Would you mind grab it? Before 85% it was 84% discount. A lil bit cheaper LOL

https://store.steampowered.com/app/589360/Ni_no_Kuni_II_Revenant_Kingdom/
(thanks to remind me about the link [sensualshakti])

Im not the fans of the anime, but yeah i like the stealth killing game :D even with cute characters like this :D

[For anyone wonder if u just buy the base game later the DLC, looks like you wont receive the Dragon's tooth DLC. But, buying Prince's Edition is confirmed received]

[ENDED] June 19th the discounted price changed into 50% (it means, suck)
[EDIT again] For everyone wondering about when the discount price will bacc, just Sign Up a Bandai Namco account and buy directly from them. it costs $11.99 for North America region.

2 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Grab it?

View Results
Nah! Save it for the next summer sale!
Yeah? umm, Yeah!
Even with the Season Pass i would love to grab it!

W0W

2 years ago

The last three sales were 84% off. This one is 85% off.

2 years ago

2 years ago

hey thanks to remind me... Newb here :D

2 years ago

Another jRPG that looks like all the other jRPGs. Color me excited

2 years ago

this one has quiet the reputation, in case you're anaware :)

2 years ago

They all do, that's the thing (the ones I refer to)

2 years ago

Thanks, but I'll wait for -86% ;-)

2 years ago

Damn progress, the next 2 years it might drop around 90% :D

2 years ago

It's already 86% on Fanatical

2 years ago

Thanks, but I'll wait for -87% ;-)

2 years ago

DAMN YOU GAME SALES!

I promised my friend I'd get him a copy of Bioshock but now that comes up? I can't afford both right now.

2 years ago*

wait for the summer sale, bioshock is very cheap by then.

2 years ago

I got Bioshock for him off HB today for less than US $5. Cheapest I can get it without going to a grey market site and that will take my payment information.

2 years ago

Oh, I didn't say you should get it on a gray market, but if we're talking about the normal version of the game I guess I understand why you would say that then. Still a good deal.

2 years ago

ermm..

Ehm... Im really sorry to deliver this news. I regret making this thread. Please, don't bother this thread. I never expect it will poison you this fast :'(

2 years ago

No worries. There's always something going on. It's all good.

Edit- I should explain that I had to have some expensive dental work done yesterday. That's why I can't afford much now.

2 years ago*

WOW me too!

I had a plan since last month to crack all my wisdom teeth. Should be this week but yeah shit happens :)

2 years ago

Noice!

View attached image.
2 years ago

what so nice?

2 years ago

Discussions > Deals > [Steam] Guess what? Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom lowest recorded at 85% discount today!
That's a very strange question for a topic like this... but... okay I guess.

2 years ago

$11.99 for the game and season pass is a pretty good deal. It ends as the Steam Summer begins.. smh It would have been nice to see what the summer sale had to offer while this deal was going on.

2 years ago

Buy late, refund if you find something better to spend your money on.

2 years ago

yeah, i wonder too.

but, bandai rarely discount their games in summer sale i guess. correct me if i'm wrong. I use steam just early 2020.

2 years ago

So this is really strange. It's now showing it's $30 for the regular version and $40 for the prince edition. As I mentioned when I commented on June 18th you could get the prince edition for $11.99 and the sale ended today. Apparently they changed the price some time after I posted.

2 years ago

Maybe u can go directly to Bandai Namco site. Make an account and open their store. As long as I know the discounts were still there for $11.99. If u buy there u got the same exact version like in steam. U'll receive a Steam-key :)

2 years ago

It's showing full price for both the regular and prince edition. It's all good, I'll wait to get it somewhere down the road.

2 years ago

hm damn i think i might buy that intended not to buy anything before sale :D

2 years ago

Same but, i have the base game already. I save money to buy SnowRunner next sales. So, i recently bought the DLC and share it.

Better save the MONEY IMHO.

2 years ago

Great game. I highly recommend. Although not the season pass. It's only useful if you intend to grind for random materials to make the best gear in the end-game. And I mean literally in the end-game, as in only after you finished the game. Completely useless.

2 years ago

Thanks for explaining about season pass!

2 years ago

Yes the season pass's ratings are bad. Thanks for your explanation then. btw, how long is the grinding time, cause so many ppl complaint about the grinding process?

2 years ago

You can change the difficulty of the game at any time (up and down) and that will change how much you need to level up. There are no achievements for finishing the game at a certain difficulty, which is great. If you're having trouble with a certain battle, you can just change the difficulty to an easier setting and you'll basically never have to grind.

Edit: as for the dlc, then you'll really need to grind because what the dlc does is unlock a randomized "dungeon" with enemies that drop random loot. So you'll have no choice but to grind this dungeon over and over until you get lucky with all the drops you need.

2 years ago

It is a nice game.

2 years ago

you better buy Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom - The Prince's Edition. That includes base game with all dlc's https://imgur.com/P9VBWws

2 years ago

Unfortunately, this is package. i got the base game from shitty market offers not even the gray ones :D .

2 years ago

mine is missing Dragon's Tooth DLC. Thanks for the Pic.

2 years ago

i got it for 15$ without any of the dlc only for it to got for 15$ with all the dlc the next sale and now it costs even less
no bundle for the dlc soo i guess im never going to buy any of it

2 years ago

Good. Summer sale is also around the corner. (Maybe)

2 years ago

just got Ni no Kuni 1 $12.49, gonna be pissed if its on sale for less. had to sell soo many steam cards to buy it.......

2 years ago

buy the Prince's edition got all DLC up and running

2 years ago

yeah but just like any other game that i want the dlc for, im not paying for the base game again. i wanted to try it cause i wanst sure i would like it and now that i want the dlc i gotta buy the base game again??? same thing with skyrim and fallout 4 3 and new vagas. yes i would play and enjoy the dlc, but im not paying for the base game agian and the stand alone prices are too damn high for what you get most of the time

2 years ago

I just finished the season pass last month. Agreed on the season pass not quite being worth the price if you're going to buy it separately. (I did because I only had the base game before I played it but I wanted to complete the game so I bought the season pass on Humble when it went on sale last time)

Buy the Prince Edition upfront if you care about achievements and/or some minor storylines, or just buy the base game if you don't care for those.

I do absolutely recommend the game itself, though. The vibe is quite nice. Reminds me of old Playstation games.

2 years ago

Hey! Can we talk? Add me on Steam would you?

I recently bought the Season pass. Im afraid i dont get the Equipment Package. Am I right?

The season pass really really really goose-bumping me. Why? Check the reviews :D

2 years ago

I was wondering what you meant by Equipment Package. Turns out I never checked the Prince Edition's inclusions lol. Yep, I think I didn't get the Equipment Package at all, or I just don't remember getting it. You can still beat the game without it, though. But yeah, that sucks. Maybe it would have made the grind easier. :(

2 years ago

For everyone INFO! Recently bought the season pass and FINALLY the Prince's Equipment and Cat Claw DLC are arrives in my game hehe. Both DLCs arent listed on store.

2 years ago

Btw, did u receive Dragon's tooth dlc? Cause i dont.

2 years ago

Ooh, so you did get it? I probably just don't remember getting it then. XD I don't remember any Dragon's Tooth either, unfortunately.

PS. Also, it seems like they changed the sale to 50%? :(

2 years ago

yeah the sales changed, just now. I got 6 DLCs on my account.

As long as I know, the Dragon's tooth dlc is region locked for AU, EU, and NA. But, yeah thats a pre-order bonus should included inside the Season Pass but mine dont. So, i just missed the Dragon Tooth sword dlc.

2 years ago

AH! Now that you mentioned it, I realized I can just check the DLC page, lol. 🤦 Looks like I have six on my account as well. Adventure Pack, Cat's King Claw, Prince's Equipment Pack, Season Pass, The Lair of the Lost Lord, and The Tale of a Timeless Tome is what it says on mine.

2 years ago

Hello! Would you recommend the minor storylines?

I was going to skip all extras since the above posts only mention materials and whatnot while I only care for the story - but if the minor stories expand even a little on interesting characters or such, I'd consider getting it.

2 years ago

That's a tricky question. Personally, I don't mind grinding, but if you're someone who doesn't like it, the DLCs might feel like a giant chore since it's very grindy. (and I mean very. I think I spent maybe 20+ hours going through dungeons in the DLCs alone, and I was trying to speedrun it by the middle because it's terribly repetitive) That said though, both DLCs include backstories for the main characters (and some others) that I personally think were interesting.

Tl;dr: The game itself I recommend wholeheartedly, the DLCs though I would caution against people who dislike grinding.

Heads up though, looks like they updated the price to 50%. :( I think they usually go on sale on major sales, though, so I'm not sure if they'll go on sale again during the summer sale next week.

2 years ago

Drat, I checked the promo would last till June 24 and figured I had time to think on it...now they made the choice for me...have too big a library to pay at that price when I haven't tried any of them yet.

Thank you very much for the feedback tho, its appreciated. I definitely don't have the time to do grinds as I did before - will settle for the main story first and if I really like it, consider the extra stories. (when a better sale comes again) xD

2 years ago

No prob! :) I'm actually not sure why they lowered the sale even though it regularly goes on sale at 84% normally. The extra 1% was too much? XD Though the DLC I think is kinda expensive if you're only going to buy it by itself compared to the extra price when buying it with the game as Prince Edition, but yes, I think deciding if you like it first is a good idea, since it'll be more of a waste if you end up not liking it.

2 years ago

Absolutely, specially when they throw in so much grind just to be able to say "X hours of content" when it's really not :/

Out of the (2?) which one did you like best? I understand they are in the same world but not necessarily connected storywise...I think o.o

About the individual pricing, as long as one isn't in a hurry, all is well and a good sale will come along sometime xD better pay a bit more if I know I do like it then buy at a "high" price only to never play it...I've had many of those ever since I joined HB, sadly.

2 years ago

Oh, did you mean between 1 and 2? I actually haven't played the first one yet, since I only have Ni no Kuni 2 at the moment and they're not directly connected so I figured it was fine to play 2 first. (Also, curiously, for some reason 2 was released on Steam before 1 was) I was actually thinking of getting 1 this sale, but then it also went down to 50% off too... :(

2 years ago

Heya, I did mean between 1 and 2! And I read pretty much the same regarding the lack of story connection but I guess the point is moot now given the pricing change...we both got screwed xD

And about 2 coming out before 1, that would explain 1 being more expensive which was something I was puzzled over o.o

2 years ago

Bundle incoming? Bandai Namco games often appear in Humble Bundle.

2 years ago

Good for you! I cant find any good deals from Humble Bundle. Since im living on country which $10 is quite expensive number.

2 years ago

It has already been in two BYOBs on Humble, so it's definitely possible.

2 years ago

I'll wait until 90%

2 years ago

Sure, why not?

Check the pre-quel :D Im sorry to poison you.

2 years ago

I won't wait until the summer sale Because this opportunity is irreplaceable, sometimes you find a game at 85% off. So you think that there is not much left for the summer sale, perhaps you will find it at a price lower than the current price. I agree with you on that, but whether the summer sale is disappointing, and maybe you will find the game in the summer sale at 80% off. or 75% off. this will of course disappoint you. I know this won't happen at 90% off. Nevertheless, I wish you luck in the summer sale at 90% off.

2 years ago*

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

2 years ago

U are right, RN, Take a look, 50% discount everyfukin way :D

2 years ago

yeah I know that because this has happened to me many times

2 years ago*

Yeah. It's better to buy when price is good, rather than wait for a better price that may or may not happen. (When really wanting a game, and not just buying for backog/collection)

2 years ago

Yeah its different. If someone just wanna collect just let them. If really want to be played why not checking out from the first day when it's lowest recorded/cheap?

2 years ago

But this is the sequel. Wouldn't you be lost without having played the original?

2 years ago

Nope, it's just that it's the 2nd Ni No Kuni game by name, that's about it and Studio Ghibli having to do with art design are pretty much the only similarities. I think the higglies appear in 1 as well, but both games are separate.

2 years ago

Lemme check Youtube walkthrough. If the prequel is worth it, I consider it to buy next time i have some money.

2 years ago

hmmm... interesting, but Summer Sale is around the corner.

2 years ago

True, i bought the season pass but, save some money to buy Snowrunner next sales.

2 years ago

I LOVE the art style of the series. I have the 1st one on my PS3 (yes 3, thats still my newest console) but I tried twice and just couldn't get grabbed into it.

2 years ago

Never underestimate the consoles :) yours NOT outdated :)

It might be expired but, console is a strong standalone machine AND make u don't bother to tune and overclock your PC.
Honestly, I don't like console myself since i don't have money to buy it. Second, i don't find it interesting cause, my Dad is Anti-Gamer. He hates me playing some games. Playing games means lazy for him. And if i have console it make me play using living-room's TV and make him mad ofc.

I have lil console and still working right now. Its 2007 GBA SP. :) Im happy for you.

2 years ago

have.

2 years ago

It's even cheaper on Voidu if you use the "GGDEALS" coupon code, at least for those in the UK. I can't vouch for other locations.

2 years ago

How much?

2 years ago

Instead of the £7.49 price on Steam, with the coupon code on Voidu it is £6.37.

View attached image.
2 years ago*

Thanks for the heads up!

2 years ago

only 50% off here in australia so its 42.27 for the base game and 56.47 for game + dlc

2 years ago

The sale ended, it was only up until yesterday. Went back to 50% now.

2 years ago

You can buy it now from the official BANDAI NAMCO website As it was priced before at a 85% off on steam https://store.bandainamcoent.eu/eu/product/460075/ni-no-kuni-ii-revenant-kingdom-prince-s-edition-pc-download

2 years ago

Looks to be only 50% off in the US.

2 years ago

Would u mind check the date please? and update the Sub ID?

Its for 18th June today is changed.

2 years ago

Shows weekend deal that ends June 24th. 50% off for $29.99. I don't know what you mean about sub ID.

2 years ago

You can buy it now from the official BANDAI NAMCO website As it was priced before at a 85% off on steam https://store.bandainamcoent.eu/eu/product/460075/ni-no-kuni-ii-revenant-kingdom-prince-s-edition-pc-download

2 years ago

Only 50% off in Germany aswell!

2 years ago

2 years ago

They lowered the discount for both this and Wrath of the White Witch™ Remastered. They're both only -50% now. What the hell, Bandai?

2 years ago

Told u. i make this thread cause BANDAI really really really rarely discount their items to the lowest point. Like Naruto, now Naruto trilogy cant be bought in Argentina region. Argentinian should buy it one by one and it means a little bit expensive. It will happen to Dragon Ball i guess.

2 years ago

2 years ago

Not in my region, no, I can't.

2 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.