Platinum Collection - Build Your Own Bundle (Mar 2020)

26 Mar 2020 - 17 Apr 2020

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades
Previous bundle: Platinum Collection - Build Your Own Bundle (Feb 2020)

Pick & Mix - Pick any 3 for $9.99 | €10.99 | £9.99 | CA$14.49 | AU$18.49 | RUB929

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Redout: Enhanced Edition 86% of 2626 🏆 5.25 CV app/517710 W 2 $34.99
Abandon Ship 74% of 613 🏆 24.99 CV app/551860 W M L 0 $24.99
State of Mind 82% of 323 🏆 4.50 CV app/437630 W M L 2 $29.99
Styx: Shards of Darkness 82% of 1649 🏆 3.00 CV app/355790 W 2 $19.99
Ken Follett's The Pillars of the Earth 93% of 1481 🏆 4.50 CV app/234270 W M L 3 $29.99
Fight'N Rage 94% of 1047 🏆 3.00 CV app/674520 W 1 $19.99
Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom 71% of 204 🏆 1.50 CV app/366640 W 1 $9.99
X-Morph: Defense 92% of 1068 🏆 0.00 CV ☠ app/408410 W 1 $19.99
Lords of the Fallen - Game of the Year Edition No user reviews (Included game has cards) - 4.50 CV sub/48346 1 $29.99
F1 2018 85% of 3485 - 🏆 44.99 CV app/737800 W 0 $44.99
Override 86% of 271 - 🏆 4.50 CV app/709440 W 2 $29.99
Outcast - Second Contact 86% of 321 🏆 34.99 CV app/618970 W 0 $34.99
Monster Energy Supercross - The Official Videogame 2 80% of 247 🏆 39.99 CV app/882020 W 0 $39.99
Omerta - City of Gangsters - GOLD EDITION No user reviews (Included game has cards) - 3.75 CV sub/41008 3 $24.99
MotoGP18 71% of 246 🏆 39.99 CV app/775900 W 0 $39.99
Life Is Strange Complete Season No user reviews (Included game has cards) - 19.99 CV sub/56692 1 $19.99

☠ - Game was free at some time and does not grant any CV if given away.

Get the latest Fanatical coupons

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

Wondering what games you already own from this bundle? There's an extension/UserScript for that! It's called the RaChart™ Enhancer!

This script enhances the charts by showing you which games you already own from the ones in it. If you own it, the row will be highlighted with a green color.

View attached image.
4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Life is Strange and so is this bundle?

View Results
[Buy] I will Fight'N Rage until I have all the games I desire.
[Have] What interests me from this bundle has already Fallen into my library from previous deals.
[Skip] Abandon Ship! There are better / cheaper bundles out there, waiting to be purchased.
[Price] If only I could Override this highprice with a third of it...
Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

4 years ago

super weak given the price

4 years ago

humble Choice looks better to me

4 years ago

I completely agree with you when comparing this to March's Humble Choice @ Classic price, though I'm somewhat more pessimistic that April's will be just as good. So in this Fanatical bundle you are paying to be more choosy.

As for April, I'm expecting Humble to break their streak of "good" recurring bundles given that I've activated an average of 7 games per bundle since Choice started in December.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

4 years ago

By far not as good as the previous one. I should have bought more stuff, actually, but got some nice things anyway.

4 years ago

to bad i bought supercross during the last sale on fanatical for 10 bucks. supercross,motogp and redout would have been nice for 10

4 years ago

Easy pass for me

4 years ago

Might get it for Outcast + Redout. Not sure which other title I'll pick though.

4 years ago

redout is in bundles so often. i think i got at least 3 keys already from mystery bundles and stuff xD dont buy it for that

4 years ago

Yikes, this is so bad, I actually might end up buying tier 3 of the Capcom bundle.

4 years ago

That would be ok for 5$

4 years ago

have to agree with others that the first one was better

4 years ago

platinum they said...some good games but the rest and the price are more like turdium.

4 years ago

I'm in for Abandon Ship and Monster Energy Supercross 2. Not sure about the 3rd game, though.

I've been amazed by some of the bundle-related comments today. We've become so unbelievably spoiled by PC game prices.

4 years ago

There's some truth to that but I will say that it's also a direct result of bundle sites and bundle culture (churning at a breakneck pace) as well as too many people making too many games. It's a buyer's market because it's over-saturated with so many choices. It's precisely because of the combination of bundles and deeply-discounted store sales over the years that have created backlogs for so many people and I for one almost never feel the need to be an early adopter of new games and have essentially lost any incentive or sense of urgency to not wait until later and/or buy real cheap.

4 years ago*

There is a crucial element that's missing from your analysis and that's the popularity contest and the interplay between popularity mechanics and influencers.

Basically, it doesn't matter whether you have the greatest game unless you can somehow ignite the spark of attention.

4 years ago

Well the discussion was about the consumer perspective and the notion of us being spoiled as such, but yeah that's another side effect of the crowded market and discoverability is a significant problem for developers.

3 years ago

The two are tied because a lot of people appear to think that what is not uber popular, by definition must be shit, instead of simply not popular.

Ideological stances notwithstanding, that's part of why we always had people looking at indie games and dismiss them out of hand.

Of course, popularity is often crafted by fat marketing budgets, and/or manufactured through fake viral / grassroots campaigns that may involve mercenary influencers.

PS: marketing today is about branding a person's mind with the association between an inflated perception of quality or value, when this notion is force drilled into their mind they seldom complain about it.

3 years ago*

I've been amazed by some of the bundle-related comments today. We've become so unbelievably spoiled by PC game prices.

Also this community has an unbelievable amount of people that keep acting like trolls, haters, and plain douchebags that it makes me wonder what kind of guidelines cg gives to support.

4 years ago

There are 3 games I would like to have but with that price I think I can get them cheaper on Steam sale in the future.

4 years ago

I want Outcast and RedOut. If anyone wants another game and has something to offer for it, feel free to let me know, I have a large wishlist :)
https://barter.vg/u/4d0/

4 years ago

I think you're looking for this: Group Buys/Bundle split. Example: you can join this one and get Outcast and RedOut from the hoster of the bundle split, he will take Redout Enhanced Edition. Or you can host your own bundle split, of course.

4 years ago

Thanks, I will check this out !

4 years ago

Are you still looking for a person or did you already get it? I'm interested on Monster Energy Supercross - The Official Videogame 2

3 years ago

Given my disappointment with and pausing of April's Humble Choice which I predicted ahead of time...

I instead bought Abandon Ship, Outcast - Second Contact, and Styx: Shards of Darkness. I'm activating the first two, and I'll be doing something else with the third game since I already have it. Maybe I'll give it away

3 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.