played the first part and you want to play the game, go for it. i loved this game. but be aware: its not a classic point and click advanture. its mich less difficult and more focussed on the story.
if you just want to +1, go for indigala^^

5 years ago

I just bought the bundle. Maybe I can give the Deponia games to my sister. I love puzzle/adventures but also story based games. Life is Strange is my favourite atm.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

5 years ago

This promotion seems unrelated to the bundle purchase. 'FREE' and all. Unless you're saying that, once you got the Warfarme items, you'll be so busy grinding there that you don't need no stinkin' Daedalic junk no more.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

5 years ago

Might get the first tier, after I look and see what games I have from these. (The only one I'm sure I have is the original Deponia, which I won on SG, played a little and decided I don't like enough to continue.)

5 years ago

Maybe Tier 1 because I'm interested in Caravan ( Deponia Complete yaay, but I have all the individual games)
Shadow Tactics is really cool but my laptop is sub-par
Silence... I don't really want to do anything with that world after how unlikeable The Whispered World was for me. Also already having P&C for a few months, so I shoudl be fine :P
edit: I ... should have checked how the tiers are, before winning the Memoria OST (which is pretty cool btw, so no real regrets :D )

5 years ago

HB has gotten to be less about charity now and more about money. Note the default values for the bundle are hidden (there's some small, completely unnoticeable text that says "Choose where your money goes >"): the default is that very little of the money goes to charity -- the lion's share goes to Daedalic, and next Humble Bundle. Also, the default charity is "IRC", which has been caught with fraud before. If you want to change any of these (percentage that goes to charity, which charity it actually goes to, etc.), be sure to do so before sending payment.

5 years ago*

The default amount for charity has been 15% for years.
You can still put your sliders 100% to charity if you want to.

This bundle does not show IRC as a recipient on my page.
This bundle shows charity: water and American Red Cross as the charities to me.

I think at some point I chose charity: water as my preferred charity.

5 years ago

Sorry for asking here, but how do you set a preferred default charity?
Never knew you could do that :0

5 years ago

https://www.humblebundle.com/store
Click on the Charity button around the middle of the screen
Then look for a nice one :)

5 years ago

Oh! Thank you so much, adam!
Appreciate it :')
Now I feel blind

5 years ago

Strange bundle for me. I had everything I wanted from the upper two tiers, and picked up T1 for Deponia Complete.
I sure don't mind when that happens.

Thanks for the thread.

5 years ago

i have all Deponia games bought separately, Silence and Memoria that was free in a giveway on RAZER time ago. not interested into Witch it. i have Anna's Quest, Bounty Train, Shadow Tactics Blades of The Shogun and Long Journey Home wishlisted so for me hey it is a great bundle for 10 euros. Shadow Tactics only worth 10 euros. i bought it immediately

5 years ago*

Two wishlisted games in tier 3, I'm in.

5 years ago

Does anybody know which version is "Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun"? Normal or Digital Collectors Edition?

Anybody redeemed the game? Did it get DLC's?

5 years ago

normal edition. no DLC

5 years ago

Thanks, will put it here in SG then. ;)

5 years ago

Might want to add the money got an expiration date. Not just to ACTIVATE it, but to SPEND it.

Expiring Wallet Credit: €1.69
Wallet Credit Expiration: Dec 04, 2018

(See: https://www.humblebundle.com/user/wallet )

5 years ago

Thank you, note added :)

5 years ago

The Long Journey Home's regular price is currently 29.99€ on Steam

5 years ago

It seems that the price has been permanently lowered. Thank you for noticing this, I updated the chart accordingly.

5 years ago

Browser crashed, lost my $5 BTA price. Not paying $8 for it now.

5 years ago

Hey ayuinaba, I still have a bundle reserved at $6.07 BTA for a friend, that I don't need anymore. Just in case you're still interested.

5 years ago

I already bought the third tier, but thanks a lot :)

5 years ago

Warframe thingie:

A505-B60E-AACB-2

TWO ONE Cabal

5 years ago

Ended

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.