They end at the start of next month?! YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

GOD, I LOVE AMAZON

FUCK YOU STEAM. PIECE OF SHIT

EDIT: I'm gonna pick up TWD: 400 Days and Sanctum 2. WOOOO! GO EVIL CORPORATIONS!

1 decade ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Different sales start and end different days. There are some sales starting on 11/21 and some starting days after until 12/02 when the last games will start to go on sale. These games may well be on sale past 12/02, I'm not sure when each expires (maybe day of?).

1 decade ago

Sanctum 2 & 400 Days expire 02/12, which is WAYYYY more than enough time to get them both.

I am so pleased right now. That has cheered up this shitty day.

1 decade ago

Rages at Steam. Promptly buys 2 Steam DRM games.

1 decade ago

That's me! The hypocritical faggot who's sleeping with your wife!

1 decade ago

D: you're sleeping with his hand?!

1 decade ago

1 decade ago

1 decade ago

There's too many random idiots on this website.

1 decade ago

I'd love to get new mouse during this crazy discounts.

1 decade ago

The Logitech G400S was recently (2 weeks ago) on sale on Amazon for 25,- Euro, along with other discounted Logitech products.

I guess they'll have discounted hardware during Black Friday, too, so you might get lucky ;)

1 decade ago

Also soon 5$ Editor's choice coupons with each purchase. (Like last year)

400 days 1.25$ with 5$ sound like a good deal.

Beware, some games will go cheaper later during sale, so don't buy those during day one :D

1 decade ago

Are you sure there will be that 5$ coupon things? And if so, then when?

1 decade ago

It's live now.

1 decade ago

EDIT: nm, see it! AWESOME!

So I guess if I'm interested in more than one game (eg. 400 days & Bioshock pack), I should make separate purchases so I get $10?

1 decade ago

Wow that Bioshock bundle is an AMAZING deal!!

1 decade ago

Any word about Kingdoms of Amalur going on sale? (and im not interested about Origin version)
EDIT
ah there is a deal atm but its Origin only, hrngh

1 decade ago

1 decade ago

FUUUUUUU
I was aware that state of Rhode Island now owns the rights on Amalur but i expected some sort of involvement from them if anything, why would anyone say no to some free income? Do you think it will be discounted on upcoming Autumn sale at least? If that's a no as well then i guess my only solution is to buy it at full price

1 decade ago

Rhode Island has owned it ever since they went under a year ago and it hasn't been auctioned off yet, scheduled for december. So it all depends on what the new owner will do.

1 decade ago

Ah well, i caved in and bought the Steam version yesterday

1 decade ago

1 decade ago

damnit, i want KoA on sale so bad.... fuck you rhode island

1 decade ago

Now if they just weren't an evil corporation that limits digital items to certain markets...

Any 95% sales for bundle list?

1 decade ago

Just register with fake US address, no biggie.

1 decade ago

This XCom collection sale is amazing only 10 dollars, and can be activated on steam..

1 decade ago

Good spot.

1 decade ago

Awww, Final Fantasy VII isn't on sale :'(

1 decade ago

Starts 12/02/2013
Final Fantasy VII - 5.49

1 decade ago

Nice =)

I only checkd Amazon, reddit page and reddit wiki.
Seems sickdeals.net is more up-to-date.

1 decade ago

You need to look at
https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=F33D97CED7875B93&resid=F33D97CED7875B93!169&authkey=AITPbA9QbgGZV84&em=2&Item=Table1&wdHideGridlines=True

It lists literally everything going onsale through the 2nd, including prices and direct links. Great way to plan an attack.

1 decade ago

simple link for what I believe is the main page for this (at least, in the PC Download category)

[edit] The "Games for Steam" link on that page seems to redirect to the games 70% off or more, rather than what it should. Click the DRM > Steam checkbox on the left instead [/edit]
[edit 2] Amazon fixed their link -- works properly now. [/edit]

1 decade ago

Thanks, will update.

1 decade ago

errr... the "Amazon 70%+ Off Drill Down" is probably not really a good link to have up in your post ;) -- re-read my earlier edit :D
(i.e. that doesn't filter down to Steam games, despite that being what the link to get to it says it should be (i.e. Amazon's link is broken))

1 decade ago

I wanted to buy Max Payne 3 + LA Noire/GTA IV but it's currently unavailable :(

1 decade ago

Yeah, I was going to list that but I will hold off until it is available.

1 decade ago

1 decade ago

Too bad I own Bioshock 1 and 2, but not Infinite. And It is $19.99...

1 decade ago

They might come with separate keys. When I got my Bioshock pack [1&2] from them, both games activated separately. Might be the case here.
It would be a better deal that way, and you'd then have extra copies of the first two games to gift or trade.

1 decade ago

They absolutely do. I got the pack a few weeks ago when Infinite was 9.99 alone and its 3 seperate keys.

1 decade ago

Picked up 400 Days! Now I'm just waiting for the Payday 2 discount on Black Friday. I don't think I want anything else.

1 decade ago

What price is PAYDAY 2 hitting? I heard $4.99. Is that true?

1 decade ago

9.99, the same as it was for a few hours this past weekend.

1 decade ago

I guess Payday The Heist will be like $4.99 or $3.99. And Payday 2 $9.99, what ZerbaDerb said. Awesome co-op games!

1 decade ago

Amazon isnt like Steam in that if a sequel goes onsale, the earlier games are automatically discounted. According to the master sales list Payday 1 isnt even listed.

That link lists everything thats going onsale up to and including 12/2 (Cyber Monday).

1 decade ago

Can someone confirm they have received a notice for a 5$ credit with their purchase..

I'm thinking of grabbing Bulletstorm at 4.99$ but I'd sure prefer if I was to get a 5$ credit with it :P

1 decade ago

They did the same thing last year and people got it (including me).

1 decade ago

So it's started and it applies to any Digital Game purchase ?

1 decade ago

Yep, through the end of December. Read the message on the main BF page. Looks like you can only use the promo on 2013 Editor's Choice Digital Games though which are TBD. I'll have to update that.

1 decade ago

yep think so, previously if u buy 10x items, u will get 10x discount credit

1 decade ago

I really remember what happened last year. The editor's choice credit can be used multiple times, for me, I used about 3 or 4 times without knowing why but I was happy with it.

1 decade ago

you got one for each qualifying purchase last year.
but also you could only use one per purchase (they didn't stack).
(just clarifying in case anyone reading gets their hopes up about stacking them.)

1 decade ago

Oh, here is the reason. Last year you buy games with the editors choice credits, you got that credits automatically after you submit your purchase which means you got the credits even your purchase failed. Last year I bought a game for several times but only one purchase of them went through while others all failed, but I still got all credits. I think this should be the reason.

1 decade ago

I like stacking...

1 decade ago

Earlier, they had a deal where if you bought a 2K game, you got a $5 credit towards NBA 2K14. I bought a bunch of 2K stuff over a few weeks for trades and my own personal use and accrued quite a few of these credits (like 9 of them - which was more than the price of 1 copy of NBA). When I went to use them towards NBA 2K14, it would only apply 1 per order. These credits do not always stack, so buyer beware in this respect.

Sometimes Amazon's credit deals do stack, but they are usually the more broad ones, like "$5 Credit for preordering X". Usually when it applies to specific titles, they do not stack.

Considering these bonuses apply to a specific list, I'm willing to bet they do not stack.

1 decade ago

Any more news about GFWL and Bulletstorm?
"...games using the GFWL setup such as Street Fighter X Tekken, Bulletstorm or Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition has their PC fanbase biting their nails and hoping a fix comes sooner rather than later."
http://www.cinemablend.com/games/List-Games-Switching-From-GFWL-Steamworks-59613.html

1 decade ago

It's EA, so either they do nothing or let you activate it on Origin if push comes to shove.

1 decade ago

Are most of the games able to be activated on steam? never bought a game from Amazon before.

1 decade ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 decade ago

Would be nice to be able to buy from amazon. I'd definitely pick up Payday 2.

1 decade ago

gonna pick up xcom collection and bioshock, maybe max payne 3 as well, thanks op and who post those info

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

So no Borderlands 2 GOTY? lame.

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

the spreadsheet is useful but it seems that all links in that sheet are referral links.

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

A lot of those games say that you need to have a U.S. Billing adress. So can I buy anything here in Europe? If you can, please tell me how!

1 decade ago

Just write some address from the USA that you find on the Internet (a McDonald's, a hotel ...)

1 decade ago

Oh, is it that simple? Thanks!

1 decade ago

or use www.realusaaddress.com

1 decade ago

The only thing that's really tempting me is the XCom Collection for $10. I already have the new X-Com game on 360 and I haven't played it yet, but that's a lot of gaming value for $10. There are a few other games that are tempting, but they've either been in a bundle or likely to be in one in the future, so I'd probably be better off waiting.

1 decade ago

Just tried to buy Mass Effect 3 Digital deluxe edition, failure. "Downloads are only for US" cannot buy from India.

1 decade ago

Since these are digital downloads, all you should need to do is change to a random US billing address.

1 decade ago

ok that sounds's amazing, do you know what DRM will be there. I mean how to i activate the game after download.

1 decade ago

Ok, i don't think it's going to work, i think it is region restricted. Cannot play without activation on Origin. My origin account has Indian address.

1 decade ago

no, there is no region lock things. I live in Canada and I always buy digital download games from Amazon.com. I use a US address and pay. Then I get region free cd key that can be redeemed world wide. Amazon provides world wide or North America version keys. Both of them are region free. so no worry at all.

1 decade ago

Thanks a ton..i am going to try this now..i will let you know if this works in India..

1 decade ago

OMG it worked, bought from Amazon and activated Mass effect 3 deluxe edition in origin, thank you thank you thank you. Oh yeah..

1 decade ago

You need to use US address while checking out. 99% of steam games will work, only like, maybe 5 are region locked to US. No idea about Origin through, but shouldn't be a problem.

1 decade ago

1 decade ago

thank you for sanity... seeing the "thanks godprobe" on the odd links is grating on me... :P

1 decade ago

Sorry, want me to remove that?

1 decade ago

that'd be cool, yeah

1 decade ago

Do you think it would be a better idea to just list the people who contributed at the end of the post? I could throw yours (and others) down there so as not to clutter the actual links.

1 decade ago

don't care -- just irks to have my name attributed to those two links that I didn't contribute and wouldn't have contributed since I don't personally see much value in them

1 decade ago

Just to make sure, these all are region free, right? As they require a US postal address?

1 decade ago

Yeah its region free. You can even buy games that are not available on EU Steam and activate them.

1 decade ago

Some games are locked from EU.

1 decade ago

ok, that's great. Thanks.

1 decade ago

1 decade ago

Steam or GTFO :|

1 decade ago

By the way, The Editor's Choice candidates are only games released in 2013?

1 decade ago

That would be my guess.

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by FortyBucksDown.