9 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Seems legit.

9 years ago

I'm I the only one who thinks Destiny looks like shit, & while be another over hyped pile of trash?

9 years ago

It looks like Borderlands without the crappy art style. (I hate the art style.)

9 years ago

I though the same, game looks pretty cool n.n (about BL, I love the art style .-.)

9 years ago

Really? I hate Borderlands. But, I love the art/graphics of it. Just something about it that's so eye catching.

9 years ago

yeah, i think :P
i am getting this for the ps3

9 years ago

I dont think it looks like shit but it doesn't look like my type of game. I wasn't a huge fan of halo either, not to say it was bad, it just wasnt my thing.

9 years ago

you are not the only one

9 years ago

Ho no looks like total crap to me...

9 years ago

I really don't see what's so special about it. It's just another unreasonably hyped game, like Titanfall and Watch Dogs.

9 years ago

Well, titanfall revealed to be a good game to me. Not the best one, but a decent game, wich is rare this times.

9 years ago

It's a fun game alright, but the hype made it look like it's the second coming of Christ.

9 years ago

I agree it looks like a waste of time.

9 years ago

Yeah, this game does not excite me, It did when first shown at E3 but as they showed more it did not appeal to me

9 years ago

Well, Activision.

Prepare for 4 years of waiting before the price drops to reasonable amount of money. I still didn't see MW3 for less than 30$.

9 years ago

Hell, MW2 came out in 2009 and im pretty sure that was still £20 in the steam sale recently.

9 years ago

Yeah but it was on Amazon a while back for 5$. Also, in retail it was cheap on multiple occasions. Which can't be said about MW 3.

9 years ago

Meh.

9 years ago

Fake.

9 years ago

Under the contract between Bungie and Activision. It states they are basically required to make a PC version. So no its not fake. Find the contract yourself too.

9 years ago

I'm saying the article is fake, not that the possibility of there being a PC version.Bungie has said that they wanted to make a PC version later on and I really hope they do because I would love to play it.

"According to the details on the Steam Database"
There was never any leaks on any of the Steam databases.
Go find it yourself.

The first "Destiny has been found on the Steam Database" article mentioned a NeoGAF user by the name of Cyberland who leaked the database info, but the thing is there is no NeoGAF user by the name of Cyberland, or even a post about the "leak" on NeoGAF. And even if it was on the Steam database searching Destiny on Steamdb.info will show the game, even if it's under the name of displaying 'SteamDB Unknown App ######' like the Halo games for example.

"Find the contract yourself too."
This one is the only one I can find. Can you show me which one you're talking about?

9 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 month ago.

9 years ago

Really? Didn't see the mention of that. Must have overlooked the 2.

9 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 month ago.

9 years ago

Oh boy another FPS by Activision to buy DLC for, goy! Rev up those shekels! :^)

9 years ago

Fake.

9 years ago

I don't believe in Destiny

9 years ago

Dare I say...Blasphemy!

9 years ago

No one noticed this gem in the article? "Destiny Beta for the PS4 and Xbox One will begin on July 17 for the PS4, while Xbox One users will see a July 20 Beta start." Who writes it like that?

9 years ago

no one noticed that on "Christian music" site? :)

9 years ago

That's some credible source you have there!

9 years ago

Who cares. When they first showed the concept stuff, I was thinking that they're making some epic game, like Mass Effect or something story based.

Guess what? It's just an action FPS again. Who the hell cares about all the lore and concept art they showed, if NONE of it means anything, since it's a goddamn action FPS...

To me, this is equivalent to a studio showing me concept stuff of "deep story and lore", and then half a year later they release it and it's a Tower Defense game.

These guys are hopeless. The only thing they know how to do is Halo, just with different names.

9 years ago

"Guess what? It's just an action FPS again. Who the hell cares about all the lore and concept art they showed, if NONE of it means anything, since it's a goddamn action FPS..."

"To me, this is equivalent to a studio showing me concept stuff of "deep story and lore", and then half a year later they release it and it's a Tower Defense game."
FPS games can have good stories.

9 years ago

As any other game.
The "exclusive" games are always to boost purchasing new consoles. So people think that the game will be only for that console (aka, i want that game so i have to buy that whole system)
Once done. BAAAM! Here you have your game for computer, cheaper, better graphics, and modable, a few months later.

Marketing sucks... Lol.

9 years ago

I wouldn't really class it as an exclusive, seeing it was PS3/4 and 360/bone but I get your point.

9 years ago

well you can always google for more resources

clicky
N4G have one too , just use the thing called google

9 years ago

More articles with no proof whatsoever.

9 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.