Foil from Super Monkey Ball Banana Mania, going to my Castlevania Advance Funds.

https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/cFK1Z/mages-of-mystralia

What's your biggest card sell?

2 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Not card, but sold CSGO souvenir for 160€...

Have to check my foil sales...

Mangar (Foil Trading Card) 2.79 EUR
Rover (Foil) 6.09 EUR

And then summer:
Mysterious Card 2 (Foil) 8.70 EUR
Mysterious Card 8 (Foil) 8.70 EUR

2 years ago*

Wow, nice price.

2 years ago

I still regret selling my cobblestone package for 20€ ;_; they are literally going for 700€ now

2 years ago

Dust II from 2014 Katowice... The upwards pressure to this price don't seem to be too high, so sold by accident, but I suppose it's fine.

I'm starting to believe that market might not go upwards all the way to future, so maybe just locking in wins is acceptable...

2 years ago

I've brought and sold so many cards I have no idea at this point. If only I could sort out market place by what I sold. Got 15,678 results
putting in random numbers i managed to sell 38 items for a total of £13 quid. I also got a result of 181 items sold for £7 so clearly I had another of cheap thing

I know I never got anything super valuable that I didn't keep myself thats the thing. I know I have had a foil above £5 but im pretty sure I made a badge out of it

2 years ago*

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

2 years ago*

That's a nice price.

2 years ago

Deleted

2 years ago*

Deleted

2 years ago*

i noticed also some people is addicted buy Koei tecmo foil cards games when just released too , but i don't know if can do same others i do i never try with that,but i notice this very strong,next time they release a game i will try

2 years ago

Those prices make it worth it to craft boosters, specially as they will be cheap due to amount of cards.

2 years ago

Deleted

2 years ago

Got 5€ for a foil card a couple of months ago.

2 years ago*

Deleted

2 years ago

Wow, that's alot.

2 years ago

Deleted

2 years ago

A little over 15 bucks for a standard card. I don't remember the game, but it was probably manga / anime stuff.
It was quite a long time. Recently, I have rarely managed to cash in my cards with a decent profit.

2 years ago

Yeah, it seems harder these days.

2 years ago

bump, nice deal.

2 years ago

An equivalent of a dollar, roughly. Some anime foil, took it from my buddy who doesn't sell cards (with his consent obviously)

2 years ago

Congratulations, you stroke it lucky. My personal record is around two bucks iirc.

2 years ago

Cards were only something a bit over 1€, can't remember which one's exactly.
Booster up to nearly 3€

But a reseller offered me 6 TF2 Keys (so around 12€), the first time and a year later he offered me 8 TF2 keys, for a foil card. After checking a bit around for the worth i know i could get around 21€ for that card. So i let it lay around for more years to reach a higher price before i sell it :o)
And the best on it is, that the game, Ghost in the shell, was F2P :-D
... but died short after the release -if i remember correct only 6 months later-.

2 years ago

eyy I remember playing that game

1 year ago

My best was something around $30 for a background. Though 4.35 for a soil card is pretty good.
When trading cards were a new thing, I bought a lot of relatively cheap anime games, crafted all 5 badges and if I hit a rare background it was worth the effort. Overall it was profitable while I level up. Not doing this for at least 3 years now.

2 years ago

Deleted

2 years ago*

I never understood why people talk about Steam cards worth pennies like they're some sort of Wall Street investments, but then I never understood either why people spend 20 euros on Magic cards that crash to 20 cents as soon as they leave Standard :x

2 years ago

I sold skin from Don't Starve Together for like 13 Euro and there was the time I used to gamble with crafting badges I had about 21 euro in Steam Wallet in best moment but then bought more cards for it and Valve dropped Point Store and most BG's dropped in price so much it wasn't profitable anymore.

2 years ago

People here mentioning making 10+$ from a single card, while I was super happy (and kinda worried about the buyer...) for managing to sell a 100% Orange Juice pet for 4.99 pounds a few months ago... XD
They'd just released a new "pet machine" in the game. Those kinda randomly roll to maybe give you a random pet from their availability pool and use tokens which you get from playing matches normally, up to a certain limit per week... I'd been amassing those tokens for years just in case (and since I had no other use for them). Guess it payed off a little bit.

...Ok, actually I looked at my earliest listings and it looks like I somehow sold a Foil card for 9.10 pounds back when cards were still a thing. A Faerie Solitaire Foil Card of all things... That's honestly even sadder... :/

2 years ago

In Feb I sold:
Gunther (Foil Trading Card)Endless Fables 4: Shadow Within Foil Trading Card for $2.79

In December I bought:
Road of Sacrifices (Foil) DARK SOULS™ III Foil Trading Card for $1.45

XD

Ooof! I shouldn't have looked at my market history. I sold some things that are now selling for 5 times as much :O

2 years ago

Chasing After You (Foil), for 5.22 euros, I could've probably gotten more if I waited long enough, but I wanted to buy the Bioshock collection on summer sale and didn't have much time left.

2 years ago

4.35 not bad buddy :)

2 years ago

Sold a Bioshock Infinite foil card for 5€ back when cards were a new fad.

2 years ago

My biggest card sell was $22.89 USD to this one random guy in japan. He had a buy posting for like 4 times higher than anyone else for that card and I jumped at it.

2 years ago

Back in the early days of steam cards:

Dear jatan11t,

An item you listed in the Community Market has been sold to PalmDesert. Your Steam Wallet has been credited 52.19 USD.

This email message will serve as your receipt. You can also access your Purchase History online at any time.
Bruno Stegosaurus (Foil)
52.19 USD

Total
52.19 USD

2 years ago

Ahem,
so - there´s this free game I regularly make boosters for (they sell well, what can I say?). That makes me like 30 - 60 ct€ a month : )
One time recently I got stuck with too many boosters so I finally decided to make that badge for myself and opened them. Lo & behold one of the cards was like the rarest Foil for the game and it sold after a month or two for almost 25 €!
Could still have been better - the last sale of that card before that (about 3 months earlier) went for over 30 € !!
cheers 🎃(⊙_⊙)?💲💲

2 years ago

Care to share what game it was?

2 years ago

Not in public - therefore I added you

😉

2 years ago

Congrats

2 years ago

Thanks.

2 years ago

you're welcome

2 years ago

Congrats bump!

2 years ago

In unrelated news, I just bought a foil card for $4.35. The sucker who sold it should've held out for more.

2 years ago

Not a very nice personality...

2 years ago

got me curious! whad did you buy? (if you don´t mind me asking)

2 years ago

it's a joke. Blando is implying that Blando bought Lugum's foil

2 years ago

LOL
Punched - kinda I feel like the sucker now ; )

2 years ago

Walking dead bridge constructor. On release cards were sold almost one per dollar. Haven't paid me back what I paid for game, but was nice.

2 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.