Amazing Adventures Bundle

3 Tiers, 8 Items

29 Jul 2022 - 13 Aug 2022 20 Aug 2022

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

There are no region locks. All keys can be activated everywhere.

πŸ”‘ Full list of subs

Tier 1 - 1 USD | 1 EUR

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
The Almost Gone 84% of 602 - πŸ† 1.50 CV app/1115780 W M 0 $9.99

Tier 2 - 10 USD | 9.80 EUR

Dreamfall Chapters 82% of 2924 ❀ πŸ† 3.75 CV app/237850 W M L 2 $24.99
Draugen 75% of 1465 - πŸ† 3.00 CV app/770390 W 0 $19.99
Unavowed 95% of 1545 ❀ πŸ† 2.25 CV app/336140 W M L 0 $14.99
Quern - Undying Thoughts 91% of 2643 ❀ πŸ† 3.75 CV app/512790 W M L 0 $24.99

Tier 3 - 20 USD | 19.60 EUR

Beyond a Steel Sky 88% of 792 ❀ πŸ† 5.25 CV app/1146310 W L 0 $34.99
Alfred Hitchcock - Vertigo 81% of 118 - πŸ† 4.50 CV app/1449320 W 0 $29.99
Agatha Christie - Hercule Poirot: The First Cases 80% of 402 - πŸ† 3.75 CV app/1573720 W M 0 $24.99

Retail:

• Tier 1 = $9.99
  • Tier 1 + 2 = $94.95
  • Tier 1 + 2 + 3 = $184.92

CV:

• Tier 1 = 1.50
  • Tier 1 + 2 = 14.24
  • Tier 1 + 2 + 3 = 27.74

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

πŸ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

Wondering what games you already own from this bundle? There's a UserScript for that! It's called the RaChartβ„’ Enhancer!

RaChartβ„’ Enhancer SG Thread (deleted)
RaChartβ„’ Enhancer SG Thread (web.archive.org)

This script enhances the charts by showing you which games you already own from the ones in it. If you own it, the row will be highlighted with a green color.

Thanks to luckz for the poll.

1 year ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Is your game budget Almost Gone or are you splurging on this?

View Results
[Tier 1] One dollar here beats two dollars on sale.
[Tier 2] Finally my Undying (wishful) Thoughts of having these games can come to an end.
[Tier 3] I see big savings, I hop Beyond the $20 barrier & put my detective hat on.
[Expensive] Seeing how I'm already getting Vertigo from looking at the $20 price, Vertigo could at least include the silly graphics filter DLC.
[Skip] Not my kind of Amazing, sorry.

Does't have any region lock for EU

1 year ago

Thanks!

1 year ago

I want thoses games but the price.. nope.

1 year ago

I recommend playing Beneath a Steel Sky (released in 1994) before "Beyond a Steel Sky" β€” it's available on steam, and free

1 year ago

Oh yeah, first decent bundle in quite some time. 5 of these are on my list, and let's be honest - it's the price of one dinner. So I'm in for tier 3.

1 year ago

i bought only the T1. i'm enough sure that the other games will be rebundled or put in sale with a more affordable price

1 year ago

It'd be amazing if they'd make a good bundle for a change.

1 year ago

Maybe a stupid question, but as Vertigo is the standard edition and I can't find prices on the store page for the DLCs: Can I upgrade the standard to the deluxe edition later on?

1 year ago

Doesn't look like it. There are subs for the individual DLCs with prices and they even go on sale but at least currently there is no purchase button:

https://store.steampowered.com/sub/616944/
https://store.steampowered.com/sub/620053/
https://store.steampowered.com/sub/616937/

https://steamdb.info/sub/616944/
https://steamdb.info/sub/620053/
https://steamdb.info/sub/616937/

1 year ago*

From the looks of it, only the GOG version has the upgrade available to sell.
The best you could hope for is Steam giving you a discount on the deluxe bundle based on items you already own in the bundle (in this case, the game) but it's not a given. Depends on the devs.
I guess you could ask on the Steam discussions for the game. The devs seems to be replying there.

1 year ago

The Deluxe Edition currently unfortunately is not a Complete The Set bundle:

https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/22355/Alfred_Hitchcock__Vertigo__DELUXE_EDITION/

1 year ago*

Oh I didn't know they were marked as such on Steam when they are. Shame for this one though.

1 year ago

If you see the light blue "BUNDLE" behind the name, it's a Complete The Set bundle. If not, it's a Must Purchase Together bundle.

1 year ago*

You learn something every day! Thanks for the tip. Have a blue heart for helpfulness.

1 year ago

Much appreciated and returned, just in case I ever do WL-GAs ^^

1 year ago

Heh thanks. I don't make a lot of those anymore but I share groups GAs with the WL when I am allowed to.

1 year ago

Thank you. That doesn't look good. :/ I am interested especially in the filters DLC.

1 year ago

This is so weird. It's classic "non-content" DLC - filters, OST, Avatars, and they decide that you need to buy the whole deluxe deal, or basically never own them. I don't think many people will play the game, then decide it was so good that they buy the OST / support the devs for another 40€ or so

1 year ago

Right? That sounds like something that should have been in the game, or maybe an option in the settings even.

1 year ago

I don't mind if a dev wants to monetize in-depth extras and such, it's a classic deluxe edition content. I usually have no interest in those, and not much about this either. But this is such an idiotic way of pricing it.

1 year ago

Exactly. And why do they list these things separately? Just to put them on separate sale later on?
They could have listed it as content in the deluxe edition and that's all.

1 year ago

Not a bad bunch of games if you like the genre but at this price, does it even qualify as a bundle anymore? Isn't that more of an enforced group sales?

1 year ago

Yeah, T3 is basically a 89% off for the complete package. Which is a lot cheaper than their lowest prices so far but not quite what we're used to from bundles. I'm still tempted.

1 year ago

Right?
I do have a lot of games to play but I don't think these will go on sale for less than 3 bucks... ever. Even the older ones that have been bundled still go for over 5 or even 6 (besides T1) so it is quite a discount if you don't own any and are into the genre.
It's still 20 bucks but with almost no rebundles (a rare occurence with HB), and a single genre, it feels like a good deal for 8 games

1 year ago

6 games on my wishlist, but I am not interested at these prices. I would buy tier 2 for $5, maybe $6 since I want all 4. I would buy tier 3 for $8 or maybe $9, but don't think I would buy it at $10.

Edit: The issue is that gaming is oversaturated with games. I have over 900 games on my backlog that I want to play and already own. I have decades or possibly a lifetime of games to play, so I can play other games while I wait for a better deal. I feel bad for game developers, but I don't have much money to spend on games, so that is where I currently am. I like a lot of classic and indie games, so the number of games that interests me is massive and my backlog is growing faster than I can play them.

1 year ago*

+1 i bought only the T1. for the other games better wait for better prices

1 year ago

On the other hand, for 6 games at 20 bucks, it's unlikely those will go on sale for less than 4 euros and games that are bundled by Humble tend not to go in bundles anywhere else.

But I do feel you. I have a gigantic backlog as well and at these prices, I don't really feel like it's a "must-buy" bundle at this point.

1 year ago

the fair price of the entire bundle had to be 14-15 €/$. so it is overpriced

1 year ago

Ok, this has never happened for me. Bundle has 8 games and every single one of them is on my wishlist.

I was so close to buying Unavowed on Summer sale because I recently played a lot of games from Wadjet Eye studio, so tier 2 should do the trick for now. As for the price - well, people here constantly expect to get games for dollar or less at average, so complaints are expected as we all know that asking 2 dollars or more per game is egregious.

1 year ago

Nothing special here, all are store subs. There are no region restrictions (all keys can be activated everywhere).

Sub ID Activates as Info
https://steamdb.info/sub/377719 The Almost Gone -
https://steamdb.info/sub/189008 Dreamfall Chapters: The Final Cut Edition includes Dreamfall Chapters + Dreamfall Chapters: The Final Cut (not sold separately)
https://steamdb.info/sub/229816 Draugen -
https://steamdb.info/sub/55646 Unavowed -
https://steamdb.info/sub/119381 Quern - Undying Thoughts a DRM-Free copy of the game (corresponding to this depot) is also included in the bundle
https://steamdb.info/sub/390422 Beyond a Steel Sky -
https://steamdb.info/sub/509924 Alfred Hitchcock - Vertigo just the base game and NOT the Deluxe Edition
https://steamdb.info/sub/556204 Agatha Christie - Hercule Poirot The First Cases -
1 year ago*

Hm i don't know.
All 3 games on Tier 3 are on my wishlist...

1 year ago

Some good games here. Unavowed is fantastic. $20 isn't a bad deal.

1 year ago

I got Unavowed in the summer sale, and honestly I can't even be annoyed. It was a great game. Perhaps not the most elaborate point and click game, but it got around the usual pitfalls of such games (being stuck and using trial and error) by letting you pick your characters prior to each chapter, which played a role in how you'd be able to overcome certain obstacles. I bought wadjet eye games before but they got snagged by the backlog, so this was the first I played. Honestly impressed by how it all felt and panned out, and it left people asking for a sequel.

I dunno about Dreamfall Chapters but the original first in the games (The Longest Journey) is a true classic.

1 year ago

Just a random opinion, but Dreamfall Chapters was one of my favorite games of all-time.

1 year ago

Hey, a random opinion that just bumped Dreamfall Chapters up my backlog list ;)
Though I should really play the second game before that...

1 year ago

Ideally, yes-- you'll get more out of Chapters and you'll "know" Zoe. Dreamfall gameplay can be a bit janky at times. Or maybe you can watch a longplay (if you consider such things)? I've never watched a longplay, but there are several games I don't play because I haven't played the first one (and might not even own it), but I don't have much time and would rather just skip to the new one. I should take my own advice and watch a longplay. :) Anyway...enjoy!

1 year ago

I'd actually recommend to play the whole trilogy, that way the ending will be more impactful (let's just say that Tornquist doesn't pretend Dreamfall is the first game in the series). In case if you haven't played The Longest Journey for many years: fear not, it's aged really well, and there's also a neat fan-made HD patch for it.

1 year ago

Undecided but generally positive about this one, or Tier 2 in particular. Been hoping to complete my Longest Journey Trilogy.

1 year ago

if it cost 14-15 euros I would have bought the whole bundle. but at these prices no. I'm happy with T1

1 year ago

Dreamfall Chapters and Unawoved, good enough to warrant a T2 purchase.
The games in T3 are solid but definitely not worth the $20 asking price.

1 year ago

but also 10€ for only 2 games is a much

1 year ago

I'll trade or giveaway the rest and those two are on my wishlist for years now, otherwise I would agree with you

1 year ago

Not interested in any of these games, skip.

1 year ago

the fair price of the entire bundle had to be 14-15 €/$. so it is overpriced

1 year ago*

You don't have to keep repeating yourself bambi. You've posted 5 or 6 messages saying the exact same thing. 56% of the poll voters already agree with you.

Your opinion has been heard loud and clear. Now maybe you can respectfully sit back and let others voice their opinions or find something else to focus on.

1 year ago*

Lol, he continues to post the same thing. 10 posts don't send the strong message that this bundle isn't worth it, maybe 20 will do the trick. :D

1 year ago

Just buy it Bambi, you know you really want to.
You deserve to get yourself some good things.

1 year ago

the price for all these games is insane. they don't deserve 20, maybe 15 but no more. i only got the T1 and for other games i prefer to wait for a discount on steam or lower prices.

1 year ago

15 , 20.... it is just a number
Can you really put a number on the amazing time you will have with them.
You are just a few clicks away from it.

1 year ago

You think the entire bundle is only worth $15, you can adjust publisher + humble =$15 and leave the other to the charities, that's what I do all the time. I felt better when I did it. Or give these GREEDY publishers nothing to express your strong dissatisfaction :)
But publishers will only get $1.6 per game if you don't adjust it. They are good games.

1 year ago

you re right. it is one of the best bundles of this year I think and missing these good games is a shame. ok i will buy the whole package but i already bought the T1. you know if it is it possible just to pay the difference?

1 year ago

On the top of the page where you can access the keys from your purchase is an 'Increase your order amount!' link. If you then choose custom amount, it should show you the amount needed to get more content.

1 year ago

7 out of 8 were on my "real" wishlist, so it's a no-brainer for me, even at that price. Even if they appear in cheaper bundles in the future, I can't guarantee I'll be interested in the rest of the games in those bundles.

1 year ago*

I would grab T2 for Quern and Dreamfall if I had time to play, Unavowed is nice in T2 too, but T1 is too good to pass up. Might grab a higher wishlisted game currently on sale instead.

1 year ago

This looks good, if I were a fan of this type of games. Glad that Humble is getting decent titles, even if they are at a big price point.

1 year ago

Too expensive for me. Own 1 game from each tier.
But The Almost Gone is pretty good so worth tier 1 if you do not own it already.

1 year ago

Very vaguely interested by beyond steel sky, just because it's by Broken sword dev, but i suspect it may not be as funny.
And maybe Agatha Christie but not a priority. So not enough in my eyes to justify T3.

1 year ago

Heads up that Beneath a Steel Sky (the previous game) is free on Steam.
And The Longest Journey and Dreamfall (the previous games) are in a bundle for 70% off until 01/08.
I'll need to play all of these before moving on to the new games - that SteamDeck can't come soon enough!

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.