So, spacecat just told me I won my 250th GA. I'm also just short of 14,000 comments and just passed 2,400 games on Steam, but those are not the random milestones I chose to name this topic after. I have not yet received the newest game but I was to impatient to wait for it. It's official! 250!

I'd really like to give you lots of stats about my wins etc here, but last time I tried it turned out much more work then I expected, cause simple copy pasting oh the profile looses to much information for my taste and writing something to parse it was too much work for just generating some random stats. Maybe I'll look at it again later and add it here, but not now.

Here is the kinda-train you have come here for. It's behind a SGtools check that filters out rule breakers, scammers, people that only do group/region restricted GAs and people that win a lot without giving back.

Lastly I feel like I should give you something to talk about to keep this topic alive, but to be honest the only things going through my head right now are depressing, boring or inappropriate, so I guess I'll just go with "Talk amongst yourselves"...

BTW: The games I'm giving away were chosen by RNG from my bundle list... Usually I'm not into trading, so I don't put too much stock into trading value... but I just decided to have a look around cause I can't decide if I wanna buy the HB just for Dreamfall Chapters and now I feel like it might have been a wise idea to hold on to the most favored one the RNG picked... Oh well, at least that means that there is at least one game in there that a lot of ppl want ;-)

It's interesting to see how interest in this topic is diminishing. It's not like it's getting less relevant, seeing how it started out completely irrelevant. I guess it has now been noticed and bumped by most of the regulars and that's it?

8 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

And we're live!

8 years ago

8 years ago

❤❤❤❤❤

8 years ago

8 years ago

It's interesting to see how interest in this topic is diminishing. It's not like it's getting less relevant, seeing how it started out completely irrelevant. I guess it has now been noticed and bumped by most of the regulars and that's it?

8 years ago

12h left

8 years ago

Reserved for BUMP.

EDIT: BUMP Thanks for the gibs SilentGuy! ^^

8 years ago*

BUMP!

View attached image.
8 years ago

I'm surprised that I qualified. I usually am excluded from SGtools giveaways due to my ratio. I just moved into a new place and funds are lacking but I do plan on working on my ratio more soon.

Thank you for all of your giveaways and congrats on your 250th.

And of course BUMP as requested.

8 years ago

You might not have the best ratio, but I've seen far, far, far worse... :) Everyone striving to a great ratio is nice, but in the end logic dictates that not everyone can be above 1 ;)

8 years ago

bumpppp

8 years ago

"Talk amongst yourselves" hahaha

Congrats on all the wins, SilentGuy, and thanks for the giveaways!

8 years ago

Bumpo~

8 years ago

Congrats with your milestones and thank you! ^ ^

8 years ago

14000 comments?! Not true to your name, aren't you? I have not even a tenth of that O.o

8 years ago

Yeah, my online behaviour does not quite match up to my real live behaviour, which inspired the name ;)

8 years ago

:)

View attached image.
8 years ago

bump

8 years ago

Thank you bump :)

8 years ago

bump

8 years ago

Bump

8 years ago

Beard Bump

8 years ago

Congrats :)

8 years ago

grats!

8 years ago

Thank you.

8 years ago

Bump.

8 years ago

Thanks for the kinda-train.

View attached image.
8 years ago

dwnq

8 years ago

Bump

8 years ago

Thanks! ;)

8 years ago

congrats and thank you! :-)

8 years ago

My congratulations! Another 250 await you ahead! =))

8 years ago

Congratulations & GL winning more ;)

8 years ago

Closed 8 years ago by SilentGuy.