February 2023 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

📅 Important dates

• 💳 February 28th, 2023: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 March 7th 2023: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

ScourgeBringer (gift link notification)

🔑 Full list of subs (ROW)
🔑 Full list of subs (CN)

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

Notes:

• FALLOUT 76 and FALLOUT 1 keys must be redeemed by March 5th, 2024 by 10:00 AM Pacific Time.
  • Activating Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales grants a Steam inventory gift of The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Starting 14 Feb the package for Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales has been changed to include Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales Soundtrack and to not drop The Witcher gift any more. New redeemers no longer get the gift, but all owners (old and new) get the soundtrack.

⏩⏩ Leaks for MARCH Bundle ⏪⏪

🌟 2023-12-21: Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous out of stock (source)
🌟 2024-01-04: Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous back in stocksource)
🌟 2024-01-09: Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous out of stock (source)
🌟 NEW 2024-01-27:(source)

Free DLC to claim:

!addlicense ASF 653297,653300,665464,677870,322538

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Enhanced Edition 84% of 19364 🏆 7.50 CV app/1184370 W M 1 $49.99
Fallout 76 75% of 42133 🏆 6.00 CV app/1151340 W 0* $39.99
Fallout 94% of 10051 - - 1.50 CV app/38400 W 0 $9.99
Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales 89% of 12593 🏆 3.00 CV app/973760 W 0 $19.99
Othercide 83% of 3221 🏆 4.50 CV app/798490 W 0* $29.99
Shady Part of Me 94% of 958 🏆 2.25 CV app/1116580 W 0* $14.99
ScourgeBringer 90% of 1942 🏆 2.55 CV app/1037020 W M L 0 $16.99
Fobia - St. Dinfna Hotel 88% of 683 - 🏆 4.50 CV app/1298140 W 0 $29.99
Five Dates 89% of 1663 🏆 1.95 CV app/1353270 W M 0 $12.99

* - the game was featured previously only in Build-a-Bundle / Pick & Mix bundles that are usually priced too high for the games to receive partial CV (exclusions apply) and are therefore not included in the bundle count.

Retail:

• $224.91

CV:

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that month’s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 €9.99 £8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ¥79 699₽
Per year $129 €109 £98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ¥850 7,459₽

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

1 year ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Anyone excited for the return of expiring activation keys?

View Results
[I like the spotlight game(s)] I like role-playing games, and more importantly I like these kinds of role-playing games.
[Only with limited deal] If they give me a solid coupon discount, I would not mind taking those games.
[Happy] Buying this bundle feels like a win for me; these games have been on my wishlist for quite some time and I'm super excited to finally be able to play them.
[Neutral] I’ve seen worse months, at least there is no demo or starter pack here, and Thronebreaker surprisingly isn’t for GOG.
[Pause] I really hoped that the leaks would not be true this time. Damn awful.
[Disappointed, lineup] Not the games I was hoping for at all. I wouldn’t want to go on Five Dates with these!
[Canceling the subscription] I am going to cancel just so I don't have to remember to pause every month.
[Accidental autocharge] Oops. My Wrathful and Righteous friends often say I’m too lazy when it comes to avoiding unnecessary subscription billing and I guess they might be correct.

i own only Thronebreaker and fallout 1 and 6 wishlisted games so instant buy

1 year ago*

Sub ID Activates as Info
https://steamdb.info/sub/407229 Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Enhanced Edition -
https://steamdb.info/sub/456623 Fallout 76 -
https://steamdb.info/sub/46747 Fallout same content as the store sub
https://steamdb.info/sub/319429 Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales includes base + Thronebreaker: Bonus Content DLC; grants a Steam inventory gift of The Witcher: Enhanced Edition
https://steamdb.info/sub/242561 Othercide -
https://steamdb.info/sub/378023 Shady Part of Me -
https://steamdb.info/sub/345311 ScourgeBringer -
https://steamdb.info/sub/452856 Fobia - St. Dinfna Hotel -
https://steamdb.info/sub/474090 Five Dates -
1 year ago*

ScourgeBringer LATAM is 488854
https://steamdb.info/sub/488854/

1 year ago

Thank you!

1 year ago

In what exact time every choice comes out?

1 year ago

View attached image.
1 year ago

4 wishlisted games , waiting for a discount , but I'm in.

1 year ago

An immediate skip. Not too interested in games like Pathfinder if they don't have a multiplayer component.
Already own Fallout 76, 1, and Scourgebringer.
Essentially everything else in it I already had marked as Ignored on their Steam store pages.

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

First time in a long time that there's a couple from my wishlist, and 4 others interest me (don't want Fallout 76 or Five Dates). Can't reasonably expect much better than that.

1 year ago

Greetings from germany:
Items: [407229, Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous]
Items: [319429, Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales]
Items: [242561, Othercide]
Items: [378023, Shady Part of Me]
Items: [345311, ScourgeBringer]
Items: [452856, Fobia - St. Dinfna Hotel]
Items: [474090, Five Dates]
Items: [456623, Fallout 76]
Items: [46747, Fallout 2014]

1 year ago

Thank you for the list. Someone else from Germany reported earlier that you guys don't get Fallout 2014 (nor other compensation) but as I see now they deleted their comment.

1 year ago

well, I own fallout... in many places... 76 meh... pathfinder is on my wl but I haven't finished kingmaker yet (actually started recently and it's not as good as I hoped, very clunky) and these others... me, meh, maybe I'd try withcer game, meh meh... and for 9.99€... meh.

1 year ago

I want a GOG key for Thronebreaker :(

1 year ago

For $6, I'll get it. Otherwise I'll just take my chances in GAs for Thronebreaker and Pathfinder.

1 year ago

Wasn't ScourgeBringer given away with Amazon Prime? Fallout 76 too.

1 year ago

no only Fallout 76 (a Microsoft Store key)

1 year ago

Not as Steam keys.
ScourgeBringer was delivered as an Amazon prime item, Fallout 76 was a Microsoft Store key.

1 year ago

Five Dates does not seem to have trading cards as noted in the chart.

1 year ago

It does. Click the heart icon to go to SCE, you can also check the Steam market.
The Trading Cards tag that is missing from its store page is something that the developers have to manually add.

1 year ago

Hm - I see that, the Store page does not indicate that as a feature (you noted it), BUT my badge list is not showing the game in the list of badges/card drops.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 year ago

I see my badge just fine, can you maybe check the direct link to your badge, namely:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/GaffiSG/gamecards/1353270

1 year ago

Thank you very much for the insight/link.

I may be having issues....? Says no card drops remaining. I'll try actually running it later and see if that does anything.

1 year ago

Try to add some free game to your account. Thats can fix this problem (or not)

I've been waiting 3 weeks for cards to be added for one of my purchased games with this "no card drops remaining" thing and still got nothing, But this has helped a few times.

1 year ago*

I'll give that a try, thank you, and happy cake day!

EDIT: What the heck! That worked, and I now show card drops (4) waiting. Who'd have thought? Thank you again!

1 year ago

Happy cakeday!

1 year ago

Happy cakeday and thank you for the tip, I didn't know that.

1 year ago

Insta skip...

1 year ago

Excellent month. Four wishlisted games. Own the Fallouts but they are nice gifts. And the remaining three titles aren't anything I'd buy but it seems they are all of higher quality, so maybe I'll try them. Overall it's a great combination.

1 year ago

God this is terrible, every single time the quality just drops a step. Games already gifted free in other platforms, games from 2 years ago that didn't sell well, turn based games every single month...

1 year ago

Pathfinder is an awesome game. I didn't play WRATH OF THE RIGHTEOUS, but the original one was really good. But generally you're right - every single month they gift you one two years old good game and a bunch of good but looks alike turn based strategies.

1 year ago

Does Fallout 76 make any sense as single player game?

1 year ago

If you really really really saw everything FO4 has to offer and thought the gathering junk game loop could need a bump up, then yes. Otherwise hard pass, looks inferior, runs worse, has those weird decisions. But they kind of turned it around from the giant failure it was at launch to a mediocre - if you need more fallout here it is - game.

I did find some weird enjoyment in building up my "base" and discovering other peoples creations, but the fact that you gotta be online for your base to show kinda kills the purpose. Also gotta say i never experienced any abusive PvP players or annoyances thereof, from my point of view it was a worse SP experience than FO4 but still worth the 6€ i paid on cdke... for a bethesda key that turned into a steam one when bethesda shut down.

Bought for co-op but could´nt really get 3 people into one boat due to the gathering junk -> build base loop.
We´ve been playing around release time, maybe it´s become better.

I´ve tried again numerous times, and went back to FO4 :D

1 year ago*

I wondered myself and found this discussion on the Steam boards about it. Opinions vary, but the general consensus seems to be: yes.

1 year ago

I enjoy it for what it's worth on Xbox Game Pass. It is less about the story and more about exploring. There is all the cash shop stuff, but you can ignore (there are free things from time to time too which is cool). Having your own camp/vault adds a nice layer. Thankfully PVP is optional with pacifist mode, since I prefer to explore and do the story missions without engaging with random players. If you fork up cash, you can play on a private server, but its not necessary imo.

1 year ago*

I have nearly 1,000 hours on it. You can play most quests solo. PVP is nearly non-existent. I was maybe killed 2 or 3 times by another player in that entire time. Public events are basically co-op events.

1 year ago

I'm quite oblivious about inner workings of today's multiplayer.
What is the consequence of getting killed by another player here?

1 year ago

They can take your junk/scrap if you have any on you. Weapons, armor, ammo, etc is safe, and junk is safe if you have it in your stash. No real consequence.

1 year ago

UT2003 Announcer: IN - IN - INSTAPAUSE!!!

1 year ago

Shady Part of Me+Fobia - St. Dinfna Hotel looks amazing. I am not a big fan of RPG. Maybe will try Othercide and 5 Dates too read very good things about them.

1 year ago

Looks great for RPG and turn-based combat fans. Four wishlist games and a couple I've never seen but look promising.

Even though Five Dates looks so out of place in this batch, the rest looks worth it to me.

1 year ago

This is an amazing month for me. I might go ahead and redeem almost all the games! This usually never happens. Only Fallout 76 is of little interest to me. And I already own Pathfinder thanks to our amazing community member Cj.
But was eyeing Thronebreaker for the longest time on various sales, without pulling the trigger (backlog, sigh), and now here it is! With other wishlisted titles and some interesting stuff I haven't heard of, but am willing to check out, like Fobia and Five Dates.
Coolest month in a loooong while :D

1 year ago*

Whelp, I didn't want the headliners and there's nothing I would really want to play among the other games either... easy skip for me. Ah well, money saved. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 year ago

I mean, backlog and limited game time is always a reason to skip, but Thronebreaker, Shady, and 5 Dates make it tempting, especially if I get a coupon/discount. I've never actually played a Fallout game...

1 year ago

I paused it, got the email of the successful skip... 9 minutes later got an email of membership resumed... without doing anything.

EDIT: At the choice page it says it's paused, so which is it :O

1 year ago

Did you pause last month? It might have send the resumed one from that.

1 year ago

It's quite possible, yes I did, and the timing was a coincidence! :D

1 year ago

Nearly all are turn based or card games, for me very bad games, because I do not play these games... :-(

1 year ago

Same. I had fun with a few turn based games but mostly they are the same game over and over in a different dress.
And if I want to play card games, I have cards. I don't need Steam.

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.