April 2021 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ April 27th, 2021: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† May 4th 2021: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts

F1 2020

• RU/CIS together with Turkey: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Russian Federation, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, Turkey
  • China, Viet Nam, India, Kuwait, Qatar, United Arab Emirates - same sub
  • LATAM: Bahamas, Panama, Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Venezuela, Colombia, Guyana, Suriname, French Guiana, Brazil, Peru, Bolivia, Paraguay, Uruguay, Argentina, Chile, Ecuador, Mexico, Philippines, Antigua and Barbuda, Barbados, Bermuda, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), Grenada, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, Haiti, Jamaica, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Puerto Rico, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
    It has been confirmed that at least some of these countries receive the ROW package, if not all.
  • Everyone else: ROW {sub/362653/}

Main Assembly

Aven Colony

Popup Dungeon

Rock of Ages 3: Make & Break - {sub/371787} can be activated anywhere apart from Japan.
Initially, customers from Japan also received the ROW key above {sub/371787} but after talking to the support, this was replaced with the correct package, {sub/481911/}
Locked packages exist for RU/CIS and China as well, but customers from these countries receive the same ROW (without Japan) sub as everyone else.

Notes:

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 75% of 4770 - ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/973580 W 1 $29.99
F1 2020 94% of 15546 - ๐Ÿ† 9.00 CV app/1080110 W 0 $59.99
Shenmue III 84% of 382 - ๐Ÿ† 7.50 CV app/878670 W 0 $49.99
Main Assembly 92% of 428 - ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1078920 W 0 $19.99
Rock of Ages 3: Make & Break 78% of 323 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/1101360 W 0 $29.99
Remothered: Broken Porcelain 54% of 312 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/1142390 W 0 $29.99
In Other Waters 94% of 535 - - 2.25 CV app/890720 W M 0 $14.99
Aven Colony 74% of 1241 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/484900 W 0 $29.99
SIMULACRA 94% of 1659 - ๐Ÿ† 0.75 CV app/712730 W M 2 $4.99
SIMULACRA 2 89% of 665 - ๐Ÿ† 1.20 CV app/1011190 W 0 $7.99
Colt Canyon 93% of 195 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/940710 W 0 $14.99
Skully 78% of 14 - ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/1249110 W 0 $29.99
Popup Dungeon 85% of 454 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/349730 W 0 $24.99

Retail:

• $347.87

CV:

Humble Original / Extras: ROGUE MANSION

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

ย  Lite Basic Premium Classic
Per month $4.99 $14.99 $19.99 -
Per year $44.99 $134.99 $179.99 $132.00
Games to keep 0 3 9 10
Choice No Yes Yes Yes
Humble Trove Yes Yes Yes Yes
Humble Store discount 10% 10% 20% 20%
Originals Limited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

3 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

For how much longer can IGN keep up the good Choices before it's back to December or even July standards?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] Overall Iโ€™d say itโ€™s a pretty decent month, so letโ€™s not cancel this time, all right?
[New subscription] I was able to keep myself under control even when Control was featured last month, but I am unable to say no to this selection.
[Maybe subscribe] My first thought was that this bundle isnโ€™t stellar, but now I see that there are some interesting games featured. But are they interesting enough to pay this much?
[Pause] Definitely some "meh" games in here. Donโ€™t take it personally, Humble, but from a value perspective, itโ€™s not great...
[Cancel] I'm truly sick of headliner games without DLCs. Count me out, Humble.

Only interested for F1 I think I'll pass or find it for trade

3 years ago

hit me up

3 years ago

Added

3 years ago

Whoua, instant pause, there are like 2 games I'm vaguely interested in.

3 years ago

Great i guess i pause again

3 years ago

The headliners disappointed me heavily: F1 games do not interest me at all, stealth FPS come quite close and Shenmue is cute, but I still have to play 1&2 from that old Monthly bundle. But then I checked the other games and I found a few surprises: Skully is a nice platformer and I can't say no to platform games; I LOVE the irony in the Rock of Ages series and I still have to play the third one; In Other Waters was in wishlist, it intrigues me, though it may be a bit too static...I'll know when I'll try it; few titles also have split screen coop, so more partner backlog, too. I'll buy this one and I am probably happier about April than March, closer to my idea of a good monthly bundle.

3 years ago

This collection seems nice to be honest. Definitively not the best, but still way too far from the worst.

Popup Dungeon (Latam)
Aven Colony SA
Main Assembly (South America)
F1 2020 (South America)
Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts (BR)

3 years ago*

Might just wanna change your billing address. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ

3 years ago

Yeah... I'm paying like everyone else to get this bullshit. But, unfortunatelly, the billing address is usually attached with paypal address.
There were a time that this was possible since paypal was used as wallet, but Brazil (managed by legislators that act like monkeys) closed this possibility. Now paypal is just a payment intermediary in most cases and wallet (with brazilian currency) in a very few cases. Corruption fees won. I would love to meet someone who trust me enough to get a credit card on their name in the US for me to pay but this will never happen. I'm currently hoping to find a company that allows me to pay directly like paypal before.

3 years ago

Uhm, I mean the billing address on HB, not on PP. You can just change to any country there only by logging in from a valid IP once, right?

3 years ago

Last time I checked (a very long time ago), they set my address using my paypal account. Unless something changed, they send keys accordingly where I pay, like many other steam resellers that offers regional prices (like nuuvem).

3 years ago

That is the most disappointing choice so far. Already have 4 sniper elite games (played none as of now) so Sniper ghost is really not essential. I am really not into F1 and Shenmue III is just 100GB of mockery, the rest doesn't look worthy of 12โ‚ฌ. INSTA PAUSE :p

Thanks for the chart as always Lilly :3.

3 years ago

The sniper elite ones are a lot of fun.
Ghost contracts was good too, but the trilogy, is kind of meh

3 years ago

Time to pause, really bad bundle

3 years ago

View attached image.
3 years ago

Terrible. Fastest PAUSE in the West.

3 years ago

Happy Cakeday!

3 years ago

happy cake day.....what a bad present you got from them :D

3 years ago

Not sure about this one, I do enjoy the Sniper Ghost Warrior games even if most of them are buggy, Shenmue 3 seems ok but I haven't even played 1 and 2, same with Rock of Ages, the rest is not thaaat interesting and at the very bottom is F1 which I don't care about at all.
So with all that....probably a no.

3 years ago

shenmue 1 and 2 completely trash... but at this price, its good deal (especially with others title).

3 years ago

7:17pm - mail "Your Humble Choice subscription is now unpaused"
7:17pm - checking Humble monthly
7:18pm "Your Humble Choice subscription is paused"

3 years ago

I wanted to end my subscription ASAP... But damn this are really bad games, another apuse, another year subscription from 2019 that keeps going on.

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

3 years ago

F1 and In Other Waters are on my wishlist. Aven Colony might be interesting too.
But that's pretty much it. The rest are either games of terrible quality or of no personal interest.

3 years ago

Yikes... thatโ€™s an easy pause for me.

3 years ago

Meh. I only own the first Simulacra out of this batch, but Shenmue and F1 are the only ones I have any real interest in (and that interest is mild at best). At least there are no pointless "simulator" games this time around. Either going to pause or just let things rot in my backlog.

3 years ago

Does F1 have 20000 DLCs like Dirt Rally 2?

3 years ago

Most of the games are not in my taste, sadly. Even with $4 coupon.

3 years ago

Went for it. Only 2 duplicates (Aven Colony & Sniper Ghost Contracts)
one meh - f1 2020
a few wishlist - Shenmue III, In Other Waters, Pop Up Dungeon
one originally ignored - Main Assembly
the rest are ok I guess.

3 years ago

None of these games in my wishlist welp..
I was waiting for Bloodstained Ritual of The Night, Metro Exodus, or Persona 4, since they became the hot topic in humble bundle prediction in reddit, and many people assume one of them would likely have high chance to make it in the april bundle, this is so disappointing :(

3 years ago*

So everybody hates this bundle because it doesn't contain impossible April Trolls' predictions?

3 years ago

That's right - This doesn't feed our entitlement to paying pennies on the dollar for AAA games ๐Ÿ˜†

3 years ago

Lol yeah ๐Ÿ˜

3 years ago

Everybody? Nah it's just my opinion bud, the others probably have other reasons to dislike this month bundle..
I personally would like it if there is at least one game from my wishlist which turns out nothing..
Also it's not about the april fool's prediction, it's just a subreddit where people naming their predictions and their reason, and those games are being mentioned a lot, rather in same comment or different one.
And tbh there was a reason for metro exodus, since it is absent from humble deep silver BYOB, but well people forgot Shenmue 3 is also deep silver's game..

3 years ago

. . while the majority of people: 'Very good bundle!'

3 years ago

Looks like another pause.

3 years ago

I was really hoping we'd finally get Bloodstained in here.

3 years ago

Nothing from my wishlist or really wanted but looking at the games I probably will buy this. Part of me wants to use the shenmue key just to have the whole story but I wasn't a big fan of the other games so I'll probably pass that one on

3 years ago

Only two games on my wishlist. Pause.

3 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.