Hey guys, what dou you think about a Zombie Apocalypse?!

First I would be exited and search in the Internet (as long as it exist) for maps and points where I could alive, then I would probably search for weapons and people who follow me then I would be scared and fight without any plan (even if I made some) for my life.. yeah it would be awesome until I'm going to be scared :D

What would you do?

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

i'd have no more excuse to delay further my hidden dream: travel all around the world with my family in a yacht. guess it would be forever and ever, they'd better like fish.

1 decade ago

1 decade ago

I'd get me some hot zombie ass!

1 decade ago

In a zombie apocalypse, the chances of survival are very slim. The simple fact that if a zombie apocalypse happens fast enough to get out of hand, most of the population is infected in less than 24 hours... Including you.
And in the absolutely unbelievable case where you would be one of the very few survivors of the infection, you do not have much chance of surviving any longer.

• Food is infected
  • Zombies everywhere
  • Nobody to help you
  • You must leave your house to get supplies
  • Leaving your house is almost suicide

Now, you have no choice. Leave the house and get supplies, or die by a zombie break-in or by starving to death.
Personally, I'd head directly to the nearest dock and get a boat (a sailboat, if possible), then after carefully checking for any survivor and supplies, clearing your boat of zombies if there are any and then leave as soon as possible.
I'd bring along the following:

• Every available supplies
  • Tools, if available
  • Weapons, if available
  • First aid kit
  • Flares
  • Fishing gear (Lots of line, lures, rods)
  • Survivors, if any (obviously)
  • Water, water, and MORE water

Now, you still have VERY low chances of survival. You should stay close to the coast, so that you can go for more supplies in time of needs.
Keep a colorful flag on your mast at all time, to attract any rescue's attention.
With a little luck, you might survive long enough for rescue to find you... If anybody's still alive, that is.

1 decade ago

Wait a sec. We talk about a Zombie Apocalypse and it doesn't mean that we have no chance of survive. There could be so may diffrent types of an Zombie Apocalypse! So it may be that the Food is infected but it don't have to! There is everytime someone who could help you, its no chance that a whole town is going to be infected! Yoiu have at least 10-20 or more survivors, but over the time you have less chance to find someone cause you're going diffrent ways.

I would say stay at home is suicide, your own home is a trap and an dead end... Zombies are strong, or even if they weak, together they are strong. they brak your doors or even walls and you have no chance to escape.

You have to find a place you can create a Base. like somewhere in the woods. Zombies are only where People have lived so zombies can't be in the woods if there's nothing! Villages, Towns, these are the places they would be.

1 decade ago

If you're going for "real-zombie-apocalypse", then all you have to do is have few gallons of water and bunch of cans of food in the attic.
Zombies will be eaten by worms in a week or two. And that's when real fun starts, with all those maggots being everywhere.

That is, if we're talking about Zombies. If we're talking about living-humans-killing-other-humans (like Left 4 Dead, which doesn't have zombies), then it's different talking.

1 decade ago

I talk about Zombies ^^ It may be that others talking about other things :D

Well Zombies have special abilities it may be that worms are scared of zombies (more or less) it may be that they don't like the taste of zombie flesh. Zombie Flesh could not only be rotten but even toxic. Well, its an theory an so we can't know whats going on. ^^

1 decade ago

We could have zombie maggots! Trillions of them, crawling around the planet!

Although, if maggots become zombies from eating zombies, then what do zombie maggots eat?

1 decade ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

1 decade ago

Well, I would play that song aloud:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxavcOn1qiI
and would see for how long I can survive fighting off hordes of zombies lol.

1 decade ago

I would give you max. 5 days to play this song after that there will be no electrisity exept from your own generator ^^

1 decade ago

If I would get lucky and no zombie would come, other than that I would die quickly and join the hordes of the living dead.

1 decade ago

This song is really good!

1 decade ago

Of course I would capture other survivors and force feed them rotten bananas and disinfectant spray.

1 decade ago

you play to much DayZ :D

1 decade ago

And steal their pants, ofc.

1 decade ago

Get my hands on anything that could be useful from my home, then hit the road in the first car I'd find(not necessarily mine), very nice if it's an SUV. I'd pillage the first gas station I could find and stock up on lots of fuel. All of this would go two ways: either I kill any zombies that get in my way(considering I'm bad-ass enough) or I die, case in which doesn't matter what happens next. If I do survive, then I'd just head for high ground, somewhere in the mountains, away from civilization. If there are no people, there are no zombies either. So I live the rest of my days in the wilderness: either I die of starvation, old age, or(pretty unlikely) the zombie apocalypse catches up with me. Either way, the end scenario is the same: I DIE. Because, as doctor Gregory House very well said: EVERYBODY DIES...

1 decade ago

Then I'd go live with my father.
My father has a little "farm" with a ton of chickens and at summer, we would be stacked with food until either the zombie apocalypse ends (by something) or die of age. Since all safezones will be taken over no matter what. Or the zombie apocalypse will be ended in a few days by 'murica or nuclear bombs.

1 decade ago

American Way: Bomb all the Zombies and make sure we can't live on this planet anymore!

1 decade ago

Actually its the muslim radicals way. Kill our people. Blast them to the sky.

1 decade ago

yeah but they also say it like this, americans say We evacuate all the zombies exept the non-american zombies and blow up the world to save 'mueria!

1 decade ago

Air Fortress with plenty of cactus.

1 decade ago

and what if birds are zombies too?

1 decade ago

like the ravens in resident evil?! They where creepy 0.o

1 decade ago

There would be no point in live in such chaos. I would just put a bullet in my head and end my suffering earlier.

1 decade ago

and that what dooms the world, cause you where the one with an antivirus... :D

1 decade ago

first things first, if i may die soon then let's have a party with all those hot chicks that you know but never had the guts to talk to them, after that is simple!.... lock them over and eating them one after the other!! oh wait, i need some vegetables too ... so let me think... ... ... man i don't mind eating only meaty :)

1 decade ago

vegedabels?! Pfffft only for Pussys xDD

1 decade ago

I think a zombie apocalypse would be really easy to deal with (unless we are talking about mutated zombies or fast running ones).

1 decade ago

Fast running ones... ... iuwh..

1 decade ago

PANIC, nothing more.I don't think my experience with shooting zombies in video games can save me.

1 decade ago

Well I don't think I could even use a handgun xD All I know is how to fire but not how to lock/unlock or reload that shit in reallife xD

1 decade ago

Use this....

1 decade ago

Play campaign instead and get shot by REAL MEN.

1 decade ago

Depends on whether it's a supernatural zombie apocalypse or the newest human rabies virus. If it's the rabies, i'd just stock up on food, barricade myself at home and wait for them to die out of starvation and disease.

The supernatural zombies would be tougher though :D

1 decade ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

1 decade ago

I'd be killed by other survivors, cause people are much more dangerous than zombies and also we're assholes.

1 decade ago

There will never be a zombie apocalypse, but even if there was one, I'd only have to hold out for a little while.

1 decade ago

Well if people really want zombies they can create them :D No offence but Americans are crazy :P

1 decade ago

Not only americans.. I would probably help create them just to proof that zombies are real :D

1 decade ago

Yea thats the main reason for zombies to exist . Just for someone to say "I told you that zombies are real!" :P

1 decade ago

+1

1 decade ago

I would wait for nuclear bombs to blow everything up.

1 decade ago

THE END IS NEAR. Repent of your sins. John 3:16. Amen. :)

oh yeah - and bring out your dead.

1 decade ago

I think people need to stop obsessing about it. It's never going to happen. Fallout-esque apocalypse sure, but not zombies.

1 decade ago

Fallout.. hmm.. So we have to feat Guhls and Mutants?! From the Fallout Series? :D

What about the Brotherhood of Stell will they exsist too? Uh man.. I would even Fly into that Fallout Area :D

1 decade ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

1 decade ago

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by Opulus.