7 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

I tried :) But I don't find them tasty in polls

7 years ago

SRBIJA! :D

7 years ago

This US team wish they were as good as the Dream Team. Their play has been terrible. They should win, but I wouldn't be surprised by a lose. Serbia played them really well in the group stage.

7 years ago*

Totally agree with this. Doesn't hold a candle to the original Dream Team. To be fair, that team in 1992 had unreal international appeal and inspired other countries to develop their talent and programs over time, so they have gotten better, but still there is no question about who has the most talented player roster. Team chemistry, organization, and running a system are equally important though, so it baffles me why the coaching staff of this US team did not have them practicing to develop cohesion, especially when you consider that only 2 guys on the roster are returning players and the others are new to the team and Olympic experience. I understand that you don't want guys getting injured or whatever, but in this case I think the risk was warranted, and besides, there is enough talent there to afford losing a couple of guys.

7 years ago

I voted for Serbia because I don't think punks like Carmelo Anthony and Draymond Green deserve a gold medal.

7 years ago

Come on, calling them a dream team is exaggerating, I could definitely see Serbia beating them

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

7 years ago

Not gonna happen :P

View attached image.
7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.