February 2023 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

📅 Important dates

• 💳 February 28th, 2023: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 March 7th 2023: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

ScourgeBringer (gift link notification)

🔑 Full list of subs (ROW)
🔑 Full list of subs (CN)

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

Notes:

• FALLOUT 76 and FALLOUT 1 keys must be redeemed by March 5th, 2024 by 10:00 AM Pacific Time.
  • Activating Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales grants a Steam inventory gift of The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Starting 14 Feb the package for Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales has been changed to include Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales Soundtrack and to not drop The Witcher gift any more. New redeemers no longer get the gift, but all owners (old and new) get the soundtrack.

⏩⏩ Leaks for MARCH Bundle ⏪⏪

🌟 2023-12-21: Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous out of stock (source)
🌟 2024-01-04: Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous back in stocksource)
🌟 2024-01-09: Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous out of stock (source)
🌟 NEW 2024-01-27:(source)

Free DLC to claim:

!addlicense ASF 653297,653300,665464,677870,322538

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Enhanced Edition 84% of 19364 🏆 7.50 CV app/1184370 W M 1 $49.99
Fallout 76 75% of 42133 🏆 6.00 CV app/1151340 W 0* $39.99
Fallout 94% of 10051 - - 1.50 CV app/38400 W 0 $9.99
Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales 89% of 12593 🏆 3.00 CV app/973760 W 0 $19.99
Othercide 83% of 3221 🏆 4.50 CV app/798490 W 0* $29.99
Shady Part of Me 94% of 958 🏆 2.25 CV app/1116580 W 0* $14.99
ScourgeBringer 90% of 1942 🏆 2.55 CV app/1037020 W M L 0 $16.99
Fobia - St. Dinfna Hotel 88% of 683 - 🏆 4.50 CV app/1298140 W 0 $29.99
Five Dates 89% of 1663 🏆 1.95 CV app/1353270 W M 0 $12.99

* - the game was featured previously only in Build-a-Bundle / Pick & Mix bundles that are usually priced too high for the games to receive partial CV (exclusions apply) and are therefore not included in the bundle count.

Retail:

• $224.91

CV:

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that month’s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 €9.99 £8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ¥79 699₽
Per year $129 €109 £98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ¥850 7,459₽

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

1 year ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Anyone excited for the return of expiring activation keys?

View Results
[I like the spotlight game(s)] I like role-playing games, and more importantly I like these kinds of role-playing games.
[Only with limited deal] If they give me a solid coupon discount, I would not mind taking those games.
[Happy] Buying this bundle feels like a win for me; these games have been on my wishlist for quite some time and I'm super excited to finally be able to play them.
[Neutral] I’ve seen worse months, at least there is no demo or starter pack here, and Thronebreaker surprisingly isn’t for GOG.
[Pause] I really hoped that the leaks would not be true this time. Damn awful.
[Disappointed, lineup] Not the games I was hoping for at all. I wouldn’t want to go on Five Dates with these!
[Canceling the subscription] I am going to cancel just so I don't have to remember to pause every month.
[Accidental autocharge] Oops. My Wrathful and Righteous friends often say I’m too lazy when it comes to avoiding unnecessary subscription billing and I guess they might be correct.

Instant buy just for Pathfinder lol, I considered getting it during the winter sale but thought it would probably be in Choice at some point. Earlier than I expected :D

1 year ago

At this point, they could just call it a bigger than usual discount on the big game and call it a day. It's like they're not even trying anymore.
An FMV romcom game? Really? Because a failed MMO game and a 1997 game that everyone who was willing to play it has played long ago weren't enough?

1 year ago

I think ScourgeBringer looks super fun, but the rest of the bundle is not really my thing

1 year ago

1 year ago

Thank you for the head up! I'll look into that

1 year ago

Already own Pathfinder (bought it I want to say maybe during this past summer sale? or the RPG sale steam had a few months back? Already own F76 got it free when they give you a free steam copy if you owned it on the bethesda launcher. I already own the witcher game.

All other games do not interest me one bit, so easy skip - if you didn't already own the headliners then this would be a decent bundle.

1 year ago

Would be a good bundle if I didn't already own most of it. C'mon at least put some newer games in it.

1 year ago

I at first was pretty underwhelmed with this bundle as I already have pathfinder, but its growing on me. Still not a huge winner, but I don't think I'll pause this month.

1 year ago

Wow. For once, there's not one game I want. Already have FO76/Fallout so........

Oh well, I need to learn my lesson on pausing.

1 year ago

Fallout 76 rebounded well after it's disastrous launch. PVP adverse people shouldn't fret - It's basically a co-op game.

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

I finally joined humble bundle last month, but the games this month just aren't it for me... except fallout, which I already have.

1 year ago

I got a $4 coupon when trying to pause.

I'm only really interested in Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales with a little interest in Wrath of Righteous, so I'm not sure that I'm actually going to pull the trigger this month.

1 year ago

I got no coupon. I clicked two times on pause button, then I backtracked. I think 3rd click is the final one. Or is it not?

1 year ago

To be clear, the button sequence is: Manage Your Plan (on Settings page), Skip A Month, Continue, then I think there was one more button to click before I got the offer.

So it's not just one pause button. I think you have to click everything that an actual pauser would click, and either you get the offer or you dont & pause. Unpausing can be done anytime though.

1 year ago

Easily the best choice bundle since March 2022 with ME Legendary.This is worth it for P:WOTR alone for me.

1 year ago

just a very poor selection again of games i mostly never heard off and none i would really spend my time playing

1 year ago

Pause

1 year ago

I didn't have any of these games and I had at least one (Pathfinder) wishlisted. Worked out great.

1 year ago

It’s funny that one of the headliners appears to be the worst game of the bunch. I think this is the best bundle in a long time, because even the fillers look great - one or two might not be my kind of game, but they still all look good. This is a when, not if, bundle.

Just too bad othercide isn’t deck compatible.

1 year ago

Thronebreaker is great, but I already have it

Pathfinder and Othercide are fairly high wishlist games for me so I wont pause

1 year ago

I also bought Thronebreaker before. I thought that if they bundled it, it would have been a key for GOG for sure but it wasn't like that. it worth also 6€ anyway

1 year ago*

Owned 1 game (Pathfinder). Throne Breaker and Five Dates on wishlist other than that very disappointing. Fallout 76 dont wanna say its hot cross buns but for being the 2nd AAA title its trash lol. Does HB still only cost 12$ a month if you are not subbed? Really lost interest in being subbed once you couldnt share your discount with friends anymore.

1 year ago

Only really interested in Pathfinder and Fobia this time around. Trying to decide if those two are worth it for the price currently so on the fence if this month is a skip or not.

1 year ago

Used one of my credits. Will give Fallout 76 a try after work.

1 year ago

Okay, why does this bundle look meh and still has 3 WL games? Tempted. Waiting for a coupon, I guess?

1 year ago

I paused. Terrible selection this month.

1 year ago

Good bundle overall. I had none of these games.
Having said that though, I do consider Fallout 76 a wasted slot.

1 year ago

Does Thronebreaker still award gwent cards? It put me off the game last time I gave it a go, was disappointing to find cards for a game I don't intend on playing instead of resources I needed :(

1 year ago

If I recall right, only the GOG version awards cards for the multiplayer game.

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.