Lootboy may close down! Might be a good time to spend your diamonds and empty your inventory...

For the newest codes and special deals check out the latest comments! ✺◟( • ω • )◞✺

- Link to last page -

Additional hints:

• You can redeem the codes here: https://www.lootboy.de/redeemCode (If you have trouble redeeming the codes, try disabling adblock or try again later) (Link to main site: https://www.lootboy.de/)
  • Diamonds can be used to purchase the premium lootpacks in the diamond section
  • The names of the lootpacks only describe the exclusive loot for that pack! In most cases you just get something from the general pool for all packs, wich contains Origin/Uplay/GOG/Steam/whatever games. So even if you get the "Supreme Steam" pack, you may not get a steam game!
  • You now get a special golden lootpack after every tenth premium lootpack you open.
  • You can scrap cards that you don't want for 100 coins each (after you revealed the code it's only 10 coins)
  • You get 350 coins for reading the comics (new one each friday)
  • The 2000 coins Lootpacks are mostly useless trash
  • If you get a duplicate key or have some other problem, try contacting their support :) - Here or write a mail to: support@lootboy.de/support@lootboy.com
  • The iOS/Amazon version of the app doesn't have all the stuff, there are no offers on the bonus wall and the redeem-code button is missing.
  • You can purchase packs with amazon coins (more info here)
  • You can find a list of some games that people got here

Group:

It seems Lootboy has gotten a lot better when it comes to duplicated keys, but if you still have doubts about a key, you can use the group below for those giveaways :)
Unfortunately it happens far too often that Lootboy is handing out duplicate keys, so a lot of people feel uncomfortable with creating public giveaways with the games from Lootboy. So I just created a little group with some rules to make it less risky for the generous givers.
I hope this helps :)

Steam Group Link
SG Group Link

A huge thanks to all the people who are posting new codes here or answer questions from other users! ٩(◕‿◕)۶

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

SS: The Night of the Rabbit

4 years ago

In last year I got this from Lootboy (mostly in Supreme Steam LootPacks):

Steam:
10$ Gift Card

1954 Alcatraz
Amnesia Collection
Arma Tactics
ARMA: Cold War Assault
ARMA: Gold Edition
Aztec Venture
Blackguards - Standard Edition
Brütal Legend
Canyon Capers
Caravan
Cities in Motion 2
City Siege: Faction Island
Crazy Machines 3
Cultures - 8th Wonder of the World
Decay: The Mare
Earth 2140
Enclave (Gold)
Evoland 2
F1 2015
Galactic Civilizations® II: Ultimate Edition
GRID 2
Heli Heroes
JYDGE
Keebles
Killer is Dead - Nightmare Edition
KnightShift
LEGO The Lord of the Rings
Orwell: Keeping an Eye On You
Pirates of Black Cove Gold
Psychonauts
Safari Venture
Sanctum 2
Septerra Core
Shooting Stars!
Sid Meier`s Civilization III Complete
Solitaire Club
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified
The Norwood Suite
The Red Solstice
Unforgiving Trials: The Darkest Crusade
Victor Vran
Warlords Awakening
World War III: Black Gold
Worms Revolution
X-Blades

GOG:
Edna & Harvey: Harveys new Eyes (GOG)
The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav (GOG)
The Whispered World Special Edition (GOG)

4 years ago

Happy cakeday!

4 years ago

Thank you! (⌒‿⌒)

4 years ago

happy Birthday <3

4 years ago

Thanks \ (^ヮ^) /

4 years ago

Alles gut zum Kuchentag

4 years ago

Dankeschön (⌒ω⌒)

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

4 years ago*

Thank you for your kind words (◕‿◕)
I hope it wasn't just a waste of time for you :D

4 years ago

Happy cake day from me too Garandro, your efforts are definitely appreciated 😊

4 years ago

You're our hero! Happy cake day!

4 years ago

Happy Cake day! for the hero we needed :) Thanks for your hard work

4 years ago

happy cake day!

4 years ago

Happy Cake Day, Garandro!

4 years ago

Happy cake day! :3

4 years ago

Well, personally, if support could answer my tickets, that'd be great. As I have almost 9 SS packs worth of gems to be added to my account. But otherwise... yeah, I got a 10$ Steam card from them not long ago. Thanks to you, actually. :3

4 years ago

SS: TransOcean: The Shipping Company

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

1)never got a dupe(40+packs) but there is small chance that it may be.I heard that support is pretty ok with it and will change your key if needed
2)100% no steam games but sometimes(extremely rare) you get a few diamonds

4 years ago

Dups are rear - you can contact lootboy support and they will replace key.
In 2000 coins packs there is no steam games

4 years ago

1) I haven't gotten any yet.
2) Not really aside from the Dreadnought DLC (F2P game), rather Coin Lootpacks have a small chance of dropping diamonds getting you closer to actual games.

4 years ago

In the beginning it happened from time to time, especially with the mass giveaways.
But it seems to have gotten a lot better. I think I only heard of duped "Bedlam" keys the last few months :)
I may have to change the text a bit, because it sounds like there are dupes everywhere :D
And yeah, the support will give you a replacement pack in most cases should it happen for some reason :)

To your second questiion:
Like the others said, there are no games in them anymore just diamonds from time to time.
There used to be games in it when lootboy started, but they were super rare (I know, because I got one back then :3)

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

4 years ago

Sure, you don't have to ask :) Everybody can join without invite, link is in the topic :)
And you don't need to give away anything, there is no ratio system or something like that.
Just a group for giveaways when you aren't sure if the key works :3

Where do you see Shooting Stars? I can only see the Decay-game :(
It was given away before, so maybe it's some kind of sync bug between the german and the english version :/

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

Oh, ok...I don't get why they would make it US only, but I added it to the list :)
Thanks for the info :3

4 years ago

20k to low price game - only if have many gold. :=(
https://steamdb.info/app/415350/

4 years ago

Shooting Stars was available to everyone when they first posted it.

4 years ago

Happy Cakeday!

View attached image.
4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

2) In the past it were a small chance to get a game from it but they changed that and you can't get games from it anymore.

4 years ago*

Code for News2000 expired

4 years ago

Thank you! :)

4 years ago

New comic code - LORDSMOBILE4EVA

4 years ago

Thanks! Added :)

4 years ago

I had a very interesting ecperience with Diamond Adventures (AdGem I guess).
I did the offer for King of Avalon for 360, and I unfortunatelly have no proof but if I remember correctly the requirements only said level 12. Not reach or complete just level 12...
Everything as usual, installed the game upgraded my stronghold to level 12 and sent a support ticket rigt away. Yeah right away since I already did offers from them and I always had to contact support to get my rewards. It always took 10 days, the maximum amount of time they have to take care of support tickets to get a response and my rewards.
This time I was supprised to get contacted by them 8 days after I sent the ticket. They asked me to send them the evidence that I completed the offer again in an automated message. After I did that I got an actual answer that informed me that I have to COMPLETE level 12 not REACH level 12 so I need to reach lvl13...
After that I argued the poor wording of their offer, and even in their automated message they wrote down the offer 3 diffrent way that could be understood 3 different way. After 2 days I got my answer: it's not their fault, not their problem... So I asked if I get exttra time to complete the offer considering the 10 days is up in a few hours and it will take me atleast 2 days to get to level 13 and I wasted 8 days waiting for their response.
In their next message they just said they will administer the rewards and apologised for the confusion.

I guess it ended well after all, and what I'm trying to say is make sure you complete the requirements even the ones you don't know about.
After this I spent all my diamonds on SS packs, still aven't got anything worthwhile out of it after opening 55. So maybe what I'm realy trying to say is don't even bother.

4 years ago

After that I argued the poor wording of their offer,

Aww man, don't be surprised. They do have poor wording, they will sometimes even change the requirements to get the reward and ultimately, change the number of gems you're supposed to get. That happened to me with the Sansar offer, sign up and have your email address confirmed. They changed the offer to sign up, download client and have you address confirmed into the client. I couldn't have my email confirmed a 2nd time. Took about 1-2 weeks but I finally got gems. Less than what was advertised at first.

That said, I did get a 10$ steam card on the... I think it was the 7 or 8th pack.

4 years ago

Just remember that lootboy and the Diamond Adventures are 2 different entities. The Diamond Adventures (I read this as Ad Wall) is hosted by ayeT-Studios. Similar junk has come around to other sites. Not surprising there are problems, there typically are with these.

4 years ago

Of course they are separate, but the problem is no one takes responsibility for anything. Lootboy is not responsible for the what the offer providers do on their platform, and the offer providers take no responsibility for the offers. Then you can try to contact the publisher of the softwares but they will have nothing to do with you trying to get somithing on a site they never even heard of.

4 years ago

Similar things happened to me during the Tremorgames (RIP) days.

Congrats on your 10$, atleast you got something nice for your efforts!

4 years ago

LORDSRULE
Expired

4 years ago

4 years ago

SS: Oh My Gore!

4 years ago

just this? any gift card?

4 years ago

It's this one https://store.steampowered.com/app/319760/Oh_My_Gore/
I thought we only post the games we receive from there, bunch of other discounts etc that I shred for 100 coins.

4 years ago

Alles Gute nachträglich ^^

4 years ago

Lootpack 99Lootcoins with 2Quests
one for Imbanator visit the site and take a screenshot 10Diamonds (i think germany only because the germany flag on the pack ) .

4 years ago

Received notification about new diamond quests, but unable to find them. Probably region lock to Germany

4 years ago

That's so unfair, why would they do that!?
Unless it has tasks only people from Germany can do, which I doubt.

4 years ago

Just done that "quest", they want you to check out their new online shop and upload a screenshot as proof.
The shop itself is restricted to Germany. From their website conditions (quote): "Wir liefern unsere Produkte ausschließlich in Deutschland aus.", which translates to "We only ship our products to Germany.". So it does makes sense that they don't reward users from outside Germany to visit their shop, as they couldn't buy anything anyway.

4 years ago*

That makes more sense, thanks for the info!
On the other side, as if anyone would actually buy anything after checking it out, everyone just does it for the diamonds XD

4 years ago

I guess they have to start somewhere, they're paying those 10 diamonds mainly to spread the word. If only a very small percentage actually buys something, they've still accomplished their mission. Personally, I think the stuff they're selling is rather weird and shady just like the whole looboy site - it's mostly coffeine/proteine powder and shakers for "e sports"/"gamer" drinks. Doesn't look healthy at all and it's pretty expensive too.

4 years ago

Funny how most of those powder shaker thingies are so bad for you, they usually have way to much sugar and caffeine or whatever, way better to just drink water and in between some coffee or whatever people like to drink but for some weird reason it still sells...

4 years ago

Nowadays you can sell pretty much anything if it's for "gamers". As I said here in another discussion, it's only a matter of time until someone comes up with a "gaming toilet" - and I was told that such a thing already exists... it's a crazy world.

4 years ago

Haha yes, pretty sad that if they add the word 'gamer' it becomes a hit, I mean why? It's usually the same shit as without that word but more expensive... Or it's something that you wonder why anyone was crazy enough to make it...

4 years ago

It's actually a pretty old marketing trick. You find a financially strong customer base and start selling them specialty products. It's the same thing the industry has done for decades with sports products. Now they've discovered "gamers" And all of sudden that image of a few nerds with glasses sitting alone in front of their screens is replaced with cool kids who need even cooler gear. It's a really big business :-)

4 years ago

True I guess, same with sports crap you have a lot of as well, sport drinks are so bad for you but they try to sell it as if it's the greatest thing to drink during or after sports, it's annoying though because you really can't trust anything anymore!
Wonder what group they will find next :P

4 years ago

You definitely could make a fortune, if you could predict which group is trending next. They would probably even sell special drinks for serial killers if those were somehow to be considered cool and had enough money.
Jokes apart, the most ridiculous thing I've seen so far was a when Coke literally advertised on their bottles (here in Germany), "Contains a lot of sugar to supply you with the energy for you activities". So nothing really surprises me anymore.

4 years ago

lol

:-D

Böse Werbung ^^

4 years ago

Ja. Ich dacht mir nur, die haben wahrscheinlich selbst zuviel von ihrem Gesöff erwischt ;-) Schon brutal, wie man selbst Zucker in der Werbung noch schönreden kann. Ich glaub das steht auch mittlerweile nicht mehr drauf, k.A. hab schon lange kein Cola mehr gekauft.

4 years ago

Ich hab es nie gesehen aber das bedeutet nichts da ich auch schon sehr lange kein Cola mehr gekauft habe bzw. wenn dann nur, sehr selten, Sinalco Cola da für nen Cola Weizen machen gebraucht :o)

In der Werbung ist quasi alles erlaubt und wenn sie was nicht bewerben dann verschweigen oder verstecken sie halt andere Sachen in den Lebensmitteln.
Alleine beim Zucker gibts massenhaft und die wenigsten Leute wissen das alles was mit -ose endet ebenso Zucker, in irgend einer Form, ist.

Um nur ein Beispiel zu nennen.

4 years ago

Haha I see it now, special drinks for serial killers, at least they would be easier to trace down that way!

Here we had a coke commercial that if you didn't want to help them recycle, they rather not you bought their drinks, which I find weird because you want people to buy it at whatever cost, but guess it was only to sound cool while they really didn't care much.
But that sugar statement sounds weird, do they even know how sugar works or do they hope buyers are idiots?

4 years ago

I think it's safe to assume, they're fully aware that their product contains way too much sugar. Probably the marketing division was tasked with finding a way to sugarcoat that fact (pun fully intended), go offensive and turn it into something positive. Well, that's what they came up with and it's not entirely false even. Sugar is pretty good for supplying energy, provided someone does a lot of sports (e.g. mountain climbers eat chocolate bars to quickly replenish energy). It's just the relation that makes the whole thing absurd, because their average customer doesn't practice sports at all and drinks way too much Coke. I think they realized the absurdity of that statement after a while and stopped with it. Though, I cannot say for sure, it's been a while since I bought Coke.

4 years ago*

Haha yes, well, nice trick to try to make something positive out of it, I mean why change the product if people are dumb enough to fall for stuff like that! I never drink that stuff, though I don't like bubbles so any drink that contains that is an auto no for me.
Sugar can be great BUT it gives you a sugar rush that only works temporarily so to get a good effect of it you would need to keep taking it and like you said, most people don't burn enough sugar or don't need that much sugar so it's just a fat making hyper drink and that's it.

4 years ago

Replaced? Find:
https://www.lootboy.de/loots/5d2d960801f6c8001c3869c0 Looteratur LootPack – Edition 1: Söldnergold
eBook: "Söldnergold" by Robert Corvus (worth 0,99€)
3x more random cards from the LootCards pool
1x LootCoin card with up to 2,000 LootCoins
Edit. Find:
https://www.lootboy.de/loots/5d33695201f6c8001c3a5f84
IMBANATOR Diamond LootPack (de)
Visit the IMBANATOR Shop to grab 10 diamonds and "UNLEASH YOUR INNER ACTION HERO!"
Edit 2. Find:
https://www.lootboy.de/loots/5cfa4ef876693e001dba6e64 Credit Booster LootPack (de) sold_out 999 diamond
In addition to the € 5.00 PSN credit, you get:
2x random Diamond LootCard
1x up to 2,000 LootCoins
1x random LootCard

4 years ago*

https://www.lootboy.de/loots/5cfa4ef876693e001dba6e64

€ 5.00 PSN code is region locked?

Cuz my PSN account is USA region.

P.S: Sold out :(

4 years ago

I mark DE (Germany)

4 years ago

999 diamonds = 5 € PSN ... anyway a crap deal

4 years ago

Any working codes for diamonds, please?

4 years ago

+1

4 years ago

none

4 years ago

View attached image.
4 years ago

NewYork - 10 diamonds and 1000 coins

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

SS: Crazy Machine 3
I don't want this game, so i will make GA.

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

New code - NewYork - 10 diamonds + 1000 coins

4 years ago*

Thanks, added :)

4 years ago

NewYork - 10 diamonds

4 years ago

Farmerama - Party Pack
FAT2-HCNZ-EWUG-RMGV

Farmerama - Susis Super-Booster
FAT4-V9ZT-0QBB-GVRE

4 years ago

SS: Switch Galaxy Ultra

4 years ago

Fifth time 10$ from SS :>

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago*

lol

4 years ago

xD

4 years ago

rofl ^^ =D

4 years ago

That will stay forever on Lootboy history

4 years ago

it`s so hard for me
explain me please :>

4 years ago

Refers to this conversation/trolling: https://www.steamgifts.com/go/comment/zLMFGjd

4 years ago

oh, ok, ty

4 years ago

Have you tried the National Lottery ?

Def. EuroMillions , home run.

4 years ago

Nope

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

gz

You can use them at your acc., other ones can use them too and if sg don't offer the game when you try to create a GA then you should send them a support ticket with "Add Game" X. Normaly no problem that they add it.

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

SS: Theater of War 2: Africa 1943

Didn't have it, but I never heard about this game before

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.