The world and his wife are now on this whole Steam tradey unimportant card business thingy and I stupidly joined the group in curiosity and then found everyone involved was wasting their life/CPU power idling their games so they could sap every last cent of value out of the worthless amalgamations of randomness, code and pixels known as 'cards'.

If you feel like buying into that, I've got three invites to the Steam Trading Card Beta Access. I will give them to the first three people who I randomly discriminate are deserving of them - because I'm a git.

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Laissez faire man.

1 decade ago

[H] Love [W] Skyrimz

1 decade ago

crappy love trade 0/10 would not trade for

1 decade ago

LOL! Oh dear, I am left in a predicament. Decided to have a play of Don't Starve. Turns out it's one of the games that gets you cards! ...Now, if I were to sell them, I would become the subject of my cynicism. However, as it is, I have things in my inventory that apparently have value, no matter how small, to others yet not to myself...

...shakes fist at life

Oh, and I still have two beta invites to give away if anyone wants one.

1 decade ago

Okay - I've decided to put them up for sale - But at ludicrously high prices. That way, no one will ever buy them. Thus, I don't get to be the target of my own cynicism, but I'm not denying someone who really wants it their card and I'm being needlessly, quite absurdly unreasonable in my behaviour at the same time. Shame you can't seem to gift them.

Anyway, I've still got two beta accesses to give away if anyone wants them.

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by mercer88.