Hey guys, what dou you think about a Zombie Apocalypse?!

First I would be exited and search in the Internet (as long as it exist) for maps and points where I could alive, then I would probably search for weapons and people who follow me then I would be scared and fight without any plan (even if I made some) for my life.. yeah it would be awesome until I'm going to be scared :D

What would you do?

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

lock my door

1 decade ago

wow man :D So you are going to starve, perfekt way to alive an zombie apocalypse :D

1 decade ago

I would use the search function :P

by the way, I give a "+1" to ladeeda's suggestion: join the zombies

1 decade ago

well thats thread asks for tips to survive, I ask the Real, IMPORTANT Questions.

"What would you do?!"

1 decade ago

That will NEVER happen

1 decade ago

Oh man I would not be that sure about that ;) The Drug Cloud 9 makes you not a zombie but it makes you act like one ;) Its an question of time when someone makes an virus like in Resident Evil. But, you know, not so epic :D

1 decade ago

YOU KNOW NOTHING!

1 decade ago

+1 :D

1 decade ago

+1

1 decade ago

JON SNOW

1 decade ago

+1

1 decade ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

1 decade ago

and way too much of them playing cs:go!^^ typical canon fodder

1 decade ago

Indeed, it won't happen.

1 decade ago

Man can fly ? - that will never happen

1 decade ago

Indeed, man can't fly. Man just did a copy of what a bird does while flying in a huge machine. That huge machine fly while is operated by a man. Go and jump from a building, without anything, and check if your statement is right.

1 decade ago

The military has developed suits that allow for practically-never-ending flight after jumping from an elevated position.

1 decade ago

Sorry but your argument is invalid. You said "Man + Suit". I said "Man".

1 decade ago

That's just nitpicking!

When the People saidt at the time that a man would never can fly, they mean in NO way, not as a human himself, with any machine, suit or whatever!

1 decade ago

Man + Tight fitting suit that basically doesn't alter anything about the body except the ability to fly. Technically man can't walk on the moon. But that doesn't mean that Armstrong didn't walk on the moon. You're using semantics to prove a point that doesn't matter in the first place.

1 decade ago

Stay at home. Play videogames. Build a chain link fence and then stab any zombies with a pointy stick through the fence because they can't get in.

1 decade ago

join the revolution and become a zombie, fuck it i will be THE commander of the zombie army, you humans are DOOMED...

DOOMED, I TOLD YOU

1 decade ago

Yeah...

That's how you look like! :D

1 decade ago

First off I'd soil my underwear. After cleaning up I'd probably do it again. When that's out of the way I really don't know. Would likely make a plan that looked good to me but was inherently flawed and end up getting eaten.

1 decade ago

There is no such thing as zombie apocalipse, its just a Hollywood title for someone to make a huge amount of money.

1 decade ago

Well actually I believe the first zed apocalypse movie was independent (not a Hollywood title) & also crowd funded.(like kickstarter)

1 decade ago

Hollywood or Kickstarter its just a fiction for someone to make some money. A person transforming into a zombie you will never see in reality.

1 decade ago

You know that it even was IMPOSIBLE that the world is round... or that we fly to the moon, or that we could "ride" something mechanical, or that we could make nuclear weapons.... NEVER say never! You can not know that a Zombie Apocalypse is imposible, to say something as an absolute, exept you can prove it, is stupid.

1 decade ago

Well, i am not 100% sure but most scientists are 99% sure:http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/swift-blog/1973-why-the-zombie-apocalypse-wouldnt-happen.html

search for yourself the clues, trust me, i read all the articles about zombies, its just a fiction. Do not call Rabies aka zombie

1 decade ago

Oh wow... and 99% of all People said that a man would never fly! and now?! We do it all the time.

1 decade ago

This is seriously flawed logic. We know how life forms operate, e.g. the digestion (in animals) of foods, or in the case of plants, synthesis of chemicals. Dead things do not carry out said processes. A human without a head cannot operate, and a giant gut wound kills because of blood loss. Without blood, oxygen does not flow to the cells, which only perform their duties when given control from the brain. Zombies are utterly impossible from a scientific standpoint.

1 decade ago

It don't have to be, cause zombies in this form already exsist, but only as Snails. They are taken over by a parasite and you can't see them being dead cause they still eat, crawl, look around like a normal snail. Noone says it HAVE to be a virus but for an epidemic Zombie Apocalypse, the virus would be the fastest and strongest killer.

1 decade ago

Not an actual zombie. Its still alive, its just not totally in control of its brain. When a human is infected with the parasite, he gets sick for a couple of days and then recovers. Couldn't ever happen.

1 decade ago

what you say about it may be true, but what if it not make the infect... become walking dead, just very very aggressive ,lose all of reason and control ?

1 decade ago

You just are too excited about this topic about walking deads, they will fucking overcome the planet sometimes, Whooo, survival kits and how to books - this is just market for fools guys, you do not see the big picture. It is more plausible to have a 3rd World War than a zombie infection. Wake the fuck up guys, stop dreaming about spiderman, batman, thor, zombies and other fictions. You can already see a REAL danger: Russia over Ukraine, fucking zombies will not happen in real life !

1 decade ago

Nothing and all is real. Only beacause you have nerver seen an real zombie it doesn't mean that zombies aren't real. If you wanna be scared of the 3rd world war then go on.

1 decade ago

who said that ? or its just a random thought of yours ?

1 decade ago

1 decade ago

Cool you just found the word "zombie" into that context:

The fungus species can infect an ant, take over its brain, and then kill the insect once it moves to a location ideal for the fungi to grow and spread their spores.

Well the infection kills the ant and then it spreads to other victims, but once dead, the ant doesnt become a zombie. Same with rabies for the humans, infects the brain and kills the victim but the dead body do not reanimate after a while. You just searched the word zombie without reading the article, still, you were thinking you are acting smart ! NOT

1 decade ago

I'm so over zombies.

1 decade ago

It's funny because your avatar is Jesus.

1 decade ago

One of the original zombies. Just him and Lazarus.

1 decade ago

Jesus was an holy Zombie, there is no other good reason why he came again to live.

1 decade ago

In videogames, that's cool.
Irl, nope.

1 decade ago

Get to the local Canadian Tire or WalMart. Both have tools, both have clothing, both have food, both have ways to block all the entrances, both have stuff for entertainment. In the area that these stores are in, there are many other stores with food and stuff so there is a possibility of going on raids. Its also away from most residential areas so there is a good chance that there will be less zombies in the area and its close to a highway. Also large parking lots for choppers to land, not sure if the buildings themselves would be able to take a heavy vehicle like that.

I would lean more towards Canadian Tire just because it has far more tools that can be turned into weapons, and it also has guns. We can also bring vehicles into the vehicle bays and outfit them to protect against zombies. It also has lots of gas cans so once we have a vehicle ready we can locate a gas station that might have some gas left and fill every gas can we can.

Oh and most important, just down the street is a Tim Hortons!

1 decade ago

I like the way you think, fellow Canadian, but I think our hockey sticks would be enough :D

1 decade ago

That reminded me Dead Rising ^^

1 decade ago

Well you know what?! we ALL know that IF an Zombie Apcalypse would start it would probably start in USA or Japan/China. So I would say there would be no big chance that canada is going to be involed. If it does, tell me how many people live in the biggest town of canada? 200? 300? :D

1 decade ago

just bored to wait :/

1 decade ago

I know that fell bro...

1 decade ago

I would be so happy :D I'd try to team up with my friends and gear up and find a good base spot :)

1 decade ago

You would be happy until you see the first zombie! :D

1 decade ago

I'd eat people.

1 decade ago

I find the idea of a zombie apocalypse so lame, if a whole army would perish to a such easy target what chances will a common guy to survive just by doing some clichè things? :I

1 decade ago

Well... you know that only the USA does have an Weapon lobby? And for the rest of the world it is much harder to survive? The USA would probably live the clichè Apocalyse, not other countrys..

1 decade ago

you missed the point, every country has an army, trained to fight, if them all perish despite their training, no one will last enough in that scenario, especially with simple items you can find around. :I

So it would end in a jiffy or we would be all dead.

1 decade ago

no.. I would not die :) Join me ;D

1 decade ago

What would I do? I would probably taste delicious.

1 decade ago

I would Google this.

1 decade ago

You know, I never asked how to survive it ;) Read first THEN comment.

1 decade ago

"What would you do?" You probably should be the one reading. It's funny how you also quoted it 2 times.

1 decade ago

yeah "what would you do?" is not "What do I have to do, I'm scared and know nothing about that!!!"

1 decade ago

You do realize that, 'do' is an action, right? And in case you didn't know, typing is an action.

1 decade ago

okay, I'm sory for that I just realized your comment. Sorry for that it was an missunderstanding

1 decade ago

From your post I'm guessing you're 12-16 years old who is thrilled by this sort of stuff. First of all, you'd die. Internet would cut off insanely fast. You can't "meet" a group. Not sure if you noticed but most of our society are heartless bastards who'd shoot you on sight. You have to stick to your friends, and then maybe move on.

I take Zombie Appocalypse very seriously (yea, I know that i'm an idiot for doing so but I just enjoy it :P ). I am already running around the forrest and so on with couple of my friends every few days / weeks, just so that we would be in form. I don't have any weapons (and don't plan to get any just yet :P) but I already know where gun shop is, where army base is, and where I could get anything in case of zombie apocalypse. My fiancee lives 2 countries away so we already have, and are making our plan better. We have a meeting point, and we are also working on more routes. For my group - I've got a quite big family. About twenty to thirty people. Out of those twenty to thirty people, four were in war at least once within the last 25 years. Few of them are working with / know how to work with weapons, army and so on. The others would just get in the way, but you can't discard family, can you? :P

I am not stacking up on food nor using money to buy any "prepping" stuff, nor do i plan to do so anytime soon. I'm sure that Zombie apocalypse will never happen, but in case it does... I think I'd stand quite a good chance :D

1 decade ago

I don't fear to be shoot down cause I live in europe not in the crazy USA.

Oh and I'm 18, thanks ;)

BTW People are not bastards in the first time. First Humans like each others, no matter if they know the other or not, otherwise the humens wouldn't have survived. The heartless bastards are only some small group of people. And what you say that I have to be 12 to say something like this is bullshit. A Human can't survive alone without getting crazy. So he will try to be with others, joining a group. It may be that in such an apocalystic world some sort of Clans/Fractions appear, but that doesn't mean that they are heartless bastards. It really looks like you know a lot about people in such situations.. from videogames and stuff like this right?! Well in reallity none of these guys who kill everyone in games would even think about doing that. Exept some psychos but thats irrelevant. In a game you don't think about anything when you kill someone, but in the real world killing someone is an extreme. If you play a game and you die you respawn and try to make it better this time, in real life you cant do that. So please don't try to tell others who know what they are saying what they have to do.

I would really like to explain it more deeper but I'm german and that all I can say I think xD And sorry for my (maybe) bad english ^^

1 decade ago

So please don't try to tell others who know what they are saying what they have to do.

I'm sure you have extensive first-hand knowledge of how world would look like when people were struck with hunger, loneliness, constant fear and horrors of being stalked by hordes of undying monsters.

1 decade ago

+1

1 decade ago

Mach dir keine Sorgen, wir deutschen schaffen das sowieso xD Ich helf dir auch während ner Zombie Apocalypse ^^

1 decade ago

Perfekt! Und genau so wird es auch später in einer Zombie Apokalypse sein xD Da könnte ich auch einen Bericht Zeigen welcher das Soziale verhalten der Menschen in einer Apokalyptischen Welt erläutert, natürlich von keinem Experten aber sehr gut beschrieben und realitätsnah.

Ist von unserem lieben Sgt. Rumpel wenn du den kennst ^^

1 decade ago

Illuminati.

1 decade ago

They would probably apply for welfare and get it.

1 decade ago

What do you mean? :D What else, then it sucks, can you think of it :D I only like it in movies/games.

1 decade ago

boring

1 decade ago

+999999

1 decade ago

I'd team up with some dudes to eat so much people as we can!

1 decade ago

So you would be in the Zombie club?

1 decade ago

it's the winning team.

1 decade ago

Not as long I, John-Rambo-Chuck-Alissa-Sarah-Norris-Zombie-Killer-Sweet-Dolphin, am alive!

1 decade ago

Run

1 decade ago

I would go to some Tribunal to sue them for being intolerant and abusive towards minority (number of dead people > number of living people :P ).

1 decade ago

I'd get rid of my brain. No Brain, no Braaaaaaaaiiiinnns eating me.
Already have some platinum in it, I could add more stuff as deterrent maybe.

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by Opulus.