Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

4 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

I would't call true actor an amatour one,

4 years ago

Probably just a language translation thing. I think we're generally used to hearing "real" actor instead of "true" actor, when comparing to an amateur actor, so it just sounds slightly strange. :)

[edit] I don't know if this is also a cultural translation thing, but from the "1:42 minutes" in the title, I was expecting a short thing. Turns out it's 1h 42m! (or 1:42 hours(?), or 102 minutes...) Gotta watch it later when I have a bit more time! [/edit]

4 years ago*

professional vs. amateur is what I'm used to. It doesn't mean that the professional one is any less cringe-worthy though.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 11 months ago.

4 years ago

BUMP... great movie :)

Remember to turn on subtitles in your language.

Synopsis: Quarter the century after the Rivian Pogrom (the very last events from the Witcher Saga) Kaer Morhen, an old keep of the witchers from the school of the Wolf, is being attacked. Leader of the assault is a mighty warrior - Agaius. A few years later from Aretuza, newly rebuilt school of the sorceress, runs Ornella, who has been suspected of finding the legendary Alzur’s Almanac. In pursuit comes Triss Merigold, with help of an old bard, Dandelion, his bastard son Julian and Lambert, the last monster slayer, seeking for revenge.

4 years ago

It was fun, much better than I would expect for a non-profit fan made

4 years ago

Watch this instead :D

4 years ago

Bump. Quite good for fan movie. I was impressed.

4 years ago

i could bet a witcher 4 copy that this is better than netflix's inclusive-politically-correct-trash-fest.

4 years ago

Just seen this, and what an incredible fan film this is, especially considering the budget! Would definitely love to get a sequel :)

4 years ago

Closed 1 year ago by Sakre99.