This happened! Rockstar just drop da bomb! Already hyped?

UPDATE!!!!

UPDATE PART 2: GONE OFFICIAL

I don't ever care anymore

View attached image.
7 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Red Dead...

View Results
Revenge
Ravioli
Retarded
Revengence
Grand Theft Horse
Sorry, this content isn't available right now
The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in.
7 years ago

fixed!

7 years ago

ahh yeah, much better, ty (◑‿◐)

7 years ago

there is also this now ;)

7 years ago

well i never played it but i always liked the idea :D

7 years ago

RDR for PC or new console game? I want first one

7 years ago

Yes. All the yes.

7 years ago

Remaster pool option is missing

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 7 years ago.

7 years ago

The screen of the house/wooden cabin was a fake.

7 years ago

FUUUdkjhwahdjawd AWESOME!!!!!!!!

7 years ago

Can Red Dead please come to PS4... I missed out big time ;-;

7 years ago

Please come to PC*...
I don't own a console. :(

7 years ago

Ya. Me too.

I don't own a digital camera, either.

Die, single-purpose devices!

7 years ago

Please come to wii u :(

7 years ago

PC pls

7 years ago

It's coming to PC, I guarantee it. Redemption will come to PC too.

Red Dead Redhead confirmed.

7 years ago

Yeah, in 2019. After they first release it on this-gen, then in 2018 they'll release special remaster-DLC for X-Scorpio and PS4Pro, and then year later there will be for PC.
Unless there will be PS5/XB2 in 2019, then PC will be moved to 2020.

7 years ago

Indeed. Fuck Rockstar and all her bullshit with pc gamers.

7 years ago

+1

7 years ago

Don't forget the bans for modding or using overlays.

7 years ago

Red Dead Redemption for Playstation 4 is much more likely or a new Red Dead game for Playstation 4.

7 years ago

Called it.

View attached image.
7 years ago

wondering what the title will be...

7 years ago

Red Dead Ravioli (in the Pocketoli)

Today is a good day.

7 years ago

ITS HAPPENING!!!

View attached image.
7 years ago

Retribution

7 years ago

false alarm guys

It will be a halloween dlc for GTA V which will give you a ghosting edge and therefore you can kill other players while invisible

7 years ago

sauce or false false alarm

7 years ago

I'm pretty sure this is just called hacks.

7 years ago

View attached image.
7 years ago

I'm low key hoping for Manhunt 3 lol.

7 years ago

You're a real hero.

Someone get this guy a chainsaw.

7 years ago

I'm missing the context cause I have no idea what that means :D

7 years ago

Perhaps you like to dismember bodies by hand; get your fingers dirty kind-of-guy?

7 years ago

Still don't get it.

7 years ago

Don't you mean: a plastic bag ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ?

7 years ago

Didn't see a lot of people cleaning up after themselves. Maybe a plastic suit a la Patrick Bateman.

View attached image.
7 years ago

Red Dead Redemption was an ok game but I'm not a huge fan, not hyped.

7 years ago

burn the witch

7 years ago

lights torch

7 years ago

red dead redneck
red dead bully 2
red dead midnight club 4

7 years ago

how has this hype not gotten smacked down yet like the hype for Beyond Good & Evil 2 was here?
what does a red logo mean? buncha nothin

7 years ago

+1

I don't believe nothing until I hit that 'Play' button. As always all that hype will end most likely like this:

View attached image.
7 years ago

double negative but i pick up what you're puttin' down, insofar as diggin' it
why is there any hype at all for anything, considering all of the perfect examples of bullshittery lately? smh just. people. meh
i mean, i admit i'm excited at the thought of BGE2 but not waiting with baited breath because yeh, i knew when it first cracked of Ubi's exploiting expectations of it to sell that Rayman game.

video games: never have fun for any reason and only spread cynicism cuz fuck you, give us all of the money

7 years ago

Hehe, yeah, but it sounds so damn good saying it like this ;D.

Nothing against a little excitement, but people falling for all that marketing BS like every other day something is gettin' released the world has never seen - that's just getting tiresome, especially if these idiots then try to convince the rest of the world of their infallible magic crystal ball, which tells them that a game they know nothing about - except vague promises and some obscure screens - will include these features, has that quality and will be so damn good anyhow. Just look at the No Man's Sky debacle and well, it doesn't stop at video games, you can find that everywhere and yadda yadda... the point being is that I just don't understand why people are so fucking delusional to trust someone who for example solely wants the content of their pockets and further are even thanking them for getting fucked over? Are people so entitled and straight dumb that they would gobble down everything that gets thrown at them just to fill up that insatiable hole deep inside of them? Don't get me wrong, as I said excitement isn't a bad thing, but just as that retarded fluffing up their own egos by bashing up things without having any real argument whatsoever is spoiling the fun for everybody, it's ridiculous how easy people are nowadays baited. It's like that annoying little fuck from back in the day at school, who had to act up and do some retarded shit to get noticed, has multiplied over night and is flooding the world with his nonsense. Just to clear things up - I don't mean anybody (nearly wrote nobody ;D) in particular, especially nobody that commented here, I just had to get that off my chest, it's fucking ludicrous. Maybe it has always been like this, but I somehow feel there's an inflation of retardation haunting this planet and it feels like all you can do to counter this and stop yourself from becoming one of these mindless zombies is by spreading cynicism and being a fucking asshole. Just yesterday at work I had to listen to some TMZ level gossip and wannabe social justice crap that nearly drove me to repurpose my keyboard into a bat.

Well... went a bit overboard and off topic here, but goddamn... why? I for myself will just enjoy the possibility of another good game released by a studio which hasn't put out that many bad titles, but not without preserving that healthy portion of restraint.

Holy fuck, wall of text incoming ;x...

View attached image.
7 years ago*

...it's a shame i already whitelisted you ;D
people are people and this makes me sad. there is no justification for hype.
one of the most amazing things i've ever fucking heard: devs/publishers (who knows, one in the same to me more often'n not but whatever) implementing microtransactions as a GIFT to the community.
just.
that right there perfectly encapsulates the warped perspective so many hold regarding this bullshit; willing thralls. why?!
i strain to even call it ignorance, as it seems they are entirely all-too-willing to take it to the hilt (maybe even further), with no lube or nothin' :P
quite the tangents we're dabbling in, but it's all related: this industry and all what surrounds it is in dire need of... a brain.

7 years ago

View attached image.
7 years ago

nodnod it's just a never-ending cycle of self-defeating self-fulfilling prophecies:
new game is announced. let's get hyped. new game releases. it's shit. toxicity exponentially increases. vehement opposition to those who don't step in line and refuse to bury their noses' into corporate assholes.
video games are to be taken absolutely seriously because we gamers can't help but ruin everything surrounding, for what? i guess solely to perpetuate that cycle.
i don't even.

7 years ago

BG&E 2 has been teased a lot over the years and nothing ever came of it, Rockstar actually follows through if they tease something, that's the difference.

7 years ago

What does it all mean?

7 years ago

Get them guns :)

7 years ago

I completed level 5 badge on it... all the gold stuff I think (may have missed 1 weapon) could not stop playing! One of the few games I've liked playing online multiplayer on.

7 years ago

This doesn't say anything, honestly. I'll wait until publishers stop beating around the bush with their "hint hint ;) ;)" bullshit before getting hyped.

7 years ago

But how else will they get us to pre-order it?

7 years ago

-.-

7 years ago

One of the main reasons I want to play it is because it took me forever to get Akinator (the genie that guesses who you're thinking of, no matter the person/character) to realize that I was thinking of Marshall James Anderson, from Outlaws, and not the main dude from RDR (whom I knew nothing about). :)
Outlaws was awesome. And console friends seemed to really like RDR. So yeah, a little hyped. :)

[edit] And now I'm realizing it's probably more likely that it would be a sequel... and not a port of the original to PC... dammit! :D :( [/edit]

7 years ago

Meh, people were expecting a new RD game to be shown on the last E3, so I'm not sure where is this hype train suddenly coming from. Liked the base RDR, UN left me frustrated with its game-breaking bugs and I'm getting worn out pretty quickly on sandbox titles lately, so don't really care.

7 years ago*

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.