Lootboy may close down! Might be a good time to spend your diamonds and empty your inventory...

For the newest codes and special deals check out the latest comments! ✺◟( • ω • )◞✺

- Link to last page -

Additional hints:

• You can redeem the codes here: https://www.lootboy.de/redeemCode (If you have trouble redeeming the codes, try disabling adblock or try again later) (Link to main site: https://www.lootboy.de/)
  • Diamonds can be used to purchase the premium lootpacks in the diamond section
  • The names of the lootpacks only describe the exclusive loot for that pack! In most cases you just get something from the general pool for all packs, wich contains Origin/Uplay/GOG/Steam/whatever games. So even if you get the "Supreme Steam" pack, you may not get a steam game!
  • You now get a special golden lootpack after every tenth premium lootpack you open.
  • You can scrap cards that you don't want for 100 coins each (after you revealed the code it's only 10 coins)
  • You get 350 coins for reading the comics (new one each friday)
  • The 2000 coins Lootpacks are mostly useless trash
  • If you get a duplicate key or have some other problem, try contacting their support :) - Here or write a mail to: support@lootboy.de/support@lootboy.com
  • The iOS/Amazon version of the app doesn't have all the stuff, there are no offers on the bonus wall and the redeem-code button is missing.
  • You can purchase packs with amazon coins (more info here)
  • You can find a list of some games that people got here

Group:

It seems Lootboy has gotten a lot better when it comes to duplicated keys, but if you still have doubts about a key, you can use the group below for those giveaways :)
Unfortunately it happens far too often that Lootboy is handing out duplicate keys, so a lot of people feel uncomfortable with creating public giveaways with the games from Lootboy. So I just created a little group with some rules to make it less risky for the generous givers.
I hope this helps :)

Steam Group Link
SG Group Link

A huge thanks to all the people who are posting new codes here or answer questions from other users! ٩(◕‿◕)۶

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

2 years ago

new code: sunnyday

2 years ago

5 diamonds + 1k coins

2 years ago

Thanks.

2 years ago

Thanks

2 years ago

Just when it was hailing here, size of cherries...
Thanks!

2 years ago

thx

2 years ago

thx 2:52 work

2 years ago

Thanks! Added :)

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 11 months ago.

2 years ago*

here!

2 years ago

wawawe

2 years ago

SS: Chicken Shoot Gold 👏🐔💰👦

2 years ago

SS: Chronology, Double Cross

2 years ago

SS: Overlord II

2 years ago

Not to annoy. But what does SS: "name of game" mean?

2 years ago

Supreme Steam lootpack and the game he/she got from it.

2 years ago

SS = Supreme Steam, meaning they opened that pack and got the reported game.

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

2 years ago

With the 5 diamonds you can get daily by watching ads in the app, why does the button often gray out for long periods when I haven't yet exhausted my daily limit?

2 years ago

if you click on the little "i" icon this is the text "please understand that .... sometimes it might happen that there are no ads available for you, we recommend to come back later"
so basically the advertisers don't have anything to show you at the moment. I usually only get 3 or 4 ads per day, so just 1 diamond or 2 at most on good days

2 years ago

I had the same problem. 3 days ago I reinstalled the app and everything is back to normal.

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

2 years ago*

device, operating system, LOCATION all matter. I bet that the location is the most important factor of all. Believe me that it's not a glitch for me, what you're saying is literally the first thing I did. Does not work. I also delte app cache often, also does not help in my case. Again, most likely location sensitive.

Also why would Lootboy literally state "please understand that .... sometimes it might happen that there are no ads available for you, we recommend to come back later" if it was a glitch? No, I've done everything to correct the behaviour and it's just how it works for me. So uninstalling and cache clearing is definitely not a universal fix

Edit: also want to say that other apps besides Lootboy that I have used in the past worked that way. There was a "you can max watch XX amount of ads per day" and I could very rarely watch exactly XX amount, almost always less than the max for me. Geography matter, believe me on this

2 years ago*

Deleted

2 years ago

Android for me. I used to get the same ads over and over (crypto trading app, DogeCoin apps, cash making apps, some games like Lords mobile) but lately they started playing ads in my native language and suddenly there are a lot less of them.

2 years ago

Deleted

2 years ago

no problem, glad to see that it works neatly at least for some people and are able to get all 5 diamonds quasi-consistently.

2 years ago

Delete App Cache and Data (dont uninstall), this helps most time.

2 years ago*

Depends on where you are. Clearing cache, app data and restarting it might help or it might not. I could never get more than two diamonds a day even with all that. Even worse very often I didn't get a reward for watching an ad so I had to usually watch 5-7 ads for those 1-2 diamonds.

2 years ago

Deleted

2 years ago

Yes.

2 years ago

oh, another great point. This happens bi-daily to me as well - I watch the ad to the end, click to close, the app does not register that I watched it at all, so no reward.

2 years ago

Close daily boost and open it again, i watch the add, i click to close, i close daily bost, open it again and i get my reward.
And again...
If i start to get my rewards, i start most time with the Daily 450 coins, then the diamonds, the coins, Extra Diamonds in Diamond section and every day a old comic.
Always if a option to get rewards is greyed out, i delete cache & data (Settings>APP>Memory) and start Lootboy again.
This is the best way for me to get every day my rewards.
450 Daily Coins
9x 200 Extra Coins
5 Diamonds
2-6 Extra Diamonds in Diamond section
350 Coins for old Comic

2 years ago

I'm glad it works for you, but unfortunatelly the experience is not universal. But your advice might help somebody, so glad you posted it. I've been doing it exactly the same way as you describe for weeks now, but still get the above situation quite often. Getting all the stuff you describe above is impossible in my location. Best I can do is 2 diamnods + 450 coins and of course the old comics. Deleting cache does not give me more ads to watch, unfortunatelly. It seems location based

EDIT: because I don't want to make more post. No, deleting data + new login does not work either. Nothing works here for me, so I'm just concluding it's location based

2 years ago*

It only works if you delete the data and have to log in again. Clearing the cache alone is not enough.

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
I don't want to say anything more here either, because this topic is for "Codes for Coins / Diamonds" and not for discussions of this kind, it makes it difficult for people to maintain the code list and for other users to find new codes.
That's why I will try to only post something about codes or make comments like "Wrong topic, please go to ...".

Unfortunately, there are already too many postings that have nothing to do with the topic.
Therefore I ask everyone for a little more discipline and you are welcome to remind me if I should share my happiness with the world on this path.
Thank you, have fun and good luck
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

2 years ago

Thank you.

2 years ago

New comic code: iGRIFTER!

2 years ago

thx

2 years ago

Thank you

2 years ago

Thank you! :)

2 years ago

SS: Gorky 17

2 years ago

💠💠💠💠💠
Today i got already four diamonds by the exploration quests.
I got my comic coins in the webbrowser on my computer and i take a look at the exploration quests agin in the browser.
There is a extra diamont who i cant get with the App, lootboy shows me this diamond only in my Webbrowser.
Nice to know...

2 years ago

Skydome - Beta Lootpack (10000 coins): 2KNMNH77MEXWWG2FFLR6
https://www.gamigogames.com/8Q

2 years ago*

SS: Anna's Quest

2 years ago

what can you do with loottickets shown on the top bar right?
does somebody know how to exchange these for premium lootpacks?

2 years ago

You just have to choose the lootpack you want (not in the diamond section, in the money section), and there you'll have a few payment methods, including the loot ticket.

2 years ago

thanks did not realize this distinction

2 years ago

THE CODE "F-BOMB" HAS EXPIRED

2 years ago

2 years ago

Skydome – Beta

2LXG6NZNWQMNQEH3HQ2Q

2 years ago

2 years ago

Thanks!

2 years ago

June 20 (Father's Day) I was able to redeem "zetfar-06' but "F-BOMB" was listed as expired.

2 years ago

SS: Hover

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 month ago.

2 years ago

5d + 1000c

2 years ago