Hello fellas, Talking about scammers not long ago (Hours maybe?) I just wanted to post here my trading skills with this kind trader.

In "honor" of Scammer Hotline guy which trolls scammers

View attached image.
7 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Did this happen to you?

View Results
Yeah, sometimes
Nope, never before
Obligatory answer code :P07470

You can still see the name Jeremy btw... and no this doesnt happen to me...( ͡⊙ ͜ʖ ͡⊙)
I love to shittalk with strangers

View attached image.
7 years ago*

Yeah my editing skills at 11pm isn't that good :3

7 years ago

![](http://image.prntscr.com/image/6d263beba48a41d2892d11850efeb659.png)

formatting code for image attachment (copy/paste if u like)
other formatting here

View attached image.
7 years ago

Since I'm not aware on how to post an image/gif here.

You can either check this guide or use an user script that adds buttons for formatiting to all textareas - for example, Extended Steamgifts can do it.

View attached image.
7 years ago

Thank you so much :D

7 years ago

That not being intergrated into the site is archaic as hell.

7 years ago

It's on purpose

They don't want the forum full of replies

like this :P

I do not use scripts for text formatting here anyway.

7 years ago

Worse part is ppl actually fall for that kinda nonsense ...

Figures when you hand 10y olds 100$+ worth of pixels to deal with i guess ...

7 years ago

Seriously, why do these shitty scammers even exist? Why can't they disappear from the face of the Earth? Nobody's gonna miss them. And nobody is that stupid to trust them. Scammers are so stupid that I can hardly believe that they know how to breathe. Sorry, but I just hate seeing scammers and other kinds of thieves.

7 years ago*

And nobody is that stupid to trust them

I so desperately wish that were true. Sadly though there are gullible people that fall for it all the time though.

7 years ago

And instead of people punishing the scammers, they end up mocking the victims. They should make new steam rules in order to stop scammers from profiting. I hate seeing scammers profiting. This shit has to stop somehow. >:(
Also, now it is time, as always, to say: That's why we need a trade FAQ on steamgifts.

7 years ago

totally agree on all counts xD

7 years ago

Naw, please stop adding security features. I HATE everything related to Steamguard. Jesus, you can't even fart without having to confirm the action in the mobile app. They already made trading a lot safer, enough is enough. Too much security ends up being bothersome. It's not steam's fault that people don't know how to distinguish a scammer from a legit user.

7 years ago

Ehm, that's actually true. :P I used to get so much profit by trading in the past. Now, with all the rules, it got so hard to trade. :/ Still, they must find a way to stop the scammers. Most of the rules aren't against scammers, but against trading. >:(

7 years ago

Sadly, this dude has 11.000$ worth backpack

7 years ago

It would be a shame if he would get trade banned then, right? 3:D Please report him. ;P

7 years ago

Love your comment TheLuckyShamrock. But there is a fact that not every user is mature/wise enough to aware all of this, a lot of them just a kid, and not even good at English.

7 years ago

I know, hence why a new steam rule should be applied. In food technology, we call it"traceability". Traceability should be enforced on steam in order to find out all of the necessary information about an item. ;)

7 years ago

Whoa. Good thing you ended your comment with "Sorry, but I just hate seeing scammers and other kind of thieves."

For a second there, I thought your ideas were just too extreme for my liking. But hey. As long as it's cause you hate seeing scammers and other kinds of thieves, then it's OK. Be careful though, dude. You're playing with fire. The fire of despair!

7 years ago

Despair? What despair? I just don't like thieves, that's all. It's not like I'm gonna grab my pitchfork or something. xD They're thieves and they should be treated like thieves. Why all this hatred against them, you may ask? Just because I don't like seeing people losing an item that they spent money for.

7 years ago

Time to slow your roll, duder.

7 years ago

Time to translate your slang words into more common english words, in order for me to understand you. If you mean that I should calm down, don't worry, I'm perfectly calm.

7 years ago

Hey... knock a self a pro, Slick! That gray matter backlot perform us DOWN, I take TCB-in', man!

7 years ago

I can swear that most scammers speak in some form of broken english.

7 years ago

I take it TC didn't click on the FAQ link? ;3

7 years ago

Bumped for the Chris McLain avatar, love Total Drama.

7 years ago

You're talking about Scammer Hotline guy, some tricks here are really good.
His channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKe5oaHwJG54MugJgc1uOdg

7 years ago

Funniest part is that I didn't understand anything in that conversation, down to the point of what it was even about. I can confirm that it had some English words in it here and there though.

7 years ago

Closed 6 years ago by Leafranger.