WL giveaway,
Tell me a reason why should you be on my WL and what are your thoughts for 2019 if you have any personal goal that you'd like to achieve for the next year and how bad or good was this 2018 year to you.

Merry Xmas and a happy new year to YALL reading this

(The giveaways are 2-5$ bucks games) do not expect the big deal tho

there are a few blacklisted, i do not blacklist people unless you have added me to your blacklist before so...

GIVEAWAY ENDED I HAD NO INTERNET SO I COULDNT LIKE ADD EVERYONE IN HERE, BUT DOING ANOTHER BIG GIVEAWAY IN THE COMING DAYS WITH EVERYONE WHO COMMENTED IN THIS THREAD THANK YOU! AND MY APOLOGIES

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

A few?

Did not have you blacklisted (for some time) but am on yours.

5 years ago

lol

5 years ago

happy NY my friend!
any reasoon for WL ? it's NY , it's time to celebration, magic and gifts :D gift me your spot in wl :D
My personal goal on 2019 - buy an apartment in this year
In 2018 ... hmm.. i don't remember any good or bad news. it was a funny year

5 years ago

Because you will be on my WL also?! :) My 2018 was bad and in 2019 I want to finish what I started in 2018.

5 years ago

how bad or good was this 2018 year to you

hmm, as In already listed how good/bad 2018 was for me in other SG topic may as well do it here too... ;p

2018 was a very mixed bag for me, some really good things happened, but also a lot of horrible stuff, more than in any other year in my recent memory...

From good stuff:

• I travelled a lot, visited Spain, Greece, Germany, Sicily, and Prague, plus several shorter trips in my own country.
  • I finally started upgrading my PC after years of putting it for further date. Already got a top-notch case (actually I won it as I'd never pay over 100$ for a PC case xD), new mobo, new CPU, more RAM, my very first SSD, only thing left for new year is buying some good GPU. Saving up a little and probably going for 1070 TI.
  • Been to several conventions, met authors I enjoy, met new people.
  • I spent a lot more time cooking compared to last year, and as I really enjoy cooking, as it helps me relax it's a great thing. Learned quite a few new dishes, some from cuisines I've had no exp[erience with, came up with some recipes of my own, bought more cooking equipment - generally good stuff :)

From bad stuff:

• One of my closest friends had horrible car accident at the start of the year, ended up in coma, now is facing years of rehabilitation before he will be able to even walk again...
  • My fiancee got diangnosed with serious illness, as a result we had to move to a diet, we also fought a lot because of that, as she's not taking it too good :/
  • I had a big big fight with my mother (who I consider my closest family and one of the very few family members I even have contact with) and ended not speaking with her other for 1/3 of the year. I also missed family Easter because of that.
  • Our close friends separated then divorced after 6 years of marriage and 10 years of being together and we got caught up in the middle of their fight, being forced to choose sides, hearing them pulling all the dirt possible on each other, they even tried to trick us into making other one suffer etc...
  • I've struggled with my own mental health and continue to struggle with it a lot.

So that's it. I really just hope that 2019 not gonna be as bad as 2018, that's all. as much as there's been some really good parts of 2018 the bad ones were just too damn much, I'd rather have no good parts if it meant no bad parts happening.

5 years ago

View attached image.
5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

๐Ÿ€

5 years ago

I propose a wl exchange ๐Ÿ˜Š
In 2018 i lost mโ€™y job So i hope for a new job in 2019 ^^

5 years ago

But you caught the first good luck of the New Year. Congrats.
There is a good thing this year.๐ŸŽ‰

5 years ago

Yes i thank you but i cant redeem now i have no computer where i am ๐Ÿ˜Š

5 years ago

I don't have a reason as I am not answering for the whitelist. XD

I hope the new year is different. Progressive. I'd like to see things get better for everyone at a faster rate. Maybe something new and revolutionary. Just something different... That's all I really want out of the new year. Something different.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

I will not participate.However, Happy New Year!๐ŸŽ‰
Everyone in SG is pleased.Thank You๏ผ

This year's resolutions?
I will do it happily as usual.โ™ช((o(ยดฮ˜`)o))โ™ช

5 years ago

Hey. I put you on my WL. As for 2018 it was just another year. I hope in 2019 my tinnitus and arthritis stay manageable so I will have to exercise more. As for a reason you should put me on your WL I like helping cats, I have 6 of them and I'm not a bad person. Anyway. Happy New year.

5 years ago

nice

5 years ago

Add me to WL because I have nice Pepes collection. I'm gonna collect Pepes in 2019. I've collected some cool Pepes in 2018
Pepes

5 years ago

You can add me to your WL because i'd do the same.About that umm i wish to study major degree this year and i hope my arm injury gets well

5 years ago

I was thinking a reason to add me in your whitelist and in my mind it came a question. Why not to add me in your whitelist ^^ ? This year for me will be most likely like the last.
Have a happy new year and may your wishes come true !

5 years ago

You should add me in your WL because it's a new year. That will make me happy, I would spread that happiness around, and that means that you would be spreading happiness. :)

2018 has been a kind of OK year (a car ran me over recently when the driver didn't see me). But in 2019 I just want to be help and take care of my loved ones

Happy new year!

5 years ago*

I've whitelisted you friend :), I hope 2018 was good for you and 2019 is even better. My 2018 wasn't the best but I am optimistic for this year, will continue to make changes so that's reality ๐Ÿ˜€

5 years ago

Last year was pretty bad for me (rather not say), only a few good things came out of it, like me Graduating Uni.
Hopefully 2019 will be much better and happier!

About the WL. I feel like I'm a good enough person who likes and is nice to everyone. I try to help others and look on the bright side. Also it's New Year, so why not spread a little joy to each other? ^_^

Happy New Year!

5 years ago

my 2018 was good, but for 2019 I want to get my bachelors degree

5 years ago

For me 2018 wasn't the best of years as my sister died unexpectedly roughly two weeks ago. ๐Ÿ˜ข
Let's hope 2019 brings more life rather than death for everyone! ๐Ÿ’–
My New Year's resolutions are to get better at waste sorting โ™ป and to increase my THC intake ๐ŸŒฟ.
Added you to my WL SAYJELOU. ๐Ÿ’™

Happy New Year! ๐Ÿฅ‚

View attached image.
View attached image.
5 years ago

we can talk about music via giveaways.. recently i listen kaleo, now i'm listening this..
Mogwai - Take me somewhere nice
2018 was not so good, I had to change my job which i like to do, cuz of that, now i'm pretty far away from my gf. i hope 2019 will be much better..

5 years ago

Why i should be on your WL ?
Look into my statistics and on the fact that i WL you :o)

My plans for 2019 are 3 OPs (heavy medical stuff), to life and meet a few friends as long as i can.

2018 was in general not great for me, mostly, because of medical stuff but each bad stuff have good sides too. All that happen make you to the human you are and i am mostly ok with myself. In the end i can accept it as a "not so good year" without get knocked out.

Happy new year to you :o)

5 years ago

I don't want to be on your whitelist, but I'll say thanks for putting up a giveaway here.

Have a good year, and don't die!

5 years ago

I've been good....?

5 years ago

I should be on your WL cause I always play what I win and genuinely only enter GA's for games I'm actually interested in playing.
As for 2019, my hopes are to befriend more people or deepen the friendships instead of just having tons of "acquaintances", as well as actually take my exams on time and take my University work seriously for once. Everything else that happens happens and I'll be fine with it as long as I'm trying my best at what really matters.

5 years ago

Closed 5 years ago by SAYJELOU.