Hey everyone!

It is now December, which means that it’s time for Christmas! During my few months on this site people have been very nice to me and I want to pay it forward with a Christmas gift.

At the Steam Winter Sale last year I purchased a small little game called Slime Rancher, which quickly shot up to be one of my favorite games of all time. It’s not very hard to explain why – seeing all those little slimes happily bouncing around instantly made my mood better every time I started the game up.
Christmas is about bringing joy to the world, and what game is better at bringing joy than Slime Rancher? So that’s what I’ll be giving away now!

I personally love putting all my effort into way too complicated Jigidi puzzles so this monster is 405 pieces. But you’ll have plenty of time to complete it – the giveaway will end at Christmas Eve (Dec 24th) at 12:00 pm CET. Level required on SG is 0, I think completing this puzzle shows plenty of effort in wanting the game anyway. It’ll be delivered as a Steam gift, so please accept my friend request if you win.

Merry Christmas!

EDIT: It seems that Jigidi has some issues at the moment. If you experience problems that can't be solved through the information in the comments, please take a screenshot of the completed puzzle and shoot me a friend request on Steam so I can PM you the giveaway link.

4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Thanks for the cool puzzle and giveaway! <3

4 years ago

Woah. 405 pieces? Quite impressive. I'm completely out of my depth with a puzzle this big, so I'll have to pass, any interest on this cool-looking game I'd never heard about notwithstanding (thanks for introducing me to it, btw!), but good luck to those who decide to try their hand at it!

4 years ago

I'm really sorry for the size of this. I love this type of horrifying puzzle and I don't see enough of those here so I'm taking a shot at it myself. Glad I could introduce you to the game though, I love it a lot!

4 years ago

If you like horrifying puzzles I will leave you one that I made a few months back
https://www.jigidi.com/created.php?id=ZQRMDGDQ - Best time is 1:13:14

4 years ago

Oof that sure looks horrifying with the lack of variety in colors and all. I'll take a look someday after I've finished this one. Thanks!

4 years ago

I thought your puzzle would be much more difficult, but there arent that many background only pieces and the purple had different shades

4 years ago

I figured so, but it was probably still the most difficult Slime Rancher themed picture I could have used as it is a very colorful game after all. Still requires some time to do it though!

4 years ago

Slime Rancher is a lot of fun, I got it when it was early access (feels like years ago now), and they continue to improve it and add content, it's rare to find a dev team that still remembers what early access vs release should look like.

4 years ago

Thanks for the puzzle!

4 years ago

Hey spooky!
This is my first time entering a puzzle giveaway. I completed it and nothing happened. Now what?
Thanks.

4 years ago

Same happened to me. If you were signed in you might try refreshing the page.
Despite completing the puzzle when I went back to the main jigidi page(the one with leaderboards) it said I was at 99%. After refreshing the puzzle tab it presented me with an almost complete puzzle missing just a single piece. It seems that jigidi has some problems right now and didn't register one of the matches.

4 years ago

I was afraid to hit refresh but I took screenshots just before putting the last piece and I was logged in. So I took my chances and refreshed the page after reading your comment. Only 1 piece was missing and I got the link now after putting it in place. Thanks!
I also disabled ablocker before refreshing just to be safe, so I don't know if it's related.

4 years ago

Oh lord. I'm glad you got it working, and congrats on completing the puzzle! I've made an edit to the post notifying people about this problem in order to try to prevent it happening.

4 years ago

(Bumped!)
ൠ "

4 years ago

Bumpedy bump

4 years ago

I've tried Slime Rancher thanks to the Epic Games giveaway and loved it! Sadly, I could just play it for a couple minutes, as I have horrible motion sickness (happens to me easily with first person games that have crazy fast movements involved, like Portal 2 and others). Would love to be able to play it, though! It's just lovely. ♥

4 years ago

Oh no, that really sucks to hear. Portal 2 is another big favorite of mine so I can't imagine what it's like to have to miss out on these. I feel kind of sick playing games where you float around in zero gravity, but I'm usually not into that genre anyway.

When the Epic giveaway came out my friend was like "aw that sucks, you could have gotten it for free if you had waited a little" but I don't regret supporting the developers at all, and I look forward to doing it again through this giveaway. I love the game so much.

4 years ago

I'm slowly getting there lol!
Bump~

View attached image.
4 years ago

That was fun, thanks!

4 years ago

Thanks for the puzzle!

4 years ago

Bump!

4 years ago

Bump

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

4 years ago

bump (uncompleted at this stage)

4 years ago

Thanks a lot for the giveaway. :-)

4 years ago

Thanks for the jigidi :)

4 years ago

It took me 4 hours to complete it, but I finally got it done. Bump.

4 years ago

Bump

4 years ago

Thanks for the generosity, spookypannkaka :)

4 years ago

Thanks, completed in 1:14:53

4 years ago

Bump!

4 years ago

Bump for finally finishing! :D

4 years ago

u have a lovely pfp :D

4 years ago

Thank you! Miku is also very good taste.

4 years ago

1 week left bump!

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.