Giveaway deleted due to accident :(.
Will redo it soonish!

10 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

ballz

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Of steel !

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Bump!

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

That is a fine, fine gib, sir. Thanks.

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Anytime mate !

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Ha was just checking the giveaway when I opened this discussion.
Thanks!

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Discussions decisions!

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

needs more rock

View attached image.
10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Mullins...You amaze me.

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

View attached image.
10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

If you smellllll what the rock is cooking

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

View attached image.
10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

One of my favorite series!Now playing ff 13-2!

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Thanks and bump!

View attached image.
10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Rawr !

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Is this okay?

View attached image.
10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Sure mate i did play some first person shooters aswell so i guess that counts?:P

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Sorry couldn't help it ^^
On a related side note, my favourite games are actually Dragon age and Mass Effect series ^^ and it's actually my favourite genre

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

While I won't enter the giveaway (not my kind of game), I will still give your thread a bump!;)

RPGs (the game genre, that is, not the rocket propelled grenade) for the win!:)

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Nice ty mate ^^ !
Rpg's for the win indeed!ITs been a good year so far !

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

It has! I remember reading...back in the late 90s, early 00s perhaps...that the pundits were saying that the RPG genre was dead and buried. Well, that certainly has not been true, eh?:)

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Rpg's were always alive!

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Do you have any particular classic RPGs that you enjoy(ed)?

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Legend of the dragoon/Dragon quest/Tales of symphonia/final fantasies till now!

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Those are some pretty nice entries!

I've been gaming since the Atari 2600. I mainly cut my teeth on RPGs from the C64. Ultima I-V, Wasteland, The Bard's Tale I-III, etc. I played the AD&D Gold Box games, so many RPGs over the years...

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Bumpa (and thx!)

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Nice ^^

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

2 cents from my experience for new players: Rocket League is easier with a control.

GL to all and bump :D

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Playing with controller myself! :P

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

there goes your rpg

View attached image.
10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Have you played Planescape: Torment? That's definitely my favorite game. I really like the villain.
EDIT:
Wait, did you mean a RPG as in "Rocket-propelled grenade"? :D

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Roll the dice. It's time for rpg. Yes.

View attached image.
10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

And just to be safe. Yes.

View attached image.
10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Closed 10 years ago by Lyricaldemon.