Everyone that pass through level 56 and complete the awakening chain quest in 7 days beggining today and using the 7 days trial period can get the full game for free. Event Starts at 14:00 UTC 10/3 so create your character after this date.

Here is the link to the event.
And the 7-Days Trial.

Tutorial to reach Lvl56:
Link for Powerleveling 0 to 56 tutorial.
And other one.

New info:

• Only Accounts created after 14:00 UTC 10/3 can participate in the event.
  • You can use Guest Passes if the time is between !4:00 UTC 10/3 and 9:00 UTC 10/17
  • If you created the account before this time, must create a new one and start from beginning (you have the 7-days free period to complete the challenge).
  • Someone already completed the requirements in the community so is not so hard.
5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

You'd have to play for at least 5~6 hours a day to get to level 56 in time.

5 years ago

I past through level 56 with a Tamer in 4 days, but I have friends with Wizards that reach the level in 2 days if you buy Yuria +15 equipment. Its easy to buy it if you left your character fishing when AFK and selling fishes to the correct trader.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

Feels like those restaurants where you can get a huge plate of food for free if you can eat it in 1mn... doesn't that take all the fun out of it?

5 years ago

Thank you, I was just posting a similar comment. Rushing through a game feels almost counterproductive to me, but then again I understand that the "main" aspect of playing games for a lot of people is to "finish" as fast as possible. Very odd imho

Anyways, after spending what probably amounts to years of real-life time in mmo games like WoW and LotRO I'm probably done with these types of games

5 years ago

Rushing through a game feels almost counterproductive to me, but then again I understand that the "main" aspect of playing games for a lot of people is to "finish" as fast as possible. Very odd imho

Exactly, I agree. Why even play the game if all you care about is to be done with it, hah!

5 years ago

What I would do is just rush like mad to reach level 56 in time, then I'd create a new character and start actually playing the game. I see no fun and no point in rushing to the endgame, either :)

5 years ago

Like you I'm not a fan of micro-transactions in paid games though but that would be good way to do it since those games usually have good replay value.

5 years ago

Uhh what? My trial immediately activated when log in to website after completing verification email in sign up.

And no, didn't receive any codes like others.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

Isn't this the perfect way of ruining any enjoyment of a game or is just me that like to take the time and enjoy games these days?

5 years ago

I feel the same way, i was planning to try it but its stupid that i have to reach a certain level in order to get it. I prefer to take my time on games and not rush them as otherwise the whole learning process is gone.

5 years ago

My favourite part of almost any game is from the beginning when you're discovering the mechanics and how the world works. When you get most of the stuff worked out things start to get somewhat bland, unless there's a nice story to go along with the gameplay but that's kind of rare to be honest.

5 years ago

I totally agree with you. The last single player game that i have finished was witcher 2 and i loved every hour that i have spent in order to find all those new mechanics. Of course it was a huge bonus that the story was excellent for my tastes eventhough i was a little bit confused at times as i have skipped the first part and i had watched some story recaps. And that comes from a guy that cant play rpgs especially those at medieval ages as i feel bored after the first hour.

5 years ago

The real game starts after awakening, seems like a prologue of the game, and after you can fullfill all the other quests, or start with other characters.

5 years ago

Nowadays games are like a job. You have to play a lot to even get something noteworthy

5 years ago

"full game for free" but it already free-to-play o_O ???

5 years ago

As far as I am aware, Black Desert isn't free to play ;)

5 years ago

Too bad, is blocked on my country ;/

5 years ago

I've read some Steam reviews saying that game is a pay-to-win. So technically you avoid paying 10€ (price on Steam) by levelling a character during hours, and then you can fully enjoy your pay-to-win game...

5 years ago

That's the reason why I'm not going to participate in this. Did some quick googling and it seems the game has some pay-to-win elements, so I won't bother :)

5 years ago

lol, some, it all about pay =D

5 years ago

Well, it was just a quick googling, I'm sure more in-depth search would reveal the game in all it's cash-grabbing glory :D

5 years ago

Thanks for letting us know, but I think I'll pass.

5 years ago

Does this Anti-cheat program hate Process Explorer? I hardly can have this game stay open for more than a few minutes until it kicks in...

5 years ago

my country block services of Black Desert... rly? more like kakao games block ME because my country D:<

5 years ago

So grinding your arse off to get the base game for free to a heavy p2w game?
wow what a deal! sign me up!

5 years ago

I didnt understand something, is this for steam?

5 years ago

You can buy the game on Steam, but this event is for the webpage client only.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

5 years ago

Save 10$ now so you can spend 400$ later that's what they are counting on. but, don't mistake greediness for kindness. Game should be F2P since its P2W and it will probably end up that way once enough people jump ship.

5 years ago

I played the game since the begining and never pay something more, the stats that can be upgaded in the "pay-to-win" are so low that you can play without it... maybe some costumes to help in the life skills but they are not necesary and mayority are almost only visuals.
But yes, it is a game that you need to play and play and play to obtain some progress.

5 years ago

It's cool they did this. Even though I wont be playing. :D

5 years ago

meh nah... eso the best mmo ever

5 years ago

After a few questions about Guest Passes we get new info, guest passes are acceptable, not only the 7-days trial from the page, but remember that only the accounts created after 14:00 UTC 10/3 can receive the full package so, if you created the account before that date it's better to create a new one... you have enought time to fulfill the requirement in seven days.

5 years ago

So your telling me my old account won't work? Come on! i'm lvl 51 already! :/
[I must add that I never played or activated any trials until 3 days ago]

5 years ago

As the GM said... accounts created between the dates...
Sorry, but seems not so hard with a Yuria Set and powerleveling.

5 years ago

I just finished the awakening quest today, but no automatic update on the value pack.
I think it's related to the start time, I created an account as soon as I found this thread, but if that was before the start time then maybe I disqualified myself?
Or (less likely) because I took closer to 10~12 days (I think the guest pass adds another 7 days) Took me a while to learn the ropes.

I'll send in a ticket to see if they can add it in, but honestly I think I'm okay regardless. I had a good time, but toward the end this game became more work than play. (Especially true after level 49) I don't care much for the end game content (neither pvp nor guilds)

Overall I would recommend the game with caveats. The world is beautiful, ridiculously large and rich, and the combo-styled game play has a great feel. My favorite thing is the node exploration system as roaming around dangerous areas connecting cities is very fun.

I don't like the forced PvP, but I respect their decision to make it like that.
But I think it's dishonest to not mention it until level 49 when they spring it on you (with a lame excuse, if you don't want PVP, don't level to 50!)
Even on the official website there's very little (if any information, outside the forums) explaining the PvP, which I attribute to it scaring away potential players.

5 years ago

Well, PvP is open after level 50 but is not probably that you're going to fight in every corner... I went killed around 7 or 8 times in a year an outside of node wars or guild wars... The karma system works very well in that for PK players. But there are rules.. If a group is grinding... they don't want others stealing their prey...

Ask to the staff, because if it is by time, the event starts the same day that the post was created so is by meaning of hours.

5 years ago

Just got a reply, looks like Gift Passes weren't intended to give you extra time for the 7day challenge, but as an exception their going to manually give it to me by the end of the promo. So alls well that ends well.

However, as I see that you've applied an trial time extension on your account - that's why you have 14 days instead of 7 - As our gift, You'll get the challenge reward by the end of the event next week! :)

5 years ago

Congratulations;)
The next step is build a frigate and go fight Vell in the middle of the sea.

5 years ago

I saw, that when you login again on their website, the banner for free play will say if you acomplished that.
Second when I read a twitter comment right, guest pass DON'T qualify for this. Only the 7 day trial ones.

To PvP: I didn't encounter a single one. I saw a PvP switch left from the Xp bar, but I don't know if this is a toggle to turn on or off PvP...
Everytime I login the forced PvP is disabled message appear...

My problem with this game(out of my bad hardware) Xigncode kill the client everytime when ProcessExplorer is running. I had to delete it... This is the second game after so many(or better said the 2nd with anti-cheat engine I think). Anyone know how to fix this? Reporting this false-positive etc.???

5 years ago

Desperation comes in many shapes.

5 years ago

Closed 5 years ago by BlueSatine.