it looks like this guy stole the crown from the head of palmdesert by hitting level 1155
St4ck
what a boring topic ..sorry community
gib for fun

View attached image.
7 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

poll?

View Results
poll!
i don't give a palm
have you seen the new mobile multiconfirmation? ..now i can sell cards faster to this guy
something smell fishy

Why does everyone think he spent $13000 on the sale badge? According to my calculation, it's much more than that.

7 years ago

for what i know ..and what i know it's really a bit ..he decided previously to spend just this small amount of money and no more

7 years ago

He has a level 59032 badge. One summer sale card cost around $0.10. You needed 10 of those for a badge, so it's basically 1 level = 1 dollar. Which means he spent almost $60k on this shit.

7 years ago*

View attached image.
7 years ago

Holy mother of CSGO devs
steam level is nothing compared to that CSGO inventory with all those rare skins

7 years ago

How come the link has no "https://" ? I think this is fake?

7 years ago

7 years ago

Thank you^^

7 years ago

All I can say to Palmdesert is...Who needs 5033 games if you cant even play 3,167 of them. xD
and to St4ck...I'll be catching up with you very soon...or later xD

7 years ago

why 3167? is it random? xD

7 years ago

Checked his Steamdb info here: https://steamdb.info/calculator/76561197982003783/ and 62% of his games were not played xD

7 years ago

what a waste of money :/

7 years ago

So what ... My steam account values 6601/1616$ and his 5849/1549$ but yea he is 1155/ 6 mil XP and I 20/3k XP ... yep now I really care ... I wont play any game from my library until i reach 1200 LVL ... :V :V

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

7 years ago*

Yep a 3D model of a weapon with some "legendary" texture of a game that I don't play ... that is going to make me ... indifferent all day PEACE

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

"Mate" did you ever make a 3D model to know what digital Pice of art is or did you ever texturate a model with some texture. If you did then it is good if you don't then ... :V .

The only thing that makes those textures pieces of art, as you say, is the people that pay this king of sum of money ... but if you say that they are pieces of art what can I say more :D

Also is this player any good in this game or is he only a collector , if he is a collector then :D :V

7 years ago*

Deleted

7 years ago

Art can not be usual, it is art (something extraordinary ) not the opposite usual but what ever.

"Im talking about what they "are". They have float values and rarity Levels that are insane! Thus, in my eyes, the "item" or "Code" is a Piece of art, not the visible "texture"." LOL an object value is not based on the rarity but on what a person can pay

"But hey, Keep hating, your choice." , can you argument from what I said with quotes where did I use even one word that will make you conclude that I am hating , I said and I quote myself " that is going to make me ... indifferent all day PEACE".

Also by saying that I am hating something that I sincerely don't really care about can or can not show that you are taking a defensive position for your hobby which is not necessary.

What I like if you can deduce by what I said until now is that I like to debate with persons with different opinions :D

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

Sorry but you are wrong. If you think that a spoon is worth 6mil doesn't mean that someone will give you that sum but if someone gave you 6 mil for that spoon then that means that spoon is worth in that moment 6 mil :D

If you sell skins for money that is good , I also sell card for money for new games :D

7 years ago*

Deleted

7 years ago

Yep I know what are you talking , for my project diploma I build a pseudo-random generator but this is more marketing than value as I said an object it is worth only how much you want to spend(for you of course ).

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

And you should make a conclusion about that someone but that is a different matter .

Nice debate ... I whitelisted you :D

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

5k doesn't mean any thing , with that kind of obsession he should be pro but this is my opinion , quantity doesn't mean quality :D

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

Yep but it is easy to deduce that quality can give quantity but reverse is more of a stretch :D

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

I don't argue because this is more a thing of trivia for me, I need to care for that thing to argue about it , we are talking with principles here and that is all :D

7 years ago

I'm actually surprised that "only" 3 people on steam reached level 1000+, considering this world is full of rich people spending way more money for other bullshit than these 3 loners did for their badges. What's $13,000 for a shitty summer sale badge? Nothing...

7 years ago*

His playtime of CS:GO. He must have got plenty of steam wallet by getting skins cheap and selling high.

7 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.