Kinguin Massive Summer Sale!

Looking for the best recipe for the ultimate summer joy?
The answer is right here! Kinguin has prepared the perfect summer starter-pack!

Until Monday 27/06/2016 you have the opportunity to win amazing prizes, including but not limited to: vouchers up to €150, Up to 100% discount codes and of course lots and lots of cool games.

The only thing you have to do is spend over €14.99 at our store and your gift will be sent to you with your purchase.

If you win a voucher or a discount code you will be able to redeem it with your next purchase! Please note that only one code can be used per account so if it happens that you win 2 or more you can share them with your friends! Also, know that the discount codes you can win are valid for purchases up to €50.

Kinguin recommends:
How to deal with the hot summer days in 4 easy steps!

Do not waste anymore time waiting for the fun to come! Start the summer with brand new titles on really hot prices!
Check out the finest selection of hot summer deals here!
Grab a special gift and add something to your library!
Invite some friends and share the wonderful gaming time together.

*Rules:

The promotion is valid storewide, excluding orders for Balance, Gift Cards or Premium subscriptions. Only one code can be used per account! If you have 2 or more gift codes, you can easily share them with friends!

Euro vouchers - Up To 150€

Each Voucher can be used once per customer account and will be valid till 31.07.2016! The whole amount of each Euro Voucher has to be used in one purchase!

Discount codes - Up To 100% OFF

Each Code can be used once per customer account and will be valid till 31.07.2016! Each code is valid only for amounts of up to 50 EUR in the cart!

Games

The promotion includes game keys of the following platforms: Steam, Origin, Uplay, Battle.net.

How and when will you receive your gift? You will receive your gift instantly in the email with your purchased game.

How to activate your voucher or discount code? Just enter it in the discount field at the check-out section with your next purchase.

(Taken from their blog)

7 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

SUMMER SAAAAAAAAAAAALE

View Results
Yup
Nope

I'd rather buy on steam during steam sale

7 years ago

^this

7 years ago

I believe a thread regarding this has been posted already.

https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/WYmGQ/mystery-sale-kinguin

7 years ago

No, that was a different kinguin sale/promo. Not that i expect anything useful out of this sale either, most vouchers/discount codes will be minimal anyway.

7 years ago

Yeah, looks that way. Same price point, just tossing in vouchers now.

7 years ago

is it 100% winning?

7 years ago

of course not. just buy directly from steam tomorrow when summer sale starts.

7 years ago

Free games or vouchers for orders over €14.99

=

Kinguin: Hey take this key that has been given away on gleam.io 500x times xDDDDDDDDDDDDDddddddd thx pal xdd

7 years ago

I suspect that will be the case, yeah :D

7 years ago

5€ Steam Wallet for only 5,39€
nice deal xD

7 years ago

Funny part: it actually is. These codes are widely used by countries that cannot purchase through normal means, and the Steam card overcharges are frequently over 10-15% on most any stores.

7 years ago

A website who accept the grey market? Lulz, nop. Never.

7 years ago

They have done sales like this a number of times (this could be slightly better)....I believe it will be 100% chance to win something on 14.99+ spend but that will usually be a small prize with a rare chance for good one.

For the record I actually like Kinguin, they get a bad rep around here for the grey market aspect which is a valid point but I really think it is a good place to buy and sell games (letting people sell is great, but does have it's negatives too) but unlike G2A; Kinguin actually remove games for sale if a developer asks them too and stops the game from being added to the market..

They also do not allow game sold from Humble Bundle officially....which is very difficult to enforce but they at least stop Humble Exclusive games; they might target sellers that only sell games that have been humble bundled but I would only be speculating about that.

7 years ago

If a wanted a key for a below average game, I'd just buy from IndieGala to get one of their scratch coupons.

7 years ago

&r=550
Referral, isn't it?

7 years ago

could be not sure,since the link is only 1/3 long for that page

7 years ago

Probably.

The said link on the blog post (http://www.kinguin.net/blog/massive-summer-deals-and-gifts/) is just http://www.kinguin.net/massive-summer-deals

Anyway, just avoid grey market if you care about anything other than your wallet.

7 years ago

Just bought the new Sherlock Holmes there for the amazing price of 18 euros and got Metro Last Light for free. Not a bad deal at all!

7 years ago

Yup, got 25€ off on my next purchase. It's always a good deal, last time I had a 50% voucher :)

7 years ago

I want to buy Overwatch non-origins edition but kinguin only has the origins edition. Do you think it's worth it to purchase the origins edition from kinguin to get the summer sale voucher? Is the voucher any good?

7 years ago

why nobody is talking about the ninja krowns event ? is there any chance for a comeback ? well to mention they still letting us collect them

2 years ago

The krowns have been there for 2 years, if they had any plans we would have known by now.

2 years ago

Closed 2 years ago by Gaffi.