Castlevania Triple Pack only for $2.99 (restocked again)
https://www.greenmangaming.com/games/castlevania-triple-pack-pc/
This pack includes:

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate HD
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Ultimate Edition
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 Digital Bundle

Metal Gear Triple Pack only for $3.99 (Out of stock)
https://www.greenmangaming.com/games/metal-gear-triple-pack-pc/
This pack includes:

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Metal Gear Rising Purchase Restricted game:

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Can people from SEA activate the Castlevania games? I see a few giveaways and I'm not sure if I should enter, the Steamdb pages say they are purchase locked here but I'm not sure it means activation lock.

5 years ago

Yeah, But you need to change your VPN to Europe or USA. I'm from Vietnam btw.

5 years ago

Thanks for the information, I'm Vietnamese too. I won't bother then, if the publisher don't want me to play their game then I see no reason to force myself.

5 years ago

Didn't know you were Vietnamese, I'm half Vietnamese myself too

5 years ago

Region lock??
creat another new steam account
use vpn tool to jump to another Region
redeem key
remove vpn tool
downlord game and play it

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

Has anyone who got a region locked castlevania 2 had a response from support yet?

5 years ago

Damn it :/

First time I've bought something from Greenman Gaming for over a year and I've only received 2 Steam keys for:

• Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate HD
  • Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Ultimate Edition

No Lords of Shadow 2 key

Did anybody else have that problem? Does one of the other 2 keys activate Lords of Shadow 2 as well?
Granted, it was cheap as dirt but I don't wanna waste my time contacting Customer Support :( Guess that's my punishment for buying games that my PC probably can't even currently run just because they're cheap.

5 years ago

Why not contact them? No matter how cheap, this was no price glitch (confirmed by them) and it is better than pirate the games. You are all within your right to get what you payed for. I have been waiting for them to provide me a working key for lords of shadow 2 since past thursday but I believe they will fix it.

5 years ago

You're absolutely right and I am going to contact them about it. What I ment was actually had I known I'm going to run into this issue I would not have bought the Triple pack no matter how cheap.

Also apprently I'm not the only one with that problem. Guess it makes sense considering there had already been problems with region locked keys for LOS2 (but I thought those wouldn't affect me since I'm from Europe).

5 years ago

Yeah, a lot of people are having the issue, I am not from Europe and still.

Also, I admit that I also bought this game while my PC won't probably run them decently...

5 years ago

Also, I admit that I also bought this game while my PC won't probably run them decently...

Well, if they come through with the 3rd game it's a really sweet deal and two of my buddies seem to have really enjoyed them :D

5 years ago

Was there no notification directly after the purchase?
I bought the Metal Gear triple pack and immediately was informed that they are out of keys for Phantom Pain and they'll inform me after a restock.

5 years ago

Was there no notification directly after the purchase?

Not that I can remember and I usually read pretty carefully when buying stuff online.

I'll have to check again later because somebody claimed LOS2 wasn't listed under Castlevania Triple pack for them but rather seperately as Castlevania Triple pack - Bonus but unless they hid it way down on my purchases tab behind older purchases that's probably not it neither.

5 years ago*

You can't check that again, afaik. It only showed me that information directly after the purchase. When I check my purchase section now, it only shows me the 2 keys I got, but no further information about the third key.

5 years ago

Naw, I ment I'll check if it's maybe listed as a seperate Bundle but unless they hid it behind older purchases I doubt that ;)

5 years ago

Happen same to me and to other 2 guys in this thread too,but i will ask refund with paypal soon if they not fix it fast,i already contact support yesterday and they reply that they still "investigate about it" .
Edit: support send me the key for castlevania los2 all ok now.

5 years ago*

It's good to hear I'm not the only one, makes it more likely that they do something about it.

I assume over the weekend their Customer support is not in the office so that was probably just an automatic mail you got yesterday.

Anyway my gaming schedule has been pretty busy lately playing Destiny 2 with my buddies after we got it from PS+ so it's not like I'm in a hurry to actually play it. As long as they get it fixed within a week or so that's ok for me.

5 years ago

Refund must be asked within 60 days , Paypal disputes must be opened within 45 days of purchasing an item , so yes we have little time to play games if we want , but because i PAY yesterday for have the key yesterday and i not pay it yesterday for have it in an " Unknown Day" i doubt that i will be wait long to proceed.
But i'm happy if you can and happy that my experience was useful for you to know ;)
Edit: support send me the key for castlevania los2 all ok now.

5 years ago*

I have the same problem, just bought the triple pack and Los 2 is missing.

EDIT: The support was really quick and sent me the missing key ^_^. A really great deal

5 years ago*

I forgot to update this but they came through pretty quick and sent me a giftlink for the missing game.

I've read in this thread they had to refund some orders because they don't have keys for some regions (f.e. LATAM) but if you're from Belgium you should be fine. Took roughly 1 business day after filing a ticket until I heard back from Support.

Edit: Glad to hear it worked out for you as well ;)

5 years ago

Everybody complaining about Crustlevania, and I'm sitting here waiting for Metal Gear to come back, it's a sad, sad sale.

5 years ago

it won't, they were clear about it sadly

5 years ago

Let me dream :(

5 years ago

I am not happy about it too :/ I have missed the Metal Gear :/

5 years ago

Support send me a key for LOS2 i rendeem it and all ok, i'm happy now, good deal.

5 years ago

Still no Castlevania 2 key for atm. finger crossed

5 years ago

GMG support just refunded my order because there is no key from my region (LATAM) for LOS2

So I guess I got Mirror of Fate for free

5 years ago

that's not true, i'm from mexico and i have redeemed the key without problems

5 years ago

Ok

EDIT: Purchased again the bundle, now it comes LOS2 base game + dlc ;)

View attached image.
5 years ago*

key works in mexico, then i don't know what is the problem

https://i.imgur.com/qXnGXcu.png

5 years ago

The problem was that I bought the first batch of codes, before they fixed it

5 years ago

this was such a good deal. was tempted to buy another just for giveaways. but yea best deal ive seen on GMG in a long time

5 years ago

We're currently having a small issue. Please try again. Sorry!

:/

5 years ago

Pfff. I had bought that Metal Gear triple pack and got the message that Phantom Pain was out of stock and I'd receive my key later via mail.
So I asked them now how long I'd have to wait by their estimation. Result: A support guy gave me "instead" 1,5€ credit in their store, telling me that it would take a long time to restock.

The word "instead" made me curious so I asked back if that credit was some sort of compensation because I'd have to wait for "a long time" or if he had just canceled my open order for Phantom Pain, without my agreement. Lo and behold, the second option was true. Despite them selling Phantom Pain on their store, support argued that the triple pack is some separate condition and they won't get a restock for those.
That it made no sense why they'd sell triple packs then, with differing amounts of keys for each game ... who cares about such illogical implications?

Now I got a refund and it seems MG Rising Revengeance won't be revoked from my account, which is nice, yet I'm still disappointed because I missed a great deal for the game I actually wanted. :(

5 years ago

Hi all. I ve purchased the castlevania triple pack and have received the package that is for the US and on steamDB i read this :

This package can NOT be purchased in specified countries
Bhutan, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Republic of Korea, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Nepal, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Timor-Leste

Can it be actived from thoses countries or not ? Thanks for reply

5 years ago

Not sure if it's already been mentioned but US Steam accounts CAN redeem the single key Digital Bundle.

5 years ago

It's over and I missed it. Ah well.

5 years ago

It's not over, I just added it to my basket...

5 years ago

Regions no longer include US, and it is sold out in any event.

5 years ago

Try copying and pasting the link.

5 years ago

I did and it redirects me to https://www.greenmangaming.com/game-unavailable/Castlevania%20Triple%20Pack and tells me We're sorry, but this game is not available in your region.

5 years ago

If you get this. this means you can't add a game to your account. so don't buy it

5 years ago

Thank you for the advice!

5 years ago

I have an unused EU key for Castlevania: Lords of Shadow.

I had made a giveaway for it and didn't know it was region locked, the winner couldn't redeem it and okayed a reroll.
That would have likely have caused the same problem, so I had the giveaway deleted.

This is the key: EGW6X-I25IR-$M$CJ

$=Z

If you grab it, be so polite as to say so.
Would like to know if it finds a home.

Enjoy!

5 years ago

Someone (not me) already took it and didn't even said thanks... Anyway, thank you for giving it away.

5 years ago

Bah, I hate it when that happens, so ungrateful!
Thanks for letting me know.

At least it found a home! xD

5 years ago

So... after seeing this thread for some time, I figured I could give in and get the Castlevania triple pack. I liked Mirror of Fate quite a bit and the other two games are on my wishlist... but GMG doesn't want my money.
"We're sorry, but this game is not available in your region." O_o
Seriously, people from Canada cannot get it? That. Sucks. So. Bad.

5 years ago

you can get it with a vpn, i did that

5 years ago

I might attempt to do just that... although that's something I've never done before (sighs)

5 years ago

Tried with TunnelBear to set up a new account on GMG with a US IP address... well, the new account was registered, but the triple pack still wasn't available. Not sure what I did... or did not do.

5 years ago

Maybe GMG detected your VPN!
Their FAQ says:

Can I use a Proxy/VPN to purchase a game from your store?

No, we do not allow the use of Proxy/VPN servers on our site, If you manage to buy a game using this method the likelihood is, the key you receive will not activate in your region and a refund will not be offered on this purchase. This is also mentioned in our terms and conditions.

5 years ago

Hmm... the other replies suggest that I got that message only because it was out of stock. Again.
Some people here successfully used a VPN... I sure hope my attempt would go smoothly and stay undetected. Will try again if GMG restock the pack.

5 years ago

I'm in the US and it still says it isn't available in my region, so it might not be the VPN.

5 years ago

Thanks for letting me know. All hope is not lost then...

5 years ago

It's actually out of stock at this point (since about 3-4 hours ago)

5 years ago

Didn't know that. Thanks for pointing that out.

5 years ago

out of stock again :\

5 years ago

Didn't want to necro this thread, but I didn't want to create a brand new thread regarding my issue also.

Recently I was going through my old keys after I bought a game on GMG. I saw that I did not redeem the Castlevania Triple Pack from back in october last year and I figured I'd just add them to my account.

The first two games added no problem, Castlevania LOS2 Digital whatever did not because of region restrictions; this was a very well known issue apparently. However it's pretty much Feb and I still had no idea. Contacted support, and they told me that they ran out of keys, and they dont know when they will receive any more. I was credited with $5 USD as compensation.

I apologized for no reason, due to my not redeeming right away (nowhere does it say that you have an indefinite amount of time to redeem keys because they only have so many).

What really fuzzes my nuts is the fact that I purchased a key that should be tied to my account, only to have it lost somewhere (was it resold?) because I didn't redeem it within a certain amount of time that I had no idea about.

Has anybody else had similar issues? I'm not even bummed over losing out on the key, just the shady practice...

They were really quick to respond to my initial email about being unable to redeem the key, but after asking why I am not eligible to receive a key that I PAID FOR originally they're taking slightly longer.

I'm sure other websites do the same thing.... first time it's really happened to me. Free games I can see having that restriction to redeem ASAP, but what if the game/bundle was a gift in the distant future and I was just planning ahead super far? May I have lost all 3 games if I didn't redeem within a year?

(ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง 🔥 ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

5 years ago

Just curious as it's not clear from the post: had you revealed the keys before now? Or only tried revealing them today? If you already had the keys, that's a new one to me. If not, then that's something Humble does as well, and I agree that it's a crappy practice that a key is not reserved for every valid purchase.

5 years ago

Just curious as it's not clear from the post: had you revealed the keys before now?

Sorry, never even thought about that. Yes, they were/are all revealed in my GMG purchases tab. In fact, I don't even remember needing to click any buttons to reveal them; think they come revealed but just land in your "purchases" area.

I can see all three keys right now, as well as keys for other games I've redeemed in the past as well as gifted here on SG and/or through email.

Like I said in my other comment, if it's a freebie game I can totally understand; nobody has any legit claim to any one key. In this case, I purchased the bundle of three Castlevania games with the expectation that they would all be able to be redeemed in Canada, to which LOS2 was not, then I find out (sorry, after digging what seems like) that the keys they received from Konami to cover this issue were not enough to deliver to everybody who purchased the bundle.

I wonder if this could lead to a potential chargeback through my CC provider? Legal challenge for this at all? I'm really just blowing smoke with a legal thing (not worth my time) but this is not something that should be taken lightly...

5 years ago

Wait, am I getting you right? You said you got a key for all three items, right? Just one of them is not redeemable in your region? And your claim right now is, that after months of purchase they don't have a second key insta-available at the moment and you're thinking of charging back your money because of that?
To be perfectly honest, this seems a bit unfair to me from your side.

5 years ago

to be perfectly honest, this seems a bit unfair to me from your side.

You're completely right, I can't argue that at all. Though you misinterpreted my words a bit, as did many other people it seems.

My comment was:

I wonder if this could lead to a potential chargeback through my CC provider? Legal challenge for this at all? I'm really just blowing smoke with a legal thing

I didn't even mention that to them in my email to them. I asked questions, asked for some clarification, told them I appreciated the $5 gesture but I was/am still confused as to what happened; from there I asked for clarification. I came on here just to vent and chat with others who may have had similar situations to give me some insight in what may have happened or what I can or cannot do.

Now since I mentioned the mere fact of a chargeback (im pretty sure I even used my debit in this case) people have their nipples twisted and wish I get all of my Castlevania purchase revoked from the chargeback. Which would TOTALLY happen because the chargeback would be the entire purchase (just for you Mayanaise).

I'm happy with the $5, I'm merely looking for some answers from them.

I'm no insider into how these key systems work so I'm pretty ignorant to the ins and outs of sell and demand.

Thanks for sort of jumping down my neck but also sincere thanks for the unfair comment; makes me look at it from a different perspective.

5 years ago

If you do a chargeback I'm pretty sure GMG will revoke every key in your Castlevania Triple Pack purchase.

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

Obviously it would. If I were to chargeback, that would be the entire package; they wouldn't pick and chose what game to let me keep.

I would never charge back. I know it's shitty on companies and is a hassle. Not worth it for a 3$ game. What's important is that I learned a lesson, learned some new information, and learned a bit about other people.

There's always something positive to come from even the most negative of experiences. We just need to open our eyes and find it before moving on with our lives.

Thanks for being you

edit

where'd you go you?

5 years ago*

Deleted

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

I don't think your Castlevania LOS2 Digital was resold. I had the same problem when I bought my GMG bundle in August 2018. The key supplied with the bundle was region restricted and I couldn't activate it in Canada. I opened a ticket with them and it took over a month before they gave me additional keys (main game + DLC's) which worked in Canada. It was even better because it included the Revelations DLC which is not part of the LOS2 Digital package. They told me my region locked key was still mine and I could do whatever I wanted with it.

I think your region locked key is still valid and they didn't resell it.

Your keys are not expiring but that key is region locked to:
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, Isle of Man, Jersey, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, Great Britain, Guernsey, United Kingdom

So it's only for the EU plus some other countries.

It's a purchase restricted lock, not a play lock. I've seen people talk about using a VPN to activate that type of key and then they have to wait 3 months before they can play it in their home region. I've never tried and I don't know anyone who has. Maybe you could ask in the discussion forum about using a VPN to activate a region locked key. People always warn about getting your account banned or suspended but others chime in to say Steam never does that. I don't know.

Maybe you have friend in Europe (or one of the listed countries)? They could activate it for themselves. Maybe you plan on visiting Europe (or one of the listed countries)? You could activate it then. You could do a giveway for those countries only? Maybe you can trade it? (this is not a request to trade!)

The $5 USD compensation was generous on their part so I don't know why you are talking about a chargeback or legal challenge. Since they've given you compensation I don't think you are going to get another key out of them. I'd consider the actual cost of that key at $2.29USD (and that depends upon which bundle you purchased).

Sorry you didn't get to activate the game but you haven't suffered a financial loss. I think it's more of a lost opportunity.

Best of luck and best wishes.

5 years ago*

Thanks for your elaborate reply.

It was a heated moment, and I have absolutely no intentions of doing a chargeback; they're evil in themselves and I did wait several months to redeem; what I don't understand though is how a key can get tied to an account and they simply ran out? That's where I was at a loss.

Receiving two of the three keys is probably coming out on top (I'm no math whiz, even simple math). by what you've said and others'.

I really shouldn't have come on to SG to vent about the issue; that's like throwing gasoline on a fire and jumping into said fire and complaining about being on fire (if that makes any sense).

Anyway, thanks for the comment, and not jumping to conclusions like most people seem to do.

5 years ago

Read this entire discussion and you'll find a lot of frustration with their orders too. One suggestion, recheck your email order from GMG or order page on GMG for a bonus section. It seems some people did get an additional set of keys for LOS2 according to comments.

5 years ago

First thing I did, skimmed this thread, read some discussions on reddit and saw that many people had found bonus keys in their order. Scoured my email and found nothing from GMG at all which means in all likelihood that I deleted it (I dont know why I delete purchase emails, I've had things happen before where I've needed them).

Even in my email to them, I apologized to the rep acknowledging it wasn't his fault and taking partial blame also. It's not in my heart to be an asshole to anybody, even if the person deserves it.

I figure I will just make a give away for the game here if the key is still valid. At least somebody can use it :)

5 years ago

Just use a VPN to activate it, problem solved.

5 years ago

"I was credited with $5 USD as compensation".

Since you were only charged $2.99 USD and they've given you $5 USD, what's the problem? You got the package for free, even came out ahead by $2.

5 years ago

Does anyone know why I can't access the link Castlevania Triple Pack from the page?

5 years ago

3 months ago*

5 years ago

Ok . Ty

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.