Austrian Grand Prix

How it works

Predicting the winner would be much too easy in a field of twenty where only six drivers (if that) will likely contest most wins. To make things more interesting you will have to predict the top three finishers in the correct order and do so before the start of the qualifying session on Saturday.

Race Preview

Well, will we see an actual race on Sunday after the disaster that was Australia earlier this year?

If all goes well there should be a second race on this circuit next week. Shame I will be out of the country and might well miss both but I'll try and get a prediction event up for it next week.

Max won here the last two years but Red Bull have been weak at the season opening for the last however many years.

Leave your predictions below; you can use this template:

1. xxxx
2. xxxx
3. xxxx

Sites
Wikipedia

Giveaway

Steam Giveaway
Defy Gravity Extended https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/To2hk/
Age of Enigma: The Secret of the Sixth Ghost https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/3RI37/

Result

1. Bottas
  2. Leclerc
  3. Norris
View attached image.
View attached image.
3 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

1. Hamilton
  2. Bottas
  3. Verstappen
3 years ago

1. Bottas
  2. Verstappen
  3. Hamilton
3 years ago

I guess no one guessed it lmaoo

3 years ago

Holy fuck what a battlefield...

They've had since March to make sure the cars wouldn't break down, but did they??? (Yes, I know the rules are more complicated than that.)

The cars broke in so many weird ways, what a day.

I kept thinking the McClaren's would hit each other the way they were battling, amazing job by Norris to get the fastest lap and a the third spot.

3 years ago

What a race. F1 is back with a bang!

Disappointing to see Vettel throw a salvageable result away but the action up and down the field made up for it...almost...

3 years ago

Wreckfest 1.
Last lap by Norris was a miracle. I think Hamilton overestimated his power and underestimated Norris power.
And only teams that fully finished the race were Mclaren, Ferrari and Mercedes (got lucky with Safety cars. I doubt that they would`ve finished without them). All other got only one car finished or totaly died. That not a premium race. That a disaster in my opinion.
Formula 3:
out of 30 cars only 3 DNFs
Formula 2:
Out of 22 cars 4 DNFs
Formula 1:
Out of 20 cars 9 DNFs (75% of which are technical issues).

3 years ago

Norris did a great job. I feel sorry for Albon though :/

3 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.