http://www.cdkeyhouse.com/steam-keys/373-tomb-raider-cdkey-steam.html

This is the page for the game but there's a few things I want to ask you guys before I give into temptation and buy it.

Yes I have searched, there's not much but things do look good. Some review sites are spammed with nothing but good comments so automatically I will ignore them.

Have any of you guys used them before?
If so, good or a bad experience?

Lastly, Anyone seen the game cheaper anywhere else?

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

cdkeyhouse is legit, though you may want to look into what region the key you're buying will be for/from. (edit: it says tomb raider is region free so I guess it's region free for that game)

people are selling keys to tomb raider from the amd never settle reloaded bundle for $20 though on steamtrades.

1 decade ago

Got it for 18 dollars on st

1 decade ago

Bought multiple keys from them, no issues at all. I bought the game using the Steam Hookups group for $25, but I don't think that deal is up anymore unfortunately.

edit: oop it appears to still be active. Give it a go if you want to save a few more bucks

1 decade ago

One good thing about that deal is that you get some bonuses because it's the pre-order version :)

1 decade ago

Ive used these guys a few times, borderlands 2 i bought for like half price when it was launched, also bought some xbox live gold cards, never had an issue.

1 decade ago

I'v bought starcraft. They've sent me a scanned picture of the key.

1 decade ago

Really good news thanks guys

1 decade ago

They are not authorized sellers and it is not recommended that you make your purchase with them.

1 decade ago

give it a couple of months, and this game will nosedive in value... probably only really worth 10 bucks, but ill wait till i can pick it up for about 7.50

1 decade ago

I bought something from them a while ago. Took 3 days to get my key, but at least it showed up.

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by slugshead.