Amazing Adventures Bundle

3 Tiers, 8 Items

29 Jul 2022 - 13 Aug 2022 20 Aug 2022

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

There are no region locks. All keys can be activated everywhere.

๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs

Tier 1 - 1 USD | 1 EUR

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
The Almost Gone 84% of 602 - ๐Ÿ† 1.50 CV app/1115780 W M 0 $9.99

Tier 2 - 10 USD | 9.80 EUR

Dreamfall Chapters 82% of 2924 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/237850 W M L 2 $24.99
Draugen 75% of 1465 - ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/770390 W 0 $19.99
Unavowed 95% of 1545 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/336140 W M L 0 $14.99
Quern - Undying Thoughts 91% of 2643 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/512790 W M L 0 $24.99

Tier 3 - 20 USD | 19.60 EUR

Beyond a Steel Sky 88% of 792 โค ๐Ÿ† 5.25 CV app/1146310 W L 0 $34.99
Alfred Hitchcock - Vertigo 81% of 118 - ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/1449320 W 0 $29.99
Agatha Christie - Hercule Poirot: The First Cases 80% of 402 - ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/1573720 W M 0 $24.99

Retail:

• Tier 1 = $9.99
  • Tier 1 + 2 = $94.95
  • Tier 1 + 2 + 3 = $184.92

CV:

• Tier 1 = 1.50
  • Tier 1 + 2 = 14.24
  • Tier 1 + 2 + 3 = 27.74

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

Wondering what games you already own from this bundle? There's a UserScript for that! It's called the RaChartโ„ข Enhancer!

RaChartโ„ข Enhancer SG Thread (deleted)
RaChartโ„ข Enhancer SG Thread (web.archive.org)

This script enhances the charts by showing you which games you already own from the ones in it. If you own it, the row will be highlighted with a green color.

Thanks to luckz for the poll.

1 year ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Is your game budget Almost Gone or are you splurging on this?

View Results
[Tier 1] One dollar here beats two dollars on sale.
[Tier 2] Finally my Undying (wishful) Thoughts of having these games can come to an end.
[Tier 3] I see big savings, I hop Beyond the $20 barrier & put my detective hat on.
[Expensive] Seeing how I'm already getting Vertigo from looking at the $20 price, Vertigo could at least include the silly graphics filter DLC.
[Skip] Not my kind of Amazing, sorry.

Ah my favorite genre, too bad it's too expensive and I'm broke anyway. :(

1 year ago

I don't know for the other games but unfortunately Unavowed is never very discounted on steam. I think 55% is the historic low. this explains why the bundle is so expensive

1 year ago*

I already have Dreamfall and Unavowed, but the other games all look interesting....

1 year ago

Amazing bundle if I didn't own tier 1 & 2 already. Too expensive for only one game in Tier 3.

1 year ago

I don't see big savings at this point in this bundle even if you own some game. it is as an normal sale

1 year ago*

I don't see big savings...it is as an normal sale

If you're not interested in spending $20 on this bundle ($2.50 per game), then that's cool, but lets be real here. Below is the historical low for each game.

Beyond A Steel Sky: 56% off @ $14.98
Alfred Hitchcock - Vertigo: 42% off @ $17.39
Agatha Christie - Hercule Poirot: The First Cases: 47% off @ $13.24
Dreamfall Chapters: 75% off @ $6.24
Draugen: 70% off @ $5.99
Unavowed: 55% off @ $6.74
Quern - Undying Thoughts: 80% off @ $4.99
The Almost Gone: 83% off @ $1.69

1 year ago

for me it's not $ 2.5 per game as I already own dreamfall chapters. anyway Agatha Christie and Alfred Hitchcock are Microids games. generally Microids games are bundled and rebundled more times and come to cost also less than 2 $. Beyond a steel sky in the gray market is also cheaper and if broken swords games now cost around $ 2 I'm sure that that will come to cost so also

1 year ago*

You realize the only reason "Beyond a Steel Sky" is cheaper on the grey market is because of this bundle don't you? I can't be bothered to point out your other logic flaws :D I mean no offense, truly.

1 year ago

It's also still more than $7 even on grey market sites. The Disney deer impostor doesn't know what they're talking about.

1 year ago

Sorry, but where is the logic in the "I don't see big savings now, the games will get cheaper in the future" standpoint of you? Isn't that standard by this point, that things will get cheaper - by that logic you should never buy anything because it's not a saving if there is a chance that it will cost less at any time in the future.

1 year ago

Yes you are right. There is no point in waiting for these games to cost less. Forget what I wrote. in the end even if it is a bit expensive it is a solid bundle and I bought it anyway. that's only 2.80 euros per game for me. I was wrong there is a good saving anyway. they are all good games and every game is worth the money spent

1 year ago*

It was so long ago, that I bought & got all the games/DLCs redeemed on HB. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Ž

1 year ago

Unavowed is a great game.

1 year ago

+1 it is always expensive then in sale

1 year ago

Absolutely brilliant. I can wholeheartedly recommend 3 games from tier 2 (except for Quern, haven't played it, not a fan of Myst-like games) and 2 games from tier 3 (Poirot is mediocre at best unfortunately). So many awesome stories in this bundle. Also, why is there no "have" option in the poll? Believe it or not, but such people actually exist.

1 year ago

Good deal if you look to play these games. Not my cup of tea here so I will pass, but I have bought the $20 Capcom bundles everyone has different tastes.

1 year ago

Since I had all three tier 3 games on my wishlist it's a no-brainer.

1 year ago

HELP ME! I have so many WL games here! Should my 20$ go ino the hands of HB this time??? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Oh my.

1 year ago

Buy ... and make wise use of the sliders ;)

1 year ago

buy it. you will not regret it. I have hesited a little on the price but it is a great bundle with good games, it's expensive but every game in this bundle is worth the money. that's just over 2 euros per game, that's correct. beautiful point & click adventure games with a great history expecially Unavoked

1 year ago*

All that drama and stress.
Next time just listen to the little voice that is me.

1 year ago

Unavowed.*

Well they aren't really point and click in the traditional sense, especially Poirot and Christie, Quern to be more like Myst.
They are adventure games though.

1 year ago

Beyond a Steel Sky is the only one that seems amazing to me, but that makes it weak for this bundle since it's historic low is $15: https://isthereanydeal.com/game/beyondasteelsky/info/

Would be better for people who want a few of the other games. Easy pass for me.

1 year ago

I will almost certainly get Tier 2, though I'll wait for the Humble Choice to come out before I make it official. I'm a huge Red Thread Games fan (and backed Dreamfall Chapters on Kickstarter back in the day) and have been waiting for Draugen to get bundled. The fact that The Almost Gone and Quern are on my wishlist-- and Unavowed looks great-- makes T2 a must.

1 year ago

Actually a really cool bundle, two wishlisted items and couple new discoveries that I'd like to try out as well. But that price tag is just way too heavy for my wallet.

1 year ago

Was sitting on this bundle, as I only owned one of the games... and then I looked into the games more.
Both the Poirot doesn't look at all that interesting to me and the gameplay, ugh.
The Vertigo one looks like a dragged out movie rather than an actual game
I hate Myst, so Quern is out of the question.
I already own Dreamfall Chapters

That leaves Beyond a Steel Sky, Draugen and Unavowed left, and at that price, it's not an amazing deal anymore, unfortunately :(
I am however, very hopeful to pick them up when they go on a nice discount again in the future.

This reminds me of the Capcom bundle a while back - just not quite enough for me to want, so I'm gonna hold off.
I might have been able to convince myself to still buy this bundle had I not been really happy with this month's HB Choice games :)

1 year ago

Everyone's complaining about the price, but I dont think these are interesting games either

1 year ago

damn, want only unavowed from this. By far the best title in this list for tier2. But too expensive just for this RIP. :/

1 year ago

If it were in line with typical Humble Choice pricing I'd pick it up, but as it stands it is a bit pricey for me even though I don't own a single game in this bundle. x>$3 CAD given my large backlog is a touch one to bite on even if it would mean I wouldn't need to add a single game to my trade list.

1 year ago

Oof, only interested in 4 out of 8 games, will give it a go if only it was sooner appeared :/ just went to buy something

1 year ago

Still not sure if I want to buy it.
I'm mostly interested in the higher tier games but I don't know if I find the time to play them because I'm pretty busy at the moment and in the forseeable future.

So I wanted to ask if its still possible to get the $1 version NOW and maybe upgrade it to the full version a couple month later.
I know that was possible some years ago, but I don't know if that still is the case and how long I can wait at max.

1 year ago

I bought the $1 tier of the Play with Pride bundle around a month ago. I just checked. There is no option to upgrade to higher tiers now.

1 year ago

It is possible to add more money to upgrade for a week after the bundle ended, used to be a month but they changed that 5 or so years ago. Remember complaining to HB because i missed some games that way :D

Edit: Found this in FAQ

1 year ago

thank you all.
7 days won't change for me much. I think I skip this one...

1 year ago

Last time I checked you could upgrade, but only one week after the bundle ends.

1 year ago

It's extended until the 19th of August.

1 year ago

On bundle banner it says "now extended" and there are 9+ days left. :)

Copied from developer console: "availabilityEnds": "2022-08-20T01:00:00"

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

You're a maygician Mayanaise! :o
You spelled it, and it happened o.O

1 year ago

As an adventure game fan, I am interested in all of these games but was daunted by the $20 full price. Fortunately I found Xbox disc copies of Beyond a Steel Sky and Vertigo in our local library system so I can just borrow those. I decided to just get the tier 2 bundle then for $10.

1 year ago

I decided to just get the tier 2 bundle then for $10.

Same here, mostly for Unavowed and Dreamfall Chapters.

That's quite cool of them to include video games in their selection. The most progressive thing I've found in my local library here in Vienna is that they have those fancy XXL hardcover graphic novels from Splitter, where an anthology can cost ~ 40โ‚ฌ. Or maybe it's just Siegfried because that's an adaption of a german classic. I've only recently stumbled over it when returning a book so I haven't had the chance to look into it yet.

1 year ago

Many(not all) US libraries have this option but the availability of games(in physical console disc format only) would depend upon the location, their funding and whether they are part of a system of libraries. My actual local library doesn't have the 2 games I mentioned but they can borrow them from another library within our system that does so the bigger the number of libraries within the system the bigger the catalog of items(books, videos and games) you can borrow from via interlibrary loan. The cost obviously is taken out from the city taxes they are entitled to so the bigger the discretionary fund of a city or town the more options their local libraries can provide. I believe my local library have graphic comics(along with videos and games) in their collection too now that you mention it.

1 year ago*

Unavowed btw is a really fun adventure game I would recommend. I already played it on PC Gamepass before it left the service but it didn't have achievements then. On steam it does have achievements, so I am happy to get it in my tier 2 HB purchase.

In lieu of a library system that offers physical games, I would recommend you try Gamepass(either PC or Xbox) as an option to borrow games from instead in digital format.

1 year ago*

There are still a few I haven't played yet like The Shivah or Unavowed but from what I've seen so far Wadjet Eye games are among the best Adventures I've ever played ๐Ÿ˜„ They just feel so grounded, interesting settings and plot, no moonpuzzles and the characters feel like real characters not some sort of caricature like in many other games.

1 year ago

I completely forgot I bought this bundle while I was on holidays

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.