March’s Choice lineup has been revealed one week in advance.

Official source: Humble Bundle blog post + video

Humble Choice Premium or Classic customers will have access to the entire lineup.

Note: You will be able to choose between a EGS or a Steam key for Control (source: Humble Bundle Twitter post)

Control (Standard edition, no DLCs) will be added to Steam this week, and the bundle will probably contain this edition and not the Ultimate one.

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Control 91% of 12176 ❀ πŸ† 6.00 CV app/870780 W 0 $39.99
XCOM: Chimera Squad 73% of 15514 - πŸ† 3.00 CV app/882100 W 0 $19.99
ELEX 72% of 8646 ❀ πŸ† 7.50 CV app/411300 W 0* $49.99
Kingdom Two Crowns 88% of 5838 - πŸ† 3.00 CV app/701160 W M L 1 $19.99
WWE 2K BATTLEGROUNDS 69% of 269 - πŸ† 6.00 CV app/1142100 W 0 $39.99
Hotshot Racing 80% of 456 - πŸ† 3.00 CV app/609920 W 0 $19.99
Peaky Blinders: Mastermind 77% of 274 - πŸ† 3.75 CV app/1013310 W 1 $24.99
Cyber Hook 98% of 269 - πŸ† 2.25 CV app/1130410 W 1 $14.99
Pesterquest 94% of 850 - - 1.80 CV app/1144030 W M L 1 $11.99
Wildfire 84% of 191 ❀ πŸ† 2.25 CV app/431940 W 0 $14.99
Boreal Blade 80% of 213 - - 0.60 CV app/598780 W 0 $3.99
Ageless 68% of 19 ❀ πŸ† 2.25 CV app/1210150 W 0 $14.99

Retail:

• $275.88

CV:

Thanks to Gozu for the heads up.

3 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Own none, three wishlisted which I considered buying multiple times, in recent sales. And only didn't because of the backlog.
Absolute no-brainer, I'll buy it.

Edit:
Mandatory EGS for Control would be a dipshit move. I don't expect it to be true though.
Why should Remedy or 505 care where we have their game?

3 years ago*

I don't think the publisher would care, but I think EGS giving HB some money could get them to do it.
I doubt that we will have an EGS only title in Humble Choice, but that sure would be rough if it were true.

3 years ago

^--- This

3 years ago

I just finished Control the other day. It's one of the most fun games I've played in a while. I'd recommend the bundle just for it, assuming it's the Steam version with all the DLC.

A few other interesting titles... I may have to give this one some thought even if Control is a duplicate for me.

3 years ago

Three or four from my wishlist, and only one of the rest that I already own. Gonna have to pick up.

3 years ago

Nothing to activate for me (I've already got Control, Elex and XCOM), but that's definitely a solid selection for quality GAs.

3 years ago

insta buy for Control , Elex and Xcom seems mediocre?
already have two crowns(nice game) and wildfire looks interesting
everything else is just mehh

3 years ago

Elex and Xcom are great games, specially if you already played the best of the genre. this the next best thing

3 years ago

Then by all means i will play those games ,thank you stranger.

3 years ago

if its ebig exclusive, i will pass obviously. i dont want to spent a penny on epic. even if its not direct.

3 years ago

Actually few weeks ago I was considering to buy Elex, Chimera Squad and Control and I thought "maybe it will be in HB Choice", and yeah, bingo! I am very happy with listeted games :)

3 years ago

Remind me to provide you with a list of games to think about for the next month πŸ˜„

3 years ago

The another one was Blacksad :P
I was about to buy it few times and it was bundled recently.
Actually point and click games are not very popular, so all of them are gonna be bundled sooner or later. HB tends to stick to few publishers too, so it can be helpful info too.
There is also guessing topic on reddid, google for "Humble Choice Prediction League" :)

I am not good example to follow as many times I did buy game and it was bundled soon. It happened many times, even this month: I already had Valkyria 4 and Outward, bought them few month ago, didn't play yet and these two costed me more than 2 months of HB Choice.

3 years ago

Finally a good monthly bundle. I've paused the last three at least, but this one is going to be early buy for sure. ELEX, Chimera and Control make the bundle worthy on their own, albeit I'll be really pissed if Control ends up being EGS.
Cyber Hook also seems like a good game (albeit I might suck at it). Will probably activate Wildfire and Ageless to give them a try, they might be alright games. Maybe I'd give Peaky Blinders and Hotshot Racing a try too. So quite a good bundle.

As for Kingdom Two Crowns, I don't know what to think. I played the first game and I don't get what's supposed to be fun about it and why do so many people like it.

3 years ago

Bleh for WWE 2K Battlegrounds, not terribly interested in Boreal Blade, and Peaky Blinders was recently on Fanatical... but the rest is more than ok! Control, Cyber Hook, Ageless, Wildfire... even Hotshot Racing looks interesting to me (racing games aren't usually my genre).

3 years ago

Just hope Control is for Steam. Doesn't look bad.

3 years ago

Already have Elex, perhaps i should have played it after i bought it on steam instead of leaving it on backlog for years:-D So if Control not steam key then skip, dont want to register a fortnite account, that would decrease my intelligence i guess and Xcom alone would be cheaper and the rest of the games not for me.

3 years ago

Im almost certain that Control is the EGS version, the Steam version is called Control Ultimate Edition, and while the game was released more than year ago, the steam version didnt come too long ago and I doubt they will include it on Choice so soon. They probably snnounced this in advance to avoid some backlash.

3 years ago

That's a possibility, though Spyro Reignited Trilogy was in a Monthly the month after the release on Steam, and Mutant Year Zero like three months after. Also the game was free on PSN+ and with the purchase of some GPU, so it's not an expensive and rare game anymore. Fingers crossed.
Edit : Humble confirmed that we'll have to choose between a Steam or Epic key.

3 years ago*

Also the game was free on PSN+ and with the purchase of some GPU

..and it's on XGP. Humble is the last step after all these

3 years ago

4 games that are at my wishlist and let me think in the past a bunch of times if i should buy them or wait because of the backlog.
So a great bundle, for me, if it will have exactly this games.

3 years ago

Finished control this weekend on ps5 and it was awesome.

3 years ago

I have one month left on my classic plan, have been pausing for maybe over a year; I think it's time now.

3 years ago

I just hope that the control will be for Steam (or at least just include DLC)

3 years ago

Control and Elex alone will make this an instant unlock for me. (If it's Steam)

3 years ago

damn, i have elex

3 years ago

You can create a giveaway on the website steamgifts com.

3 years ago

Control, X-Com Chimera Squad and Elex? Hell yeah!

3 years ago

yes! hotshot racing, cyberhook and xcom, insta buy for me

3 years ago

Looks good, yes. Control, EGS? NO. >__<

3 years ago

Control is of course the best game here. ELEX looks fun but I heard that combat is kind of bad and dialogue is on every corner? Then you have XCOM but I havent played first and second one so im not sure if I should start it. I took that $6 deal hoping that they gonna give us some good headliners like: Hunt: Showdown, Grim Dawn, Temtem, Deep rock Galactic, Raft, Fall guys, Hades, Due Process, Gunfire reborn, Green hell, Mordhau. You know the type of indie games that most people know and would play?

3 years ago

If it was the Steam Control Ultimate Edition, I'd have expected them to use artwork reflecting that. Instead, they've used the cover image for the base game, so I expect it will be the base game only. (And since only the UE is available on Steam at the moment, it probably will be the EGS version.)

3 years ago

I could definitely see it, but I would argue that last month they posted pics for Endless Space 2: Definitive Edition and it was just the standard one and was later edited.

3 years ago

Oh... so many wishlisted game!
For $6, it's easy buy.

3 years ago

Great selection! I've already bought Control, and I have Peaky Blinders. I'll probably nab it anyway, but I see I should have waited!

3 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.