From Cappycom: As of January 2016, the epic fantasy action-RPG Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen will be available on Windows PC for $29.99 / € 29.99 / £ 24.99, with full Steam platform support. Huzzah!

In case you missed it on console, Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen is an awesome, inspired, sprawling fantasy game set in an open world, where players create their own unique character and supporting, AI-controlled characters known as Pawns, which can be “rented” and shared online by other players. Battle giant mythical beasts, master a variety of distinct vocations, and explore atmospheric dungeons to uncover endless items and loot.

The PC version will feature stunningly high-res graphics and improved fidelity, as well as support for both the Xbox 360 and Xbox One controllers, as well as a traditional keyboard and mouse control scheme.

Sourcee

Are ya excited?

This was a game I bought around the time I transitioned to a PC gamer, so I never got around to the chance of playing it. I do however own it for the XB360. I thinks the PC version will be pretty good, if not better than the old-gen versions

View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
8 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Excited??

View Results
Yap
Nop
Maybe, who's porting it?

I guess I am glad I put off playing it on the PS3. lol

8 years ago

Happy Cake Day to ya (=

8 years ago

<3 Thank yew. :3

8 years ago

Fighting big monsters and climbing around to attack different body parts is pretty fun and challenging. Need more massive enemy rpgs :D

8 years ago

Great news! One less reason for me to keep my 360 hooked up, once I finish my backlog. It was a really interesting gem that PC gamers missed out on. The biggest downside for me was just that I didn't know most anyone on 360 that had it. The pawn feature works well for strangers, but much better for friends.

8 years ago

Awesome! I've been waiting for this ever since it was released on consoles just hoping it would happen!

8 years ago

Yeeeeeessss, I'm glad I didn't buy the console version.

8 years ago

And I was just about to buy it for the PS3. I can wait a bit longer and see how the port is :D.

8 years ago

Closed 8 years ago by s1N.