Lootboy may close down! Might be a good time to spend your diamonds and empty your inventory...

For the newest codes and special deals check out the latest comments! ✺◟( • ω • )◞✺

- Link to last page -

Additional hints:

• You can redeem the codes here: https://www.lootboy.de/redeemCode (If you have trouble redeeming the codes, try disabling adblock or try again later) (Link to main site: https://www.lootboy.de/)
  • Diamonds can be used to purchase the premium lootpacks in the diamond section
  • The names of the lootpacks only describe the exclusive loot for that pack! In most cases you just get something from the general pool for all packs, wich contains Origin/Uplay/GOG/Steam/whatever games. So even if you get the "Supreme Steam" pack, you may not get a steam game!
  • You now get a special golden lootpack after every tenth premium lootpack you open.
  • You can scrap cards that you don't want for 100 coins each (after you revealed the code it's only 10 coins)
  • You get 350 coins for reading the comics (new one each friday)
  • The 2000 coins Lootpacks are mostly useless trash
  • If you get a duplicate key or have some other problem, try contacting their support :) - Here or write a mail to: support@lootboy.de/support@lootboy.com
  • The iOS/Amazon version of the app doesn't have all the stuff, there are no offers on the bonus wall and the redeem-code button is missing.
  • You can purchase packs with amazon coins (more info here)
  • You can find a list of some games that people got here

Group:

It seems Lootboy has gotten a lot better when it comes to duplicated keys, but if you still have doubts about a key, you can use the group below for those giveaways :)
Unfortunately it happens far too often that Lootboy is handing out duplicate keys, so a lot of people feel uncomfortable with creating public giveaways with the games from Lootboy. So I just created a little group with some rules to make it less risky for the generous givers.
I hope this helps :)

Steam Group Link
SG Group Link

A huge thanks to all the people who are posting new codes here or answer questions from other users! ٩(◕‿◕)۶

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

SS: Millennium 4 - Beyond Sunset

2 years ago

Can someone tell me how I can use loot tickets? I can't figure it out :/

2 years ago

Just pick the lootpack you want, and in payment options, choose the loot ticket instead of paypal, credit card, etc.

2 years ago

I see. Thank you :)

2 years ago

select to buy any pack, check payment options, u can see u can pay with loot ticket.

2 years ago

Thanks~

2 years ago

nanass-05, SYNC5, Readly EXPIRED

2 years ago

Thanks! :3

2 years ago

New code: LordsGG - 5 diamonds, maybe some coins as well.

2 years ago

Thanks.

2 years ago

5 dias, 1k coins. Thanks!

2 years ago

thx

2 years ago

Thanks!

2 years ago

Thanks

2 years ago

Thanks man

2 years ago

Thanks! Added to the list :)

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

2 years ago

ty

2 years ago

Readly has expired

2 years ago

nanass-05 and SYNC5 expired.

2 years ago

Thank you!

2 years ago

Splitgate: Arena Warfare – Exclusive Armor, TOXIC FUZZ
db2fa5ec-83e0-4964-8bc4-42238f564722
fd577844-ada5-455a-8955-fb7eda536585
7eb27b2a-60f9-4e98-817d-9c825bac7291
55653676-44cc-480a-97f4-5acccb893387
7191c461-f626-4cb6-83d9-ca59eccacd1d

DarkStory Online – Starter Pack
LTBOYTLY2MJST60I

Conquerors Blade – Premium Starter Pack
uqjud4E8Jb

Witchcraft: The Lotus Elixir - https://immanitas-ent-gmbh.itch.io/witchcraft-the-lotus-elixer/download/26UB5JsQrJBjXTNkht4evUdA9Jw23-JrfhLcZryy76Jwx375bF53Xcg8Lh
Octave - https://immanitas-ent-gmbh.itch.io/octave/download/YpUgyd6ifucS19RthQNvsDdA9Jw23-M214mKt6hNaWJVLpwHwwUvrRwwT
Wooden Floor 2: Resurrection - https://immanitas-ent-gmbh.itch.io/wooden-floor-2/download/Uk8y65uL6ydrcdBfRdRpBDdA9Jw23-jaT3tX2dLkUjeKEXFdvvH6FVFFjp
Little Kite - https://immanitas-ent-gmbh.itch.io/little-kite/download/eZypczWqo5mj4cX7EpdtsDdA9Jw23-ixeZ29Bck8rNuQ5c9iFi5bjSmNws
Invasion 2: Doomed - https://immanitas-ent-gmbh.itch.io/invasion-2-doomed/download/zR2XKzWcLpULsvFTNKjqvUdA9Jw23-Fpebaa52vwRtk53sA8we5Y69nuA
Jade’s Dungeon Descent - https://immanitas-ent-gmbh.itch.io/jades-dungeon-descent/download/QxHf9PMvrRBLADRLCpNvsDdA9Jw23-Ldh7vAkZUxvYhdDQtbKYUcy9J7Ns

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

2 years ago

Someone = it was one user.

Upd: Removed nickname of that user to not break any rules.

2 years ago*

I was about to say that this could be considered calling out, but... the SG member that goes by that name is perma suspended so I guess it doesn't matter now. Funny how they are still sticking around to get their hands on free stuff... A leech gotta leech. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2 years ago

I got punished one time for doing that with a multiaccounter that used 3 accounts.
It wasn't from interest for the support that he was perma suspended for using 3 accounts
Not correct from my point of view, too because i were a relative new member and don't known it isn't allowed + hadn*t a bad intention and only wanted to say thanks for the mod that suspended them, without to create a ticket that will maybe not seen from the one that suspended him

2 years ago

Funny thing that usually people create accounts with same nickname on all platforms - so it's easy to detect them.
But I didn't know that he had same nickname here :/

2 years ago

Wait, you could check who claimed the games ? How did you fo it ?

2 years ago

Just open link in incognito mode, you will see username who claimed that game:

The files you are trying to download have been linked to the account <username>. You'll need to be logged in to continue.
2 years ago

Omg, Hercule Poirot here. Ty for info.

2 years ago

Wow, thanks for the tip man!

2 years ago

SS: Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!!

2 years ago

Among Us Pack: Shadows: Awakening.
I already had this game so I tried to activate the code to check that it gives the correct game. And the code was activated on my account because the previous code was regional. As a result, I have activated the same game twice. Be careful.

View attached image.
2 years ago

That is unfortunate. As for checking the correct game, you only need to when the game shown in the picture and the game title below are different.

2 years ago

My case :)

View attached image.
2 years ago

So this game is one of those special cases, thanks for the information!

2 years ago

no the worst case is that i had once a game twice and they had a different video in both games description :D
so im kinda curious myself if people put the videos links manually inside .
Its pretty likely though,because they had a site with diamond codes for watching and they said someone needs to manually add all thoses codes 1by1 after creating them (Instead of using an automatic programm and just copy paste all of them at once .

2 years ago*

That is an interesting theory, you might be right.

2 years ago

Deleted

2 years ago*

No, I don't have Legendary Armory Pack. Only /sub/262398 and /sub/262406

View attached image.
2 years ago

Deleted

2 years ago*

LordGG or LordsGG (1000 coins + 5 diamonds)

2 years ago

Thank you :) It's LordsGG btw.

2 years ago

thx

2 years ago

Uh i just got Pirates of Black Cove gold from SS pack but i can't found it on ga options /giveaway names does anyone have an idea about this?

2 years ago

u can contact support to put this game in giveaway list.

2 years ago

I contacted Support about this problem a year ago.
This is their reply:
Pirates of Black Cove has been removed from the giveaway list as it has generated a number of problems for us.
The Gold version has been removed from Steam, which means people can still enter to win, despite already owning it, and the VAST majority of giveaways for this game tend to be the Gold version. The Gold version is unavailable to add because it is missing from Steam's API, so users would frequently use the non-Gold entry for their giveaways. Often, the creators of the giveaways are not even clear about which version they have on hand.
What would end up happening is the winner would often not realize the difference, and wind up getting a suspension for not activating their gift.
Sorry about that.

2 years ago

Yup, I put up a GA for this over a year ago and it was messy on what package my key really was and what steam say it was.

2 years ago

yesterday I bought a supreme steam package, after that I got the option to buy a gold (500 coins) race package where I got blackguards. Do you know what that package is due to or how to get more?

2 years ago

Are you sure, it wasn't a normal Gold Rush pack? You get them for free for every 10 premium packs you buy with money or diamonds. They mostly contain Steam keys but sometimes even some store credit for Amazon or Google Store

2 years ago

Deleted

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

2 years ago

June pack: Black Home
Gold Rush: 5 dias + 1954 Alcatraz

2 years ago

SS: Broken Age

2 years ago

New code: springtime (5 dias + 1000 coins)

2 years ago

Thank you.

2 years ago

Thanks!

2 years ago

thx

2 years ago

Thank You♪

2 years ago

Ty.

2 years ago

Thanks!

2 years ago

Thanks

2 years ago

Thanks

2 years ago

thx

2 years ago

Thanks! Added :)

2 years ago

SS: Dream Pinball 3D

2 years ago

is it just me or you can't get premium loot packs with just diamonds anymore ? Now they say I have to pay 0,99€ for each pack plus diamonds. Did they change their policy?

2 years ago

You looked at the correct section, did you? (subsection diamonds: https://www.lootboy.de/loots ). I just got one a few minutes earlier, it was still 100 diamonds no cash. If you look at the packs directly at the start page, those only available for cash - you get extra diamonds for buying multiple packs with cash, maybe that's a what left you confused?

2 years ago

oh thank you, i guess it was too long ago since I last took packs with diamonds :)

2 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.