Lootboy may close down! Might be a good time to spend your diamonds and empty your inventory...

For the newest codes and special deals check out the latest comments! ✺◟( • ω • )◞✺

- Link to last page -

Additional hints:

• You can redeem the codes here: https://www.lootboy.de/redeemCode (If you have trouble redeeming the codes, try disabling adblock or try again later) (Link to main site: https://www.lootboy.de/)
  • Diamonds can be used to purchase the premium lootpacks in the diamond section
  • The names of the lootpacks only describe the exclusive loot for that pack! In most cases you just get something from the general pool for all packs, wich contains Origin/Uplay/GOG/Steam/whatever games. So even if you get the "Supreme Steam" pack, you may not get a steam game!
  • You now get a special golden lootpack after every tenth premium lootpack you open.
  • You can scrap cards that you don't want for 100 coins each (after you revealed the code it's only 10 coins)
  • You get 350 coins for reading the comics (new one each friday)
  • The 2000 coins Lootpacks are mostly useless trash
  • If you get a duplicate key or have some other problem, try contacting their support :) - Here or write a mail to: support@lootboy.de/support@lootboy.com
  • The iOS/Amazon version of the app doesn't have all the stuff, there are no offers on the bonus wall and the redeem-code button is missing.
  • You can purchase packs with amazon coins (more info here)
  • You can find a list of some games that people got here

Group:

It seems Lootboy has gotten a lot better when it comes to duplicated keys, but if you still have doubts about a key, you can use the group below for those giveaways :)
Unfortunately it happens far too often that Lootboy is handing out duplicate keys, so a lot of people feel uncomfortable with creating public giveaways with the games from Lootboy. So I just created a little group with some rules to make it less risky for the generous givers.
I hope this helps :)

Steam Group Link
SG Group Link

A huge thanks to all the people who are posting new codes here or answer questions from other users! ٩(◕‿◕)۶

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

RAGEOFDESTINY is expired. Just tried it.

2 years ago

I tried that free month and got these games (for 6 LootTickets I've bought: 2x Supreme Steam, 2x CS:GO and 2x Team Fortress packs):

• Costume Quest (didn't have it)
  • TransOcean 2: Rivals
  • Fantasy Wars
  • Redeemer: Enhanced Edition
  • The Night of the Rabbit
  • Orwell: Keeping an Eye On You

Gold Rush:

• LEAVES - The Journey + 3 or so diamonds
2 years ago

Got a $5 steam wallet, I tought I would never see one of those.
it also worke in my region (MX) withouth problem

2 years ago

Congratulations!

2 years ago

Congratulations!

2 years ago

November edition: X Blades
SS: wallet card :D
The image said 500 but the text said 100 and when redeemed it was 100 indeed, not much at all when converted but still nice and it's my first time getting one of these after using lootboy for like 2 years.

View attached image.
View attached image.
2 years ago

Congratulations. It seems they stocked up on those wallet cards, quite some people on this particular page (and the last one) got one.

When I convert the currency it doesn't seem like a whole lot, I hope it is at least something in your shop. Would you say it's the equivalent of a 5 € card?

2 years ago

Thanks!
When it comes to the store it varies a lot depending on the game, our currency pretty much crashed during the last couple of years so the prices on Steam are all over the place depending on if the publishers updated or not their prices. But yeah it's enough for two or three indie games on sale (I only buy stuff when it's at least 60% of anyway). In real world money is about a pack of cookies tho XD

2 years ago

In which package did you get that card?

2 years ago

Supreme steam, aka SS.

2 years ago

Enhorabuena! La diferencia de precios entre Argentina y la mayoría de los demás paises habrá causado a LB a poner tarjetas regalo con menos dinero. Aun así, 100 ARS me parece extremadamente poco. En Argentina se pueden comprar en Steam tarjetas regalo de solo 100 pesos?
Y la traducción es penosa.
Aun así, una vez más enhorabuena. Guardalo para las siguientes campañas de ofertas!

Steam Autumn Sale 2021 - November 24 - November 30
Steam Winter Sale 2021 - December 21 - January 4

2 years ago

¡Gracias!
En realidad nunca vi tarjetas de Steam en venta acá, hasta donde sé solo existen en forma digital así que el monto puede ser cualquiera. De todas formas nuestra moneda es un chiste hoy en día.
Sí, voy a esperar para el evento de otoño probablemente, igual acabo de gastar cuatro veces eso hace unos días durante las ofertas de halloween XD

2 years ago

so you got 1$?

2 years ago

Sorta, more like $0.5 in reality, the official exchange rate is out of sinc because the party currently on power is making its best effort to bankrupt the country. Three years ago 100 ARS would of have been closer to 3 USD.
But hey, free is free.

2 years ago

Took the gamble and it paid off: got the 4th Balenciaga letter from my 2nd Battle Royale Esports Edition premium pack. Gold Rush gave me the free one month subscription on top. Are there any usual promos I should save up the loot tickets for or should I just use them up right away?

Ran into an interesting little problem on the other hand. Tried to reveal the code on the 3D Pinball card I got from Balenciaga packs a few days ago and an error message popped up. It seems they handed out more cards than they had keys for.:s

2 years ago

This happened to me too, and when I wrote to their support about the problem, they replaced the card with 100 diamonds.

2 years ago

Was your card from a 2000 coin pack, too? I fear I'd only get 2000 coins since this one was from the Balenciaga lootcoin packs. I wonder if I could reveal the code when they ever get a new supply of 3D Pinball keys in. Since it's a common freebie key they might restock it later and the situation might resolve itself with some luck.

2 years ago

Some people gave many 3D Pinball games away since the game was available as possible drop on LB in the special boosters.
You see clearly that one of them have 300 accounts+ on LB because max. each 3th drop were that game.
If you use the archive function, of sg, for the game search, i am not responsible when you find someone but i am not allowed to name that person^^.

So maybe they don't expected to get so fast pillaged.

I hope you get more as the 2k coins but i would not bet on it.

2 years ago

Mine was from one of the Balenciaga packs, too. I even stated that in my ticket. I was happy to receive those diamonds instead :)

2 years ago

Great to hear, thanks. I'll also try my luck then.

2 years ago

They offered me a pack of my choice to fix my Dream Pinball 3D issue.

I asked for 100 diamonds instead, but said if they had to, I'd take a CS:GO pack. Waiting. Usually 12-24 hour response time.
Tho with the missing Steam Wallet issue that some have experienced, it make take longer for them to sort thru who is legit and who is trying to scam them.

2 years ago

Got 4th letter from 1st esports pack. So its not rigged apparently.

2 years ago

Reading about other folks getting their 4th Balenciaga letter quite easily, I've decided to also take a risk and I went for Battle Royale Esports Edition packs.
1st pack: Fishing: Barents Sea (unowned, added to my account);
2nd pack: Fantasy Wars (owned, I will make an 0.75 CV GA later);
3rd pack: Balenciaga letter G worth for me 388 diamonds 😋

I think, it's the 1st time ever, that I've earned anything from such events - 80 diamonds from NoBrainer and 100 diamonds + 2 games from Balenciaga. Thx to all folks reporting their success earlier :)
Actually, with 1 of those events I've even lost 100 diamonds, because during the event I've unexpectedly earned my extra pack for 10 draws, which turned out to contain only a totally useless for me event card).

2 years ago*

2 out of 3 fantasy wars codes from lootboy i got were dupes, be aware of that

2 years ago

Pretty bad, thx for the warning.

2 years ago

Almost seems like their should be a separate topic tracking games that Lootboy codes say are duplicate. Theres appears to be common offenders.

2 years ago

I use Lootboy for years. I have received many game codes from them, and even some wallet money, while not spending a single penny on their site. Actually one of those codes was a duplicate product code, and it was replaced by support without issues after handing in a ticket.
I don't see any reason to throw shit at Lootboy.

2 years ago

I only paid once for a 10 pack as that one also had a Steam gift code for $5 (and it worked).
2 of the games were rejected by Steam for being duplicate. Before that I had never experienced a dup code when buying with diamonds.
When people post duplicated code problems, it seems to be the same games. I'm wary of doing GAs with Lootboy keys and would feel safer if no one else had a problem with that game.

2 years ago

I must say, that I'm lucky as well, and so far, with probably 100 or so free games claimed, I didn't have a single dupe key - the Fantasy Wars also worked for me right now. Still, it's good to be warned, which keys are giving problems to other users.

2 years ago

The Whispered World Special Edition (GOG)

hxxp://www.g0g.com/redeem/5SZK95368E10005CBD

change hxxp://www.g0g.com to http://www.gog.com

2 years ago

already gone, not me

2 years ago

Battle Royale Esports Edition

• Size Matters
  • Balenciaga letter G

and several other non-steam stuffs.

2 years ago

Credit Party
Guaranteed Credit for every bundle of 10!
Get a bundle of 10 of the Supreme Steam Premium LootPacks now and receive a guaranteed Steam Credit in the Bonus LootPack on top. The PlayStation Network, XBOX Live, paysafecard and Neosurf Premium LootPacks also come with a bonus LootPack with guaranteed credit for every bundle of 10!

https://www.lootboy.de/creditparty

2 years ago

I got 5$, yay

2 years ago

bought 10 SS pack, didn't receive any credit, only gold rush Season Ticket after 10 minuts, wrote to support

Update https://www.steamgifts.com/go/comment/LnQkvp0

2 years ago*

I'm sorry if this was already answered before, but does anyone know if the free month of Lootboy Season Ticket (which I earned by getting the Gold Rush pack after getting ten premium packs with my diamonds) is valid for the "Prime Pass promotion" that gives credits for different storefronts (Steam, PSN, Nintendo EShop etc) at the price of 700 diamonds? Or is the free Season Ticket excluded from this and only counts if purchased with money?

2 years ago

I was wondering the same thing

2 years ago

Late answer: you can buy one (i did it using free trial period) but i cant exchange the token, every time it gives "item not avaliable" error no matter what you chose. So its a scam and not worth it.

2 years ago

Hey, thanks for the heads up! It's a pity, good thing I forgot to use the trial period haha.

2 years ago

I wonder if they read my complain, was able to exchange it today lol

2 years ago

That's unexpected, alright :D Congratulations!

2 years ago

SS: The Flame in the Flood
Wow finally something I wanted! :D

2 years ago

congrats - hope you enjoy it

2 years ago

I wonder, does anyone here have some experience with paysafecard? With that "credit party" event, I wonder if it'd be wise to go for a 10-pack of "Paysafecard" instead of "Supreme Steam", because should be exchangeable for Steam wallet just as fine and maybe I can also use it somewhere else? The max win is also €100 compared to $50 for Supreme Steam.

2 years ago

You can get steam funds with paysafe or a lot of shops also accept it. If you register at mypaysafecard you can just it for an Amazon gift card (at least here in Germany).

2 years ago

So there's basically no disadvantage compared with "Suppreme Steam"?

2 years ago

Nope, the only thing I can think of is if you cannot pay steam with paysafecard in your region. But you can easily find out when you go to the add funds tab in steam.

2 years ago

Okay, if there's a list of shops that accept paysafecard, I did not find it. Otherwise it's pretty cool. I got a €5 code with the 10-pack, just like lootboy promised. For now, I just converted it into Steam wallet, which worked like a charm. I also found an option to convert it into an Amazon gift card as you had mentioned already. That's something I might do next time, in the (very unlikely) event I ever win another code someday. I think I'll keep on getting paysafecard packs from now on, even if it's just because the minimum is €5 instead of $5. Thanks for the advice, both of you ;-)

2 years ago*

The fees in shops are, mostly, a bit higher with Paysafe and if you don't use the wallet you need to pay after 1 year+ for that -if i don't remember me wrong it were 5% of the still laying around wallet ammount-. It gets, direct, reduced from the available wallet on that card/code.

2 years ago

Okay, but I could just look around and check if there's some place where I want to spend that money and convert it to Steam wallet otherwise? There seems to be no fee when buying Steam wallet funds with paysafecard - I've already checked on the add funds tab, as Hanfred suggested.

2 years ago*

Sure and the bit higher fees in shops aren't much, maybe 10 or 15 cents. So nothing serious.
Same with the little wallet "fee" after 1 year, if you haven't used the (complete) available money of that wallet.
In the most cases you will not store such stuff for 1 year or longer.

2 years ago

i can't seem to see any packs named paysafecard. is it only available on specific region or something?

2 years ago

Yeah, might be for Germany only. It does say it's country-restricted to Germany for me.

View attached image.
2 years ago

Ah i see. That makes sense. I'm not sure if steam wallet in usd currency will be reedemable to my account so i am looking for an alternative pack. Thanks for the info!

2 years ago

Steam 10-pack:
Ary and the Secret of Seasons
Hacknet
Whispering Willows
A Sceptic's Guide to Magic
Anna's Quest
Tacoma
Back to Bed
Headlander
Massive Chalice
Earth 2150 Trilogy

Extra steam pack:
€10 Steam credit(!)

Gold Rush:
5 Diamond
Season Ticket - 1 month free

Not a bad pull.

2 years ago

Congrats! And what was at Season Ticket?

2 years ago

Bought 6 SS packs with that:

Gomo
The Guild II
Age of Wonders III
Enclave (Gold)
Star Vikings Forever
X-Blades

And got another Gold Rush pack, which gave me 3 dia and Blackguards.

2 years ago

Could be worse)

2 years ago

You can get the loot from one month of subscription: 20 diamonds + 6 loot tickets that you can exchange for any premium loot pack you want - see my message below

2 years ago

I've got a Golden ticket that won me a 1 month free subscription
redeemed the 6 loot tickets from subscription and got November edition packs:
Carrier Command: Gaea Mission
Of Orcs and Men
Dungeons 3
Enclave (Gold)
Blackguards 2 (already received in the past - I've send to support a question if I can receive a replacement for this)
Layers of Fear
+1 purchased with diamonds:
Headlander

I've got to try harder for Forza Horizon 5 :(

2 years ago

just didn't get a bonus lootpack with this promotion....
i guess, that's my luck ; )
plus i got 7 dupe keys : )
is someone really spending real money there? :))))

2 years ago*

Complain to support. Nothing to lose and just maybe they will give you 100 dia compensation. This actually may be a bug, that they are not aware of/didn't fix yet.
EDIT: And definitely report 7 dupe keys to get 700 diamond refund.

2 years ago*

Tried reopening your inventory?

2 years ago

If I recall correctly, last summer when similar promotion was running, I had to open 3-4 packs to credit pack makes its appearance in inventory.

2 years ago

Did you buy a bundle of 10 packs or did you buy them one by one?

Also, I had my bonus lootpack only show up in my inventory after closing and reopening the app.

2 years ago

yup, bought 10 : ) i'm not stupid, just not lucky ; )

2 years ago

Oh I didn't absolutely mean to say that you are stupid, I apologize if I sounded like I did. And yeah, if you didn't find the Steam pack in your inventory even after refreshing the site / restarting the app, you were unlucky and I hope the Lootboy staff will fix their bug after you contact them and tell them what happened.

2 years ago

7 dupe keys out of 10? Thats very greasy.
What were the 7?

2 years ago

The bonus pack was suppose to be a Steam gift card. You didnt get the Steam money?

2 years ago

yup, no steam credit : (

2 years ago

Mine showed up as another pack in my inventory.

Then a few minutes later the Gold Rush pack showed up in my inventory.

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

2 years ago

just some trash, as usual.. nothing worth worrying about : )

2 years ago

I sent yesterday 2 reports of cards unable to scratch (couldn't find a reward of this type) and I think I got them with the No-brainer or Balenciaga coin packs, but they're offering me 200 diamonds for compensating my faulty Gorky 17 and Dream Pinball 3D cards.

I hope all of you have the same luck ;)

2 years ago

Yeah, usually if you have only one 'faulty' loot card, they let you pick a free pack that you want (like Steam Supreme). But if you have multiple ones, they just give you 100 dia per card.

2 years ago

Deleted

2 years ago

Hmm, I might have enough faulty cards to get to 1000 gems if they do that.
Did you send them an email or use their "Contact" form and choose the topic "I can't scratch the code in my LootCard and am asked to contact support" or some other topic?

2 years ago*

Contact form, with that topic you mentioned. Just say you can't scratch the code in the card for the game XXX, and that it gives error "couldn't find a reward of this type" when you try.
Even if you specify that you agree directly if they compensate you with diamonds, they'll still ask you.
If you send multiple reports of faulty cards, they'll answer only once offering e.g. 700 diamonds for 7 faulty cards.

2 years ago

Thanks!

2 years ago*

+1
Dream Pinball 3D.
They wanted proof, emailed them back screenshot.

2 years ago

so... I got a season ticket which gives 1 month free. turns out i cannot claim it because I cannot get a membership from my country... simply takes me to another screen when i try to subscribe for the free month... so this card is just a waste i guess

2 years ago

If you are trying to subscribe from browser try with phone app. It will allow you to use Google or Apple Pay.

2 years ago

Nah... that didn't work either. Just gives me option to enter a card number which eventually doesn't work. Also gives me another option which I don't have an account for.

2 years ago

Deleted

2 years ago

If you have 1000 diamonds or 10 tickets you can buy 10 Supreme Steam and guarantee Gift Card

2 years ago

Just 979 diamonds to go.

2 years ago

Congratz!! You are almost there!!

2 years ago

So you're saying I shouldn't have spent my diamonds on 10 packs (for a free 11th) right after getting to 1000 last time, huh? 🤦‍♂️

2 years ago

Yes, they do these promos quite regularly, so save your dias for the events :)

2 years ago

Used 1000 diamonds

SS:
Earth 2150 Trilogy (Steam)
Faces of War (Steam)
Gas Guzzlers Extreme (Steam)
LEAVES - The Return (Steam)
Pirates of Black Cove Gold (Steam)
TransOcean: The Shipping Company (Steam) key worked.
Red Bow (Steam) key worked.
Toybox Turbos (Steam)
Fantasy Wars (Steam) key worked.
Galactic Civilizations® II: Ultimate Edition (Steam)

CreditParty bonus pack:
Steam: 5$ Gift Card

Gold Rush pack:
Season Ticket – 1 Month free

2 years ago*

Credit party, 1st set:

5 € Steam
Torchlight
Tacoma
Everything (didn't have it)
Chronology
The Night of the Rabbit
Yokus Island Express
Codex of Victory
Bomber Crew
Super Inefficient Golf
TransOcean: The Shipping Company

Blackguards - Standard Edition (from Gold Rush pack)
The Tale of a Common Man (SS pack with diamonds, didn't have it)

After some thinking went for a 2nd set:

10 € Steam
The Metronomicon: Slay The Dance Floor (didn't have it)
Oh My Gore! (didn't have it)
XIII Century Gold
Journey of a Roach
The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav (GOG)
Worms Rumble
Hero Defense
Oh My Gore! (again)
Anna's Quest
Shadows: Awakening

Zanzarah: The Hidden Portal (from Gold Rush pack)
Leaves - The Journey (from Gold Rush pack, didn't have it)
Dirt Rally (SS pack with diamonds)

For some reason I think I got two Gold Rush Packs, but both were not visible at the same time.

The second set evened things out a bit more so can't complain. 1st one was a slight let down.

2 years ago

New comic code - MYTHICALHEROES
1000 coins

2 years ago

Thanks!

2 years ago

Thanks !

2 years ago

bought 10 Supreme Steam packs in one go, but didn't receive any Steam gift cards

2 years ago

It's comes in an addional pack. Reload your inventory. If it's still not there buy a regular coin pack and check inventory again.

2 years ago*

I've reloaded 25 times since I bought the packs, no point in doing so anymore

2 years ago

same, wrote to support

2 years ago

They will probably reply that we were late and the promotion is over

2 years ago

Support reply with ticket number states that they reply within 72 hours + take even more time during weekend and promotions

Update https://www.steamgifts.com/go/comment/LnQkvp0

2 years ago*

Didn't work for me(((

2 years ago

Multiple single purchases or purchases of 5-packs will not receive a Bonus LootPack as part of this promotion!

you need to buy 10 pcs disposable

unless you did, I don't know what's going on

2 years ago

SS: Earth 2160.. Why...

2 years ago

is a decent game! i love that series!

2 years ago

I don't argue, but this isn't the first time )

2 years ago

eh tbh i might be biased because i grew up playing earth 2150. so maybe is just the nostalgia talking -w-'

2 years ago

I bought the 10 x SS packs and got 3 steam gift cards totalling 20 €, so I´m pretty happy!
Here is couple of keys I don´t need
The flame in the flood: DX6C0-8AGIK-XXXXX-J0HX7
Super Inefficient Golf: N52T2-I4Y8E-XXXXX-ZVZLN
DiRT Rally: NE5RK-X5MEI-XXXXX-WJA5W

2 years ago

congrats!!

2 years ago

That's very lucky, one €10 and two €5. Excluding the guaranteed credit one with the current promo, two gift cards in 10 packs is extremely lucky.

2 years ago

Super Inefficient Golf: N52T2-I4Y8E-XXXXX-ZVZLN
DiRT Rally: NE5RK-X5MEI-XXXXX-WJA5W

Both above is gone, not me.

2 years ago

Homerun on that one!

2 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.