I have bought and given away the THQ Mega Pack and I am just wondering why we cannot create a giveaway for Metro 2033 and Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War Gold. Will they be added in the future?

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Because you can get Metro key for free on facebook.

1 decade ago

That has been over for awhile.

1 decade ago

doesn't matter - some people accumulated dozens of these key and just sit on them. The exact moment you allow Metro to be given away it will literally flood SG.

1 decade ago

This

1 decade ago

Metro 2033 will not be added again as they are easy to obtain for free and through promotions, and Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War Gold Edition can be added as the Game of the Year Edition. It will be counted as a bundle game though, be aware of this. It is questionable if this will be changed, as I asked prior. Make note that the Company of Heroes in the THQ Mega Pack is not a Steam redeemable key, so it can not be given on here.

1 decade ago

"Make note that the Company of Heroes in the THQ Mega Pack is not a Steam redeemable key, so it can not be given on here."
Care to explain this? I redeem those keys on steam without a problem when I bought the pack :/

1 decade ago

Company of Heroes Game of the Year was not steam redeemable, I have one and it dosent work

1 decade ago

Try the one I received in my THQ Mega Pack if you wish. It is not a Steam key. 2722-d17a-25db-dc41-9370

Here is a review for the game also, from the bundle: "Great game at a great price! Beware though, the activation key provided does not register on Steam. Wish it did but ah well. Would have been nice to know in advance. Still the game is well worth it at this price."

The format of the key I listed above is not Steam, and thus can not be redeemed on Steam. This is the only game in the Pack out of the nineteen games that can not be redeemed on Steam.

1 decade ago

My works well :/ Or are we talking about something else here?
EDIT: Ah, I am talking about THQ Humble Bundle here, sorry for confusion :)

1 decade ago

Company of Heroes Game of the Year is the one that doesn't activate, not Tales of Valor. ;)

I have it from the Humble Bundle, but the one in the THQ Mega Bundle is not Steam.

You probably already had Company of Heroes from the Humble Bundle if you bought it, so you did not notice.

1 decade ago

yeah i know about the company of heroes goty,
Dawn of War GOTY is marked as a bundle game tho.. Gold edition is not a bundle game

1 decade ago

There's not really a reason for DoW Gold to not be on the list anymore, IMO.

1 decade ago

Except the Gold version was never IN a bundle, it was the GotY edition which didn't include the Winter Assault expansion. Seems like they just never got around to fixing it.

1 decade ago

lets hope it gets fixed

1 decade ago

DoW Gold needs to be added back. It was removed when DoW GOTY was in the humble bundle and everyone was creating the wrong giveaways. There are support tickets in to request it be re-added.

Metro... I dunno if it'll ever come back. Weren't there like over 250k keys or something?

1 decade ago

Yeah it'd be good if DoW Gold was added back as it was different from the DoW GOTY from THQ Humble Bundle

1 decade ago

Why not add Metro 2033 back, but not have it increase the contributor amount at all, and only cost 1 point to enter.

1 decade ago

I have no idea why they dont do that lol.

1 decade ago

They should just do this for all bundle games IMO. Remove the 'bundle game' list and just make all of those games 1P.

After all, I can spend $5 on Amazon and get (5 x $15) of contributor value, but if I spend $5+ at indiegala, it's worth nothing?

1 decade ago

Get piles of giveaways bringing down the site, and people *****ing about their 'missing' contribution.

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by 2kwik4u.