Lootboy may close down! Might be a good time to spend your diamonds and empty your inventory...

For the newest codes and special deals check out the latest comments! ✺◟( • ω • )◞✺

- Link to last page -

Additional hints:

• You can redeem the codes here: https://www.lootboy.de/redeemCode (If you have trouble redeeming the codes, try disabling adblock or try again later) (Link to main site: https://www.lootboy.de/)
  • Diamonds can be used to purchase the premium lootpacks in the diamond section
  • The names of the lootpacks only describe the exclusive loot for that pack! In most cases you just get something from the general pool for all packs, wich contains Origin/Uplay/GOG/Steam/whatever games. So even if you get the "Supreme Steam" pack, you may not get a steam game!
  • You now get a special golden lootpack after every tenth premium lootpack you open.
  • You can scrap cards that you don't want for 100 coins each (after you revealed the code it's only 10 coins)
  • You get 350 coins for reading the comics (new one each friday)
  • The 2000 coins Lootpacks are mostly useless trash
  • If you get a duplicate key or have some other problem, try contacting their support :) - Here or write a mail to: support@lootboy.de/support@lootboy.com
  • The iOS/Amazon version of the app doesn't have all the stuff, there are no offers on the bonus wall and the redeem-code button is missing.
  • You can purchase packs with amazon coins (more info here)
  • You can find a list of some games that people got here

Group:

It seems Lootboy has gotten a lot better when it comes to duplicated keys, but if you still have doubts about a key, you can use the group below for those giveaways :)
Unfortunately it happens far too often that Lootboy is handing out duplicate keys, so a lot of people feel uncomfortable with creating public giveaways with the games from Lootboy. So I just created a little group with some rules to make it less risky for the generous givers.
I hope this helps :)

Steam Group Link
SG Group Link

A huge thanks to all the people who are posting new codes here or answer questions from other users! ٩(◕‿◕)۶

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Valid codes:

Code Reward
XEL 1000🪙 (comic)
Snow6 6 💎, 1000🪙
danny11 Community Lootpack
52 1000🪙 (comic)
highelocockroach Community Lootpack
Kylie3 Community Lootpack
flickzy Community Lootpack
berki or BERKI or Berki Community Lootpack
Discord500 500🪙
Welcome500 500🪙
welcomeGG 5 💎, 1500🪙 (Only for new users!)
1 year ago*

BBB8 - Expired
VIRTUALBOY - Expired

1 year ago

Thank you! Codes were removed

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 months ago.

1 year ago

thanks ;) <3

1 year ago

Thank you. +10 dia

1 year ago

TY!

1 year ago

1 year ago

Thank you!

1 year ago

November pack: Iron Brigade

1 year ago

VIRTUALBOY has expired

1 year ago

what to do with "Package Panic!" card ? how to use it or so ?

1 year ago

That card is only information about event, can't be used.

1 year ago

shred it and get 100 coins for a profit of 99 coins since you bought it for 1 coin

1 year ago

Run7 = 7 💎, 1000🪙

1 year ago

Thanks.
And looks like they redesigned the UI, the comics are a bit more hidden now.

1 year ago

Thanks for the code.

1 year ago

Thanks!

1 year ago

Thanks

1 year ago

Thanks mate .

1 year ago

1 year ago

Doesn't seem worth to spend 10 dias every day for a raffle.

1 year ago

Different from the mobile app, need to watch ads to get it (4 per day)

1 year ago

73-99 is the card values.
So far I've gotten 73,73,74,75

1 year ago

That sounds pretty bad as you need at least 80+ to get any chance to even enter the competition and get a combined 800 value. And to win you would probably want to be the first to get 99 in every position.

1 year ago

Mindlessly clicked "buy", wasted dias for trash, nice.

1 year ago

I did almost the same as I thigh it will be a pack for coins, but noticed it in the last moment;)

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

Thanks !
I nearly clicked on it :)

1 year ago

Did some quick math.

Can be wrong math as there are many unknowns and you need a bit of luck but...

If you spend 300 diamonds you get a few% chance to win one of the 3 rewards:

500€ Credit of Choice
to be announced
to be announced
1 year ago

1 year ago

CSGO pack: Chicken Shoot Gold 😑.

1 year ago

Terrorist win, i presume :/

1 year ago

They seem to have put 500dias for 50 black market chips.
https://www.lootboy.de/market/cheatnow
I don't remember seeing that before.
Maybe someone threatened them with lawyers for moving the goalposts during an active offer.
Though everything else is still 75 when it used to be 50.

1 year ago*

So the app now shows diamonds above 1000 as x.xK making it hard to see the actual ammount of diamonds, with only one digit after the decimal point, so you can't tell if you have 1,203 or 1,270 diamonds it'll only show 1.2K. At least on the website it still shows the full number, but the app should also show the accurate number at least if you click on it.

1 year ago

You don't click on mobile, do you?

1 year ago

:D, well, touch the screen. Although searching on google for "click meaning" does return the following as one of the options: an act of selecting an option on an electronic interface by pressing a button or touching a screen.

1 year ago

View attached image.
1 year ago

mine's still showing the full number. maybe it'll change with the next update or maybe your phone isn't as wide as mine so it thinks it doesn't have room

1 year ago

It used to work fine before the last update. Did you update for the world cup event they're doing? The cards mentioned that an update was needed and I went to the app store and there was an update pending, after the update the way the number is displayed changed.

1 year ago

Same here. And instead of showing the accurate numbers ,they show 9+ if you got over 9 packs in the inventory both pc and app now.

1 year ago*

All works fine for me.

1 year ago

And app updated and I got that dumb thing too.

1 year ago

Have yall actually pulled a decent game from lootboy though?

1 year ago

No expensive game, but got money for steam in 3 times.(2 years).

$5 $5 $10

I do not recommend paying with real money in lootboy but if you only watch commercials it is not bad at all. On a good day you will release a cheap game with trading cards.

1 year ago

Tropico 5, One Finger Death Punch 2, Regular Human basketball, Worms Rumble

1 year ago

Not really, as long as you don't buy them with real money you can try.
My last games from Supreme Steam: https://imgur.com/a/HyGYVrc
Edit: i was unlucky and i don't get any Steam git card.

1 year ago

How about STRIDER?

1 year ago

I got Tohu. Not an AAA title, but I had it on my wishlist

1 year ago

Nothing expensive when I got them, but a few that I had wishlisted like Shadow Tactics, Tacoma and State of Mind

1 year ago

1x November pack = Little Dungeon Stories
Black market pack= 7 chip and 5 dia + Black days promo pack=20 dia

1 year ago

SS: 1954 Alcatraz

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

CSGO Pack: The Walking Dead: The Final Season but dupped again... Aren't they sick of this? Profit is worth those tons of support tickets?

1 year ago*

I never had a dupe (in germany), but i don't open much boosters, only 1 each 1-2 months or something like that.

They gave people, in the past, new keys when someone came along with "i already own this game" and they put this keys back in the stash. In some countries the people cheated (extremely) with activating the first key and the second (replacement) key too. So some regions get "now", much, more dupes as other ones. As far as i see it the most dupes get people from the RU/CIS region.

1 year ago

Lootboy has never given me anything for "I already own this game".
Even when winning 2 of the same games in a 10 pack and not exposing the key in either.
Lootboy support has told me to give them to friends each time I put a ticket in.

For over a year now, with dup (already activated) codes, they say they dont have anymore keys for the game and given me 100 diamonds.

1 year ago

Now we can trade a game already owned for some random amount of dias in app before revealing the key and support replace dupped key for 125 dias because pack's price has increased recently.

1 year ago

Probably half the keys i got from lootboy were used/expored. But I'm from the CIS region, so I can only confirm your opinion that everything is bad here :/

1 year ago

Nah mate, It doesn't depend on region. Recently I got such key and there was an error: You can't activate the game in your region, So you will even never know if it is dupped or not. They did a replacement too.

1 year ago

So they replaced used key with 125 dias. New CSGO Pack and again: used key for https://store.steampowered.com/app/733300/My_Big_Sister/ don't own the game so going to write support again :-(

1 year ago

Snow6

1 year ago

Thank you :)

1 year ago

Thank you!
6 💎 1000🪙

1 year ago

Thanks!

1 year ago

Thanks!

1 year ago

Thanks

1 year ago

No 10 Diamonds this week :(
Instead useless "Sticker LootCard Polyguino"

1 year ago

Well, it seems it is a golden sticker.

1 year ago

CM 83 Polyguino
I start to get vibes of Football manager and FIFA mobile lol (I don't play them, but i know how they works xD)

1 year ago

That and LB has devaluated diamonds further with Black Bonus days by excluding Diamond purchases.
https://www.lootboy.de/blackbonus
Whats the next promotion that diamonds cant be used for?

I've re-evaluated (again) the time it takes to get diamonds.
About 100 diamonds ($1) for 1-2 hours of effort. The time = money equation.

1 year ago

Don't know if I'd call it effort, it's literally just letting ads run on my phone, plus the occasional absent minded click, for a few minutes each day while I do something else like watching TV or YouTube on another screen.

1 year ago

But you still use their site....

With all the negative words from you, this don't fit together for me.

1 year ago

I have stopping being their product. There are other better paying sites.
I've reached 2500 diamonds and stopped. So far....

1 year ago

Comic Code: XEL
1000 Coins

1 year ago

ty

1 year ago

November pack: Iron Sky EC??I-ZY09W-Y0B2H ?? right before 69

1 year ago

Activated (not by me), ty.

1 year ago

Oh yeah, found a code for Pirates of Black Cove Gold at the bottom of my inventory page, here it is: F72LT-5B7??-9CBNX
?? - Penny Arcade

1 year ago

Someone activated it. Ty!

1 year ago

SS: Cities in Motion
Since i got it with a loot ticket, i got a black market thing pack and got 20 diamonds from it
https://www.lootboy.de/blackbonus

1 year ago

collected a full football team of cards (822 points), submitted my team, got 20 diamonds. Well, that's something.

1 year ago

Wow ,that is something else. :)

So far i'm thinking we were right to avoid it though i'm sure someone will jump in soon and say they won a new car .

1 year ago

Wait, and you had to buy this team with diamonds, right? How many did you spend?
(Sorry if it's kinda an obvious thing that I am asking, I did not look into this promotion.)

1 year ago

When using the mobile app you can get 4 packs a day by watching ads. Each pack has one player card. Apparently they can be upgraded through weekly promotions.

1 year ago

I see, thanks. Not using Lootboy on mobile though.

1 year ago

No probs. I have to admit, if 20 diamonds is the only tangible reward I don't know if I'll bother doing it for another 3 weeks. I'd get more diamonds watching the daily diamond packs for the same time.

1 year ago

Couple questions:
1) Can you make another team?
2) Is there a point in assembling a team with better points (like 850 or 900 points)?

EDIT: Eh never mind! you can only submit once.

1 year ago*

Yeah as you found regarding question 1, it's one team once only. As for number 2 I honestly don't know at this point. According to the description In the app a " better" (presumably from upgrading exisiting cards) team score gives a better chance of winning the competition; since there are only 3 prizes it looks like a glorified contest but maybe there are other tangible benefits apart from the aforementioned 20 diamonds. It wouldn't hurt them to just say outright.

1 year ago

Yeah as you found regarding question 1, it's one team once only. <- They say it's "Challenge Week 1" now, and since cards are still dropped and you can't change the old team, it's logical that there should be other weeks, and it's also logical that there should be three of them. But why the first week has not yet ended is not clear here.

1 year ago

Yeah I'm still unsure about the whole thing, for the challenge it was basically trading a number of lower number bronze cards for one silver card. I have a feeling that for free users that's going to be the only way to increase the value of the team apart from the weekly streak packs. No doubt at some point a "helpful" pay-to-level option will be introduced knowing Lootboy but without any substantial tangible rewards it seems like a waste of time.

1 year ago

So better to just submit and see yourself out with the 20 diamonds. No need to make the extra effort just for a negligible chance to win the prize... whatever it is :P

1 year ago

It could be.... Or might not, it's very vague really! There's no indication in the app of the 20 diamond reward for submitting a team so there could be more rewards for submitting higher value teams; whether it's worth the overall effort remains to be seen. My gut tells me it probably isn't but like the Gamescom event recently it would be nice to be proven wrong :)

1 year ago

You can also get the cards by watching ads on mobile.

1 year ago

I see, thanks. Not using Lootboy on mobile though. And frankly, can't be bothered.

1 year ago

You still have to pay diamonds though, don't you? When I open up the lootpack there's a diamond cost, even though it's on mobile and has you watching ads.

1 year ago

It costs you diamonds on the mobile app? That seems wrong, pretty sure it's supposed to only ask you to watch an ad, at least I've never had to pay any diamonds for it.

1 year ago

It must have been a UI glitch then. I tried again and this time it was free. I just needed to see an ad.
Before it would tell me I need to pay 10 diamonds as well as watch the ad.

1 year ago

Now they only give 3 packs a day.

1 year ago

yet it still says "4 times per day" in the App. I'm guessing it's because they gave one today as a Login reward, so they decided to "save up" this way...pff

1 year ago

my thoughts. after getting one as daily login bonus i could only watch 3 ads. we'll see tomorrow...

1 year ago

today 4 ads again.

1 year ago

So what is the use of the second case in the inventory ? You put 9 cards there, validate, and obtain a new card at least silver to make a better team ?
So we need to wait until the last day to submit and have a better chance ? If you submit, you can't touch it anymore right ?

1 year ago

I think they forgot something. Because in the description it is written that it was the "week 1", so there should have been the other three as well. But more than a week has already passed, and neither the command itself can be corrected, nor can the unnecessary cards be exchanged for better ones.

1 year ago

So when you submitted your team, you simply gfot diamonds matching your team's score ? So i'd better wait until the last day to have the best value ? Or is there something else ?

1 year ago

I didn't know how it worked, so as soon as I hit the recommended points threshold, I pressed "submit". They did not explain anywhere that it can be done only once :) Now I have a bunch of those stupid cards and I can't do anything with them, I can't improve the old team or create a new one.
And the number of diamonds does not correspond to the points, the team has 822 (or 826, I forget), and I got 20 diamonds.

1 year ago

25x Supreme steam/ the best games that I got : trudograd, ring of pain, garbage, smart factory tycon, bridge constructor walking dead, outbuddies,kingdom wars 4, shoot mania storm, Prison Architect

1 year ago

Not bad

1 year ago

prison architect and trudograd is tier1 in my opinion
I always loot stuff from 2005-2007:(

1 year ago

I just wanted a 5//10 dolar steam gift card

1 year ago

i'm hoping i'll have 2500 diamonds by the next time they guarantee steam gift card for buying 10 or 25 packs

1 year ago

When was this offered last time?

1 year ago

I think we discussed it earlier in the topic, and it was last june. Nearly 6 months ago.

1 year ago

I'm already ready, but I'm little impatient. I hope that offer will be this year in December.

1 year ago

the app is showing me 1.9K diamonds — i probably won't be there by december

1 year ago

also, would prefer the full number in the app but guess i'll keep going to the web page for it...

1 year ago

SS: Forgive me Father

1 year ago

That's a nice game!

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.