June 2021 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

đź“… Important dates

• đź’ł June 29th, 2021: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 July 6th 2021: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Sid Meier's Civilization VI - (Gift link notification)

Worms Rumble (Gift link notification)

Going Under - (Gift link notification)

Ikenfell - Gift link notification

Secret Neighbor

• Everyone receives a ROW key {sub/270579}, but this key excludes activation in Russia.

Notes:

• A GOG key is provided for Disjunction, even if the game is also sold on Steam.
  • You need to claim Worms Rumble and Worms Rumble - Legends Pack separately (they count as 1 choice)
  • Sid Meier's Civilization VI : Platinum Edition is delivered as a single key
  • Disjunction - Redeem it on GOG
    There will be no Steam keys allocated! confirmed by the devs
  • 26 Feb: Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star is out of stock (source)
  • 01 May: Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star has been restocked (source)
  • 🌟 NEW 19 Oct: Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star is out of stock again (source)

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Sid Meier's Civilization VI : Platinum Edition 82% of 112638 Corresponds to this Store bundle ❤ 🏆 9.00 CV (as base game) sub/400092 W M L 0 $167.91
Secret Neighbor 89% of 8129 ❤ 🏆 3.00 CV app/859570 W 0 $19.99
Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse 93% of 669 ❤ 🏆 3.00 CV app/7800 W 0 $19.99
Worms Rumble 78% of 897 - 🏆 2.25 CV app/1186040 W 0 $14.99
Worms Rumble - Legends Pack (DLC) 100% of 4 - - 1.20 CV app/1440191 W 0 $7.99
Going Under 94% of 1117 ❤ 🏆 3.00 CV app/1154810 W 0 $19.99
Panzer Paladin 77% of 160 ❤ 🏆 3.00 CV app/975510 W 0 $19.99
Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star 92% of 68 - 🏆 1.50 CV ⚙️ app/1302050 W M 0 $9.99
Desolate 70% of 5111 ❤ 🏆 3.75 CV app/671510 W 1 $24.99
Ikenfell 93% of 344 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/854940 W M 0 $19.99
Paw Paw Paw 86% of 65 ❤ 🏆 1.50 CV app/1037910 W M 0 $9.99
Effie 80% of 62 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/975950 W 0 $19.99

Sid Meier's Civilization VI : Platinum Edition (corresponds to this Store bundle) is one key that activates the following:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Sid Meier's Civilization VI 82% of 112638 ❤ 🏆 9.00 CV app/289070 W M L 3 $59.99
Sid Meier's Civilization® VI: Rise and Fall (DLC) 58% of 2045 (Base game has cards) - 29.99 CV app/645402 W M L 0 $29.99
Sid Meier's Civilization® VI: Nubia Civilization & Scenario Pack (DLC) 37% of 308 (Base game has cards) - 4.99 CV app/645400 W 0 $4.99
Sid Meier's Civilization® VI: Persia and Macedon Civilization & Scenario Pack (DLC) 37% of 471 (Base game has cards) - 8.99 CV app/512035 W M L 0 $8.99
Sid Meier's Civilization® VI: Australia Civilization & Scenario Pack (DLC) 44% of 723 (Base game has cards) - 0.75 CV app/512034 W M L 1 $4.99
Sid Meier's Civilization® VI: Vikings Scenario Pack (DLC) 14% of 1102 (Base game has cards) - 0.75 CV app/512032 W M L 1 $4.99
Civilization VI - 25th Anniversary Soundtrack No user reviews (Base game has cards) - 0 CV app/512031 0 $ -
Sid Meier's Civilization® VI: Aztec Civilization Pack (DLC) No user reviews (Base game has cards) - 0 CV app/512030 0 $ -
Sid Meier's Civilization® VI: Poland Civilization & Scenario Pack (DLC) 35% of 787 (Base game has cards) - 4.99 CV app/512033 W M L 0 $4.99
Sid Meier's Civilization® VI: Khmer and Indonesia Civilization & Scenario Pack (DLC) 48% of 277 (Base game has cards) - 8.99 CV app/645401 W 0 $8.99
Sid Meier's Civilization® VI: Gathering Storm (DLC) 69% of 1898 - - 39.99 CV app/947510 W M L 0 $39.99
Sid Meier's Civilization® VI: Digital Deluxe Extras No user reviews (Base game has cards) - 0 CV app/521770 0 $ -
Sid Meier's Civilization VI Development Assets No user reviews (Base game has cards) - 0 CV app/597260 0 $ -
Sid Meier's Civilization VI Development Tools No user reviews (Base game has cards) - 0 CV app/404350 0 $ -

⚙️ - Steam is learning about this game, therefore some features will be limited (no card drops, achievements won't count, the game will not give a +1 to your library etc.) More Changes Addressing Fake Games

Retail:

• $355.80

CV:

Humble Original / Extras: Fistful of Nothing

đź’¸ Subscription + Bonuses

Lite Basic Premium Classic
Per month $4.99 $14.99 $19.99 -
Per year $44.99 $134.99 $179.99 $132.00
Games to keep 0 3 9 12 10 12
Choice No Yes Yes Yes
Humble Trove Yes Yes Yes Yes
Humble Store discount 10% 10% 20% 20%
Originals Limited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

đź“ť Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

đź“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

2 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Are you excited to play with your new choices like a kid after getting a new toy?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] Getting the choices has become a routine by now and I’m not usually overly excited about them, but this bundle feels like a win for me.
[New subscription, Steam] Regardless of the overall complaints, Humble still consistently brings light on less popular yet good games that otherwise wouldn’t get any attention.
[Maybe subscribe] With Fanatical’s recent BundleFest offering competitive deals, I’m not sure where to place my money.
[Pause / Backlog] After 1-2 good months, it was a given that the quality abruptly decreased.
[Cancelling / will not buy] What a fiasco the Choice turned into! Not much from the monthly packs fits my taste any more.

Looks again like a big bucket of trade-ware. I remember to good old times when games like Rogue Legacy or Secret of Grindea were in the bundles.
Will we see the day Outer Wilds will come into bundles? Only time will tell.

2 years ago

Not sure if you're being sarcastic or not, but Rogue Legacy and Secret of Grindea were never bundled before.

2 years ago

Secret of Grindea was in a humble bundle 2015. I can remember it because I played it with a friend of mine that only bought those bundles (I never heard of the game before and thats was the day I put it on my wishlist -> best reminder ^^).
For Rogue Legacy it was just a hefty reduction to 3€, you are right. But it would fit the "indie charm" of older bundles.

2 years ago

Only it wasn't though. It launched in early access in 2015, but was never bundled.

These were in humble bundle: https://barter.vg/bundles/3/3/ & https://barter.vg/bundles/3/161/

2 years ago

Its strange that I find a steam forum thread about the bundle purchase and, on the games forum, the following picture in one discussion:

View attached image.
2 years ago

Never heard of a "Rabby Tier", but that doesn't change the fact that it was never in a humble bundle, I should think.

What you linked looks to be from someone pre-ordering the game on humblebundle (hence the pre-order bonus)?

Edit: Yep I was right. From their website: http://www.secretsofgrindea.com/index.php/pre-order/rabby-tier

View attached image.
2 years ago

Secret of Grindea hasn't even gone on sale ever.. let alone bundled. I don't think it'll be bundled until the game is finished, or if the devs give up on the game

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

2 years ago*

Deleted

2 years ago

What is gift link notification?

2 years ago

When you press "Create a gift link", there's a pop-up with a list of countries that receive region locked keys.

2 years ago

So the ROW gift link will be converted to region locked keys?

2 years ago

No, of course not.
A ROW gift link can be activated by anyone.
But if you purchase from Russia for example, you will generate a gift link that can be activated only in RU/CIS (because the key assigned to RU/CIS purchases is region locked and can be activated only in that region).

2 years ago

Pause for the cause.

2 years ago

so the gift link notif show these region lock (image below)

but the steamdb id said that it's only purchasable from sea + china, the question is, if it activated from outside of sea + china, but it isn't listed on the region lock notif, will it work?

View attached image.
2 years ago

What game(s) are you talking about, what Humble billing country are we talking about, and what Steam account country?

2 years ago

it's civ 6 platinum, the bundle was bought in indonesia (sea), if the key was tried to activated in us for example, will it work? bcs it doesn't listed on the giftlink notificatin

2 years ago

Hard to say.
In most of the cases, when there's an Asian region-locked sub, Asian countries will receive that one instead of the ROW key (and as you can see the other 3 games with region locks receive locked packages for Asia).
But indeed not having the countries from {sub/400090/} in the list would indicate that you get a ROW key that can also be activated in US.
On the other hand, it happened before (more than once) that Humble Bundle doesn't list the country in the notification, yet those countries do receive region locked keys.
So... anything is possible. Most probable is that they forgot the countries, but it could also be that Civ VI is an exceptional case in which Asia receives ROW keys.

2 years ago

Normally Indonesia would be "ID", right? So it's not listed in the lock countries and thus you should have a region free key.
If you want to be 101% sure, you can send Lilly (sensualshakti) or me the revealed Steam key via Discord or Steam and we can check for you, since we both activated Civ 6 Platinum.

2 years ago

apetribegames [developer] 19 hours ago
"Hi everyone! Let me just say that we completely understand your frustrations. We've reached out to our publisher to resolve this ASAP and should be able to give you all an update tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience!"
There is still hope for Steam key for Disjunction

2 years ago

Holy crap !
I believed than Platinum Edition mean all DLCs, but I still miss a lot of them. That trend of creating name of edition is full of shit. Maybe I should have wait Dark Matter Edition.

2 years ago

It's like Civ 5's Gold Edition. The only editions you can trust that are complete are "Complete Edition". Even GOTY Edition doesn't guarantee it's 100% inclusive of DLC.

2 years ago

This is very, very disapponting bundle for me.
I'm not buying, even with my $6 discount.

2 years ago

Are you sure? a lot of the games are pretty popular on barter atm, I've already traded for Code Vein and Tales of Zestiria. I still got a couple left over for giveaways. I just kept Going Under to myself though, 95% positive rating.

2 years ago

Lucky for you, but my problem is specific just for me. (I'm mostly using HB for myself,)
I'm from SEA region, region lock key will not work for most tradeable.
(Also Bartervg has awful interface, which i found difficult to use.)

Previous bundle, has been amazing with games like Control, Metro Exodus, Valkyria Chronicles 4 etc
I also like strategy games myself, Europa Universalis 4 or Total War probably worked for me, i tried Civ5, but i can't chew that game :(. My disappointment multiplied, because it offered me $6. (I've been using my 6 months coupon for $6, but HB still offered me $6 price). This supposedly a jackpot, but that's that. Not every month a lucky month.

2 years ago*

Deleted

2 years ago

I think the best solution for that is to check out this group https://steamcommunity.com/groups/groupbuys
I haven't used the group myself however. Using a VPN is not recommended.
I'm not familiar with this issue and I'm uncertain as how to get around it. but perhaps making a thread and asking the community might be a good idea.

2 years ago

I haven't got a hang of either barter.vg or steamtrades. Now I understand why money was invented. They are so much more convenient than barter. For me, it's either to take game for myself or giveaway. But Steamgifts doesn't even have an option for Platinum edition, which has significant part of bundle value.

2 years ago

only civ 6 is 160 euros. this is also a good month. got the bundle

2 years ago

The value in the bundle is almost entirely in Civ 6 (which has been free on Epic before and part of a 2018 Humble Monthly) and its DLCs. If you don't want that, it's pretty much worthless, I find it hard to justify paying a significant amount for any of the other games.

2 years ago

civ 6 is a great game and I wanted the dlcs so I got it. buying separate dlcs costs a lot more. the steam version is then better than the Epic one. has all the functions

2 years ago*

Here is the GOG link for Disjunction if anyone is interested:

https://www.gog.com/game/disjunction

2 years ago

Hello, i have a question and really need an answer guys. I bought this bundle from USA - i understand i will get Civ {sub/400092/}? Can i redeem it at my Europe friend account?

2 years ago

Why don't you just let your friend try the key? :3

2 years ago

Maybe he doesn't want to buy the bundle if his friend can't use the key

2 years ago

I actually dont know what will happen when he uses that key xd For example - will it bind to his account, but he may not be able to start the game? No idea, i dont want to risk.

2 years ago

It's virtually impossible to activate a game and then not be able to play it. (Only with publisher mistakes, like recently Dying Light Platinum, but that's fixed now, or some overlap between Russian and European region locks.)

If your friend can activate the key, your friend can play the game. Otherwise it will say that the game can't be activated in that region.

2 years ago

Thats actually not true, I've had a couple of games that activated but not been able to run it due to region lock but it will become run-able after 90 days.

2 years ago

If USA should be RoW/Global, so theoretically it should be able to. I have not personally tried so I am just basing it off the thread.

2 years ago

I don't want to support 'It gets better Project"

dsgusting

I want to support POLISH & EASTERN EUROPEAN CHRISTIAN FAMILY CENTRE LTD.

2 years ago

to wplacaj na Rydzyka

2 years ago

xD

2 years ago

I have exactly all of the Civ6 content this bundle contains, so this will be a pause for me - first one in a while. There are a couple of interesting-sounding games in there, but most of them don't match my tastes much. If I didn't have the Civ6 expansions, I'd jump in.

2 years ago

I don't think there will be any steam keys for Disjunction

apetribegames [developer] 22 minutes ago
Hi everyone, thanks for all the continued feedback. Just to clarify, it's entirely up to Steam whether or not they grant requests for large volumes of Steam keys. In this case, they chose not to. Believe me, we would give you all Steam keys if we could and we're as frustrated as you are about this situation. We want everyone to be able to play Disjunction on the platform of their choice, and we're sorry that we're unable to provide that.

Please keep in mind that the GOG version of Disjunction is DRM-free, which means that you do not need the GOG launcher to install or launch the game, and you can add it to your Steam library as a non-Steam game. If you click on Disjunction in your online GOG library and then click on DOWNLOAD OFFLINE BACKUP GAME INSTALLERS, you can download and install the game as a standalone .exe and then add it to your Steam Library. We understand that this isn't the same as providing Steam keys, but we hope it will help some of you to enjoy the game.

Thank you for your understanding.

source: https://steamcommunity.com/app/979310/discussions/0/3085508296776140100/?ctp=6#c3109152828477044644

SoldOut CS [developer] 2 hours ago
Hi everyone, thank you so much for your comments and thoughts. Unfortunately, we were unable to secure enough Steam keys to provide Steam as a download option for this month's Humble Choice Bundle. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and really appreciate all of your feedback. - Sold Out

source: https://steamcommunity.com/app/979310/discussions/0/3085508296776140100/?ctp=5#c3109152828476692819

2 years ago*

That would be really weird if true, as this is the first time I've ever seen this happen with any bundle site. I mean there are probably tons of games that sold even less that managed to get into Humble choice bundles.. Either the publisher is lying, there's some kind of miscommunication between Valve and the publisher, or this is a new thing with Valve that's setting a precedent..

Either way, I think the solution to this problem (if all of this is true), is Humble should've replaced the game with a different one

2 years ago

It's a bit weird that Steam did not agree on key generation, we'll see if that ever changes. Game indifferent bundle, maybe keys added to monthly retroactively...
Humble doesn't need to replace this with another game, they can give whatever on whatever platform, it's not limited to Steam only.

2 years ago

I read something in the forums with Mechwarrior 5 having been a epic exclusive and them having another project that's an epic exclusive as well, so maybe that's why steam is not giving them specifically steam keys in that large amounts. In a sense, they're screwing steam over, so why should they bother helping out.

2 years ago

I still have my last 6$ coupon this month but i think i'll just pause it anyway. Kinda interested in 4 games but still a very weak month in my opinion.

2 years ago

Civ6 plat will be worth those 6$ even 5 years from now, its the best humble since crash with spyro, i think.

2 years ago

Sadly I didn't have the money yet for that one. My first one was December of that year. Right before the change so I could get classic.

2 years ago

June 29th, 2021: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

That's weird, I got autocharged right on reveal day. Or maybe the day after, not sure, all I know is I never clicked "unlock my choices" and I got straight the "Select games" button :s

2 years ago

you weren't autocharged for this month. At first I thought the same as you too.
selecting a game to unlock will make the payment popup appear.

2 years ago

+1

Nobody gets auto-charged on reveal day:

• you get charged after you select a choice,
  • otherwise, you get auto-charged on the last Tuesday of the month if you did not pause before.
2 years ago

I didn't click unlock my choice either, i was just looking for information of the games right after reveal and then i noticed that the button was already 'select games' too

2 years ago

Yeah same, I have prepaid months so... It's weird, maybe I need to try to pause and see.

2 years ago

seeing the button 'select games' does not mean anything, you can still go to 'manage your subscription' and pause unless you've unlocked at least one of the games.

2 years ago*

That's quite a tricky change though... Hurray for dark patterns

2 years ago

On a side note, it's nice to check if your games are region locked before 'committing' by clicking the gift to a friend button on the games :P

2 years ago

I was scaried too when i went to choice and it was like i had unlocked the moth.
I think they do that in order to bait us and click there, then you know what follows.

When i paused this month the the msg shown was the correct and never got the congrats msg from unlocking.
However i've asked them if my sub was propertly paused despite the fact that that to have a month unlocked you always get the notif here are your your choices of this month.

View attached image.
2 years ago

I had the same exact scare since usually there is the “unlock choices” button

2 years ago

I got my answer from support.

We've made a small change to our Early Unlock process. If you click "Select Games", you will see the Early Unlock option. You can find more here: Humble Choice - Early Unlock Games

It was way better before, it was the same function but you could understand it at first glance

2 years ago

For some reason, i can't find Sid Meier’s Civilization® VI Platinum Edition in the create giveaway search function. Anyone know what's going on?

2 years ago

Yes, check this comment.

2 years ago

Uh... It explains the situation but i'm left confused if it's acceptable to make a base game giveaway instead. Is there any indication by the support/staff that this is okay to do in these cases?

If there is no green flag on this subject, i might just have to create a ticket and bother the support about it. It has been a while since i've done that anyways.

PS: Thanks for the reply.

2 years ago

if it's acceptable to make a base game giveaway instead

Yes definitely. Giving away something "bigger" that what you make the giveaway for is always acceptable. The other way around - not. As long as the key you give away includes the item you make a giveaway for, everything is fine.
Besides, there's no other way to give this away (apart from giving it away as one DLC, but that isn't really optimal).

You can see that others also use the base game for this: https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaways/search?q=Civilization

2 years ago

Alright, many thanks for the help and constant bundle information!

2 years ago

I'll see if one of my friends wants to buy off Civ6 but otherwise it's a pause here.

2 years ago

God dammit I was too late to be able to use the $6 coupon, guess it's a goodbye for me then TT

2 years ago

Are you sure you can't? I was able to do it a couple of days ago. Did you try to pause and at the end did you get a warning that you would lose the $6.00?

2 years ago

The coupon expired yesterday.
It wasn't supposed to apply to this month, but Humble changed the Choice rollover date (from 1st Friday PT to 1st Tuesday PT) earlier this year, without updating the coupon to match. So there was a 3-day overlap (Tuesday through Friday) where the coupon was still valid for this month's bundle.

2 years ago

Oh, guess I got lucky then. Thanks for that info but sorry that others cannot take advantage of the deal. Hopefully a similar coupon comes back around again. It was a fun ride.

2 years ago

Hopefully a similar coupon comes back around again.

You called it man, it came back, and I got it! :DDD

2 years ago

Haha grats man. I'm happy for you, dude. Looks like the early birds got screwed this time, but I'm glad it all worked out in the end.

2 years ago

Skipping this month because I signed up for Steam keys. They should secure the keys in advance, it's not new that Valve doesn't always grant every request for keys. Valve should make the rules behind key requests clear but that doesn't give Humble a pass.

2 years ago

All I want this month is a couple of Civ 6 DLCs, but Humble have me 3 months heavily discounted ($8 for 12 games) so it's worth it to me. A shame it's not separate keys so I could give away what I already have.

2 years ago

I also would have liked to give the base game away . I already owned Civ 6 but not the DLCs and I bought this boundle practically only for the DLCs. then some other games like worms rumble, going under and stubbs the zombie I had them on my wish list anyway

2 years ago*

So looks like Going Unger from the NA region cannot be used in RU(CIS) for some unknown reason

View attached image.
2 years ago

Are you sure it's a NA key? I'm asking because NA receives https://steamdb.info/sub/393790/ which is ROW (can be activated everywhere). I tested this sub myself.
So either your Humble account region is not set to NA (maybe it was reset?) or the exact region from which you purchase receives a different sub that cannot be activated in RU/CIS. If it's the latter, I'd would be useful to know which country you have set in your Humble account settings.

2 years ago

Yepp....turned out the guy who traded me the key was from Puerto Rico, he thought it counts as NA

2 years ago*

hello @sensualshakti ,

Going Under - (Gift link notification)

There is Region lock warning above that picture, you cropped that part: https://ibb.co/p3bGMKx

"This key is not available in the countries listed below. If the gift recipient is located in one of these countries, they may not be able to redeem the key."

It's actually same with Worms gift notification picture

2 years ago*

The notification looks the same even if you get a ROW key.
The subs you get from USA are linked in the OP under "Everyone else", you get ROW keys for all the games (I tested the subs myself).

2 years ago

Thank you for clarification :)

2 years ago

Really dislike such tight region locking (CIV 6), on top of putting such high regional pricings in non-US regions.

2 years ago

On May 29 I cancelled the 6 months for $6/month and felt some anger that the coupon actually was still working for the June bundle and decided to resubscribe sometimes later this month for €10 or something.... BUT
Today tried to check what's the price they ask and... this was showing https://i.imgur.com/nd0ixMU.jpg then it showed like this https://i.imgur.com/AkQDdiy.jpg and then https://i.imgur.com/nkDciBR.jpg

So how is it ? €4.95 for another 6 months or not ?

2 years ago*

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.