Huh, my first year on SteamGifts will be completed on March 5th. That went by fast.

Made good friends here. Got to know lots of different people. Talked about everything you can imagine (seriously, these forums have everyhting lol). I loved absolutely every single one of the community events I participated and/or created and am extremely grateful for everything I've seen the community here do. Community train, all the Halloween events, Advent Calendars and all cake day events! Also, really like the puzzles thrown here by certain members and they blow my mind everytime!

I've been super busy lately with my work (thankfully), so it breaks my heart not to interact with community as much as I did in the past.

Update: fixed the link to Mirror's DLC on its train cart

The trains will actually run a little bit short, since my cake day is right around the corner, but you should still have enough time to join :) Here is what I thought of doing for my trains:

Let's take some of my favorite wallpapers and make them into Jigsaws!

So I chose two images, one for each train, with the help of a good friend of mine, Neomixer. He helped me with the Jigidi choices on my Halloween Train too, so give him some love (or hate, that Myers puzzle was fucking hell). He also helped me organize some other stuff related to my train events. I am really thankful for all that and everything else <3

Now, cutting to the chase, I decided to make two thematic trains for my cake day!

One of them will be the

Anime/NSFW train

The other will be the

Casual train

I will not be saying which train is which. I hope you enjoy the puzzles and have fun with the games if you end up winning. The GA's end on March 7th at 09:00AM GMT -03:00 and are restricted to Level 3+.

Puzzle for Train Nº1
Puzzle for Train Nº2

There is also a special something for my 💙, another copy of VA-11 Hall-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action! However, you will have to complete at least one of the trains to be able to access the GA. I left the first two characters of the GA code at the end of each train. The last three characters are on this past whitelist GA. Put them together and you will have access to the other VA-11 Hall-A's giveaway.

If you can leave some nice anime and manga recommendations for me, I would love it. Even more if they are available on Crunchyroll (yeah, yeah, I know) and Viz/Shonen Jump. Also, some Overwatch wallpapers are always appreciated.

Do any of you like to compare and see other people's stats on SG? 'Cause I do, so I thought "why not share mine?"

I think I had a good run for my first year. I tried to take a different approach than what I saw the most here. I decided to focus my GAs on unbundled games! So I give less games than most people, but most of the giveaways I do are more "exclusive" (not as common as bundled ones). I hope you enjoy these kind of GAs and the games I choose to give.

I wish you all a beautiful weekend and I hope to be more present in the near future <3

If you are blacklisted for whatever reason, leave a comment and I can give it a 2nd thought :)

I may ask for proof of completion of the puzzle to whoever I deem necessary before sending the games. Be fair and clean y'all ;)

Edit: As of 03/04, I received the news that my grandfather has passed. He was very dear to me, so I please ask you to send positive energy to the universe in his name. Give him a thought, a prayer, whatever you can and believe, please. :)

3 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

bumpity bump for cakeday

3 years ago

Thanks for the wishes <3

3 years ago

I'm useless with the anime, I really don't know any so I can't help :(

Nevertheless, thank you for jigidis, these I'm always up to. :D And happy early cakeday to you! <3

3 years ago

Hahaha, you are welcome!

Thanks for the wishes <3

3 years ago

Happy Cakeday! I have solved puzzle 1 and it gave me 5 letters. I tried to use it but couldn't open the address. Isn't that extension of the giveaway address ?

3 years ago

It is the code for the GA train! Copy those 5 letters on place of the "*"s on the following link and give it a try (remember the link has to finish with a "/")

https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/*****/

3 years ago

Happy Cake Day first. I'm having trouble accessing the link for the first giveaway, I've already found the 5-character code, but when I join steamgifts.com/giveaway/***** I can't access the page, will it be an error with me? in the meantime I will try to assemble the Puzzle for Train Nº2

edit: I managed to access the Train Nº1 = D, I just needed to put the first name of the game after the code and it worked, I will be sorry for my lack of knowledge hahahaha now I am building the Train Nº2

3 years ago*

Actually you just need the "/" after the 5-character code. The game name isn't needed, and you can even put gibberish after the last "/".

3 years ago

Woow really, I just tested it here and it really only lacked "/" after the 5 digits, thanks for the tip, now I learned <3

3 years ago

Glad you figured it out! But yeah, had that "/" missing waaaay more time than I am proud of as well lol

3 years ago

Acabei de perceber que você e BR Escruidin hahahaha, só consegui terminar o 2º Train agora, olha demorou bastante, muito obrigado por fazer esses 2 trens com jogos fantásticos, difícil encontrar muitos brasileiros que interagem assim aqui na comunidade, de verdade, obrigado =D te add +1 na minha Withelist lol

3 years ago*

Hahahaha, apesar da comunidade BR no SG ser a 3ª maior, realmente, acho difícil encontrar outras pessoas ativas nela. O meu amigo que falei sobre no texto, o Neomixer, é brasileiro também!

Fico muito feliz que tenha gostado dos trens <3. O meu prazer e missão aqui é ajudar e fazer os outros felizes também.

Obrigado por me adicionar à sua Whitelist também, é uma honra <3

3 years ago

Isso ai, tudo de melhor para você e para o Neomixer, prazer em conhece-los <3

3 years ago

Thanks for helping him <3

3 years ago

Happy early cake day ^-^ Thank you so much for the fun puzzles and great trains!

3 years ago

Thanks for the wishes <3

3 years ago

Happy cake day tomorrow! And thanks for the puzzles and the trains.

3 years ago

Thanks for the wishes <3

3 years ago

Happy cakeday!^^

3 years ago

Thanks for the wishes <3

3 years ago

Happy early cakeday!

3 years ago

Thanks for the wishes <3

3 years ago

Happy cakeday!
May I ask how to be in your WL?

3 years ago

Thanks for the wishes <3

Of course you may!

I don't have a specific criteria tbh. I sometimes consider ratio, community activity, friendliness, what the person did/does for the community, retribution, % of played games, gratitude, willfulness to play my wins, being someone "close" to me/a friend. There really isn't something specific :)

I look at the person's profile and stats, think about my experiences with them and decide, most of the time.

3 years ago

Thank you for the reply.
And, sorry for your loss (I just saw the edit).

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

3 years ago

Thanks for the wishes <3

3 years ago

Bump! Happy early cake day and thanks for all the gibs!

3 years ago

Thanks for the wishes <3

3 years ago

Thank you very much for this.

I am not going to lie, I am more excited for the Anime/NSFW train than the casual train :)

I am currently reading Bakuman, and I am loving it. Another long manga series I recommend is Ravages of Time. It's amazing.

A anime currently airing that I recommend is Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu. Horimiya is also great

Edit: Sorry about your grandfather. Good luck

View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
3 years ago*

I am not gonna lie either, I was way more excited to do the Anime/NSFW train (and would be about joining it as well) than the Casual train LMFAO

I will take a look at all your recommendations, thanks a lot <3

Bastion is one of my mains, so that 1st image really gave me awesome vibes. The image of everyone on the amusement park is so cute too! And the bunny suit one is just 👀. Thanks for all the new wallpapers <3

And thanks for the message about my grandpa, ir really does mean a lot :)

3 years ago

Happy early cake day!

3 years ago

Thanks for the wishes <3

3 years ago

Happy (early) cakeday, thanks for the chance man :)

3 years ago

Thanks for the wishes <3

3 years ago

Happy cake day!

I'll introduce my absolute favorite currently.
Bofuri: I Don't Want to Get Hurt, so I'll Max Out My Defense
It's originally a Web Novel/Light Novel which is getting adapted into a manga and anime. I first started with the manga and enjoyed it a lot to check out the other versions as well. Very fun story with awesome animation and action. And great use of the VR world and game mechanics.
The anime's pacing is a bit rushed though. The manga is better with the pacing and explaining. And the LN has the most detailed plot, mechanics and the character's thought process etc.

3 years ago

Transformice pfp! Some good nostalgia feelings from that!

Will take a deeper look at Bofuri, the art looks really good! I will prob start with the manga too, out of all these options.

Thanks for the wishes <3

3 years ago

If you can leave some nice anime and manga recommendations for me, I would love it. Even more if they are available on Crunchyroll (yeah, yeah, I know) and Viz/Shonen Jump. Also, some Overwatch wallpapers are always appreciated.

👀...
STUDIO GHIBLI
Studio Ghibli wallpapers have been distributed since May last year.
You've probably seen some movie work ...(Please use them freely within the boundaries of common sense)

In the streets, "Kimetsu no Yaiba" and "Jujutsu Kaisen" seem to be talked about, but in fact I have never seen them ...
It's all due to an unfortunate accident by bad human beings. Various retaliations have been postponed as no continuation can be seen once humanity is destroyed.

I forgot that it was so important.
=͟͟͞͞( っ'Θ')╮ =͟͟͞͞🎂
Happy early cakeday♪

View attached image.
3 years ago*

Ghibli's classics are on point. Didn't know about the available wallpapers, took some of them for my ever growing collection lol

I have seen other recommendations of these on this very discussion, so I will definitely give them a try! Thanks!

Also, thanks for the wishes <3

3 years ago

Happy early cakeday, and thanks for the trains

3 years ago

Thanks for the wishes <3

3 years ago

Uuuh I'm sorry for my solve time on your puzzles, I forgot to disable my autosolver script i wrote to test it whether you can be logged in and still complete the puzzles back when I looked into the matter after the issue was brought up in DrTenma's thread. You have no idea how stupid I feel now...

3 years ago

WTF LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TWO SECONDS

This is some premature stuff, if I've ever seen one lol

I mean, at least you came forward with it? So the least you can do is actually solve the puzzle now? :)

3 years ago

Hey dude, can you please post/send me a screenshot of the completed puzzle(s) in a "normal" time please, if you choose to participate in the trains? Or if you can't do it, or don't want to, please be out of the train for this time? Thanks :)

3 years ago

I will solve them both and post my screenshots later but i won't be entering the giveaways this time around, I'd feel too bad about it. Again, very sorry for what happened. Hope you have a happy cakeday despite all that.

3 years ago

Oh, looks like i kinda got you in trouble. Thanks for testing and accidently prove it in public ;) Hope you don't get too many bls for this one.

@Everyone else: I know Gozu as a legit puzzle solver. He really just tested the weaknesses of the current known autosolver script and forgot to disable it.

3 years ago

Oh no I got myself into that trouble, It's 100% my bad, I just got curious about the autosolver, created an account and few private jigidis to test my script and then forgot entirely about it.

3 years ago

Heyy thanks for the cake day !
Still couldn't figure out what is the name of the game on train 2? ):

3 years ago

The image of the puzzle? It is from my favorite game!

VA-11 Hall-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action

Thanks for the wishes <3

3 years ago

Bump

3 years ago

<3

3 years ago

Someone solved both puzzles in 2 seconds! Is this the work of that infamous autosolver script? If it is could they be more obivous? Looks like people found yet another way to spoil our puzzle fun -_-

3 years ago

It is actually!

I asked him to at least actually make the puzzles

3 years ago

Hmm, to test it or not autosolver scripts are real. Looks like jigidi era is over :(

Edit: I was so suprised by the use of script I almost forgot. Happy cake day Escruidin!

3 years ago

Yeah, I will be looking for ways in the future to prevent that, or change my type of puzzles :(

Thanks for the wishes <3

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

3 years ago

happy cakey!~~

3 years ago

Thank you Exooooo <3

3 years ago

Things that go bump in the night!

By the way, are you going to ask for some kind of proof? Takes the fun out of the whole event :)

3 years ago

Only if I deem necessary, as the case of the guy that got 00:02 seconds lol

You think asking for proof takes the fun out or that scripts take the fun out, didn't really get it, sorry :(

3 years ago

Takes the fun of solving jigidis the legit way. And yours aren't even that hard!
Jigidis were great because you actually got better chances if you bothered to solve it; now that's gone apparently :(

3 years ago

Yeah, it sucks :(

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 11 months ago.

3 years ago

<3 Thank you, really.

3 years ago

Sorry for your loss; I wish you all the best for your cakeday tomorrow 🙏🏼🎈

3 years ago

Thanks <3 For both the wishes and the message :)

3 years ago

Closed 3 years ago by Escruidin.