Huh, my first year on SteamGifts will be completed on March 5th. That went by fast.

Made good friends here. Got to know lots of different people. Talked about everything you can imagine (seriously, these forums have everyhting lol). I loved absolutely every single one of the community events I participated and/or created and am extremely grateful for everything I've seen the community here do. Community train, all the Halloween events, Advent Calendars and all cake day events! Also, really like the puzzles thrown here by certain members and they blow my mind everytime!

I've been super busy lately with my work (thankfully), so it breaks my heart not to interact with community as much as I did in the past.

Update: fixed the link to Mirror's DLC on its train cart

The trains will actually run a little bit short, since my cake day is right around the corner, but you should still have enough time to join :) Here is what I thought of doing for my trains:

Let's take some of my favorite wallpapers and make them into Jigsaws!

So I chose two images, one for each train, with the help of a good friend of mine, Neomixer. He helped me with the Jigidi choices on my Halloween Train too, so give him some love (or hate, that Myers puzzle was fucking hell). He also helped me organize some other stuff related to my train events. I am really thankful for all that and everything else <3

Now, cutting to the chase, I decided to make two thematic trains for my cake day!

One of them will be the

Anime/NSFW train

The other will be the

Casual train

I will not be saying which train is which. I hope you enjoy the puzzles and have fun with the games if you end up winning. The GA's end on March 7th at 09:00AM GMT -03:00 and are restricted to Level 3+.

Puzzle for Train Nº1
Puzzle for Train Nº2

There is also a special something for my 💙, another copy of VA-11 Hall-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action! However, you will have to complete at least one of the trains to be able to access the GA. I left the first two characters of the GA code at the end of each train. The last three characters are on this past whitelist GA. Put them together and you will have access to the other VA-11 Hall-A's giveaway.

If you can leave some nice anime and manga recommendations for me, I would love it. Even more if they are available on Crunchyroll (yeah, yeah, I know) and Viz/Shonen Jump. Also, some Overwatch wallpapers are always appreciated.

Do any of you like to compare and see other people's stats on SG? 'Cause I do, so I thought "why not share mine?"

I think I had a good run for my first year. I tried to take a different approach than what I saw the most here. I decided to focus my GAs on unbundled games! So I give less games than most people, but most of the giveaways I do are more "exclusive" (not as common as bundled ones). I hope you enjoy these kind of GAs and the games I choose to give.

I wish you all a beautiful weekend and I hope to be more present in the near future <3

If you are blacklisted for whatever reason, leave a comment and I can give it a 2nd thought :)

I may ask for proof of completion of the puzzle to whoever I deem necessary before sending the games. Be fair and clean y'all ;)

Edit: As of 03/04, I received the news that my grandfather has passed. He was very dear to me, so I please ask you to send positive energy to the universe in his name. Give him a thought, a prayer, whatever you can and believe, please. :)

3 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

What's the Anime name on the second train?

3 years ago

The image is actually a fan art of my favorite game, VA-11 Hall-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action!

3 years ago

Your profile pic is the same, I suppose?

3 years ago

That's partially correct! My pfp is actually an official game art. It is one of the default available pfps of VA-11 Hall-A on Steam.

3 years ago

Thought so! It looked so similar. Just read the update. As someone who was very close to his grandparents, I offer you my deepest condolences. May this day endear him to all of us through you. Wherever he is, I'm sure he is and will always keep smiling upon you :)

3 years ago

This is very moving, actually. Thanks a lot for your kind message. It really made my day <3

3 years ago

As anime i recommend

Tate no yuusha , sakamoto desu ga , youjo senki , guilty crown , assasination classroom , one punch man , munou no nana , rokka no yuusha , kenja no mago , darwin's game , shinchou yuusha , konusuba , no game no life , dumbbell nan kilo moteru , kaguya sama love is war , kakegurui , parasyte , rental girlfriend , tensei shitera slime datta ken , isekai quartet,grand blue , gleipnir , fate , mushoku tensei ittera honki dasu , jujutsu kaisen , Dr stone

As manga i recommend(i usually read novels so idk)

Nano machine,dice,return to player ,solo leveling,the gamer,don't bully me nagatoro san(will be a anime),fff class thrash hero

Happy birthday 👍

3 years ago*

Will take a look at these (have seen some already)! Thanks a lot!

Especially looking forward to Nagatoro's anime!

3 years ago

I either love a recommendation or don't recognize the name, this sounds like a nice list!

3 years ago

Kaguya sama love is war*

3 years ago

This anime is THE shit. So good

3 years ago

its not actually anime, this was the collaboration that happened with VA-11 Hall-A and Girls' Frontline

3 years ago

Correct! And Jill is actually present in Girls' Frontline, together with Dorothy and Dana iirc. Never actually played that.

3 years ago

I played GFL with the collaboration, and i have collected them all. However, I decided to quit not too long ago because I cant keep up with the event grind. I had 100% collection for almost over year.

3 years ago

Happ early 🎂 day! 🥳 Hope you'll have a wonderful weekend as well.

Also: wow, level 9 already 👀

3 years ago

:P You get more CV for giving unbundled games, so it is "easier" to level up.

Thanks for the wishes <3

3 years ago

Happy actual 🎂 day! 🥳

Yeah I know, still really fast though 😉

3 years ago

Happy Early Cakeday! I recommend Jojo's Bizarre Adventure!

3 years ago

I am actually watching it for the 2nd time rn!

Thanks for the wishes <3

3 years ago

Happy early cakeday! I like the title of that first train ^^

3 years ago

Hahahaha, I hope you enjoy it as well :P

Thanks for the wishes <3

3 years ago

MHA + pool = no comment on enjoyment ^^

3 years ago

Happy early cakeday! I don't watch anime or read manga often nowadays but if you haven't check it out already, Monster #8 is a good manga.

3 years ago

Will take a better look on it, made me interested! Hadn't heard of it before.

Thanks for the wishes <3

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

3 years ago

Thanks for the compliment and wishes <3

I hope you enjoy the puzzles!

3 years ago

Happy Cake Day!! :)

3 years ago

Thanks for the wishes <3

3 years ago

(Looking at profile for invited only GAs)
well, some people are fast :p

Happy Cakeday!! 🎂 😁

3 years ago

People are fast af, Jesus. (I just hope those weren't using scripts)

Thanks for the wishes <3

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

Happy cake day :)
That stare from... Jill? though haha.

3 years ago

The "I'm dead on the inside, but still standing this job because I actually really enjoy it and love it, all the while I have amazing co-workers and friends coming to the bar everyday" stare? That's correct :P

Thanks for the wishes <3

3 years ago

Bump & ty +Ultra
Happy cake day!
Ps; may wanne check for bump links in your trains, haven't checked the other one yet

3 years ago*

Oh, I was really tired when I finished the train lol

Didn’t even check that

Thanks Tchii ❤️

3 years ago

Happy birthday
Congrating someone birthday on someone else birthday discussion👍😂

3 years ago

Happy cake day, btw! Just saw it <3

Plus Ultra!

3 years ago

Happy cake day, Tchii!
Keep rocking!

3 years ago

Stealth bump

3 years ago

Happy (early) cakeday,
Escruidin Plus Ultra 👿 🎂

Speaking of anime recommendations, have you watched Kaiba or Mawaru Penguindrum? Two very strange, very quirky series 😆

3 years ago*

Telmiiiiii, thanks a lot for the recommendations and wishes <3

Those two anime look nice! Kaiba looks very quirky and weird indeed, Penguindrum APPARENTLY, not as much :P

Plus Ultra!

3 years ago

You're welcome ^_^ Trust me, penguindrum gets a lot weirder the further you go on, and in the end you will think Kaiba is 'normal' 😅

3 years ago

Oh god, I am in for a ride then lol

3 years ago

Cheers and bump!

3 years ago

Thanks for the wishes <3

3 years ago

Happy Cake Day!

3 years ago

Thanks for the wishes <3

3 years ago

View attached image.
3 years ago

That's a super cute kitty lol

The slight paw tap is too good

Thanks for the wishes <3

3 years ago

Thanks for the puzzles and for the trains. Happy incoming cakeday :)

Unfortunately, it seems that lately Jigidi solving bots are quite often used. ATM Train Nº1 puzzle has 44 solves with 9 of them by registered users and Train Nº2 puzzle has 34 solves, but only 2 by registered users (and old days it used to be at least 50% of solves by registered users), which means, that probably over 20 of those solves are done by using the bot (the bot, at least the version that I was able to google, does not work for logged-in Jigidi accounts, only for unlogged users). Seems like the only viable way to stop the bot users would be a requirement to post a screenshot of the solved puzzle with their Jigidi account name on it before entering the GAs or otherwise be blacklisted.

3 years ago*

Thought about doing that requirement after I saw the Monthly Jigidi post, but dunno, might have gotten a bit lazy :(.

I will be looking for new ways to make my events in the future.

I also posted the puzzles on Jigidi's website, so it is possible that a number of those solves are from the website itself. I.E. both puzzles had 5+ solves already even before I posted this thread, because people on Jigidi could see and do them.

Thanks for the wishes <3

3 years ago

Happy Cake Day!

3 years ago

Thanks for the wishes <3

3 years ago

Happy Cake Day!

3 years ago

Thanks for the wishes <3

3 years ago

HBD~

View attached image.
3 years ago

This image is now on my collection as well lol

Thanks a lot for it and the wishes <3

3 years ago

Happy (early) Cake Day and thanks for sharing!

3 years ago

Thanks for the wishes <3

3 years ago

Thanks indeed, happy cakeday and bump!

3 years ago

Thanks for the wishes <3

3 years ago

61 solves already 😐

3 years ago

Not all of them are from SG, as I mentioned on another comment, even before I had posted this discussion thread, I had more than 5 solves on each puzzle already, because I posted them on Jigidi's website as well!

3 years ago

Oh my bad! But autosolvers are a thing which I recently came to know of

But let's not spoil the day ahead. Happy future cake day :)

3 years ago

Yeah, I recently discovered them too :(. A guy further on this thread actually used one while logged in and has a finishing time of 2 second LMFAO

Thanks for the wishes <3

3 years ago

Just solved the puizzle for train N°1 and got the link for train N°2.
Thanks btw.

3 years ago

Hey, what do you mean btw?

Edit: Just saw what you meant. Just got the number inverted inside the train itself, will change it later. Doesn’t really matter tbh, since each train is “anonymous” and each puzzle links to the a different train.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention tho! I was very tired when I finished posting this, so that for sure went unnoticed! Will edit soon.

3 years ago*

The links for the trains are mixed up. The link labeled as "Puzzle for Train Nº1" gave me a code to the games from Train #2

3 years ago

Noticed this shortly after (look at edit). Thanks a lot as well! Will be changing it soon.

Edit: changes made

3 years ago*

Deleted

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

Happy early Cakeday!

3 years ago

Thanks for the wishes <3

3 years ago

I went to see Kimetsu no Yaiba the Movie for the first time in about a year, and it was great, bump.

3 years ago

Demon Slayer ftw!

3 years ago

Happy early cakeday!

3 years ago

Thanks for the wishes <3

3 years ago

Closed 3 years ago by Escruidin.