Chrome (actually Chromium) is also open source lol. You can have the same browsing experience with chromium.
Comment has been collapsed.
Being honest in one way, yes you are correct but I also needed a new browser -_-. Google chrome has a bunch of shit I dont want on there (Plug ins that I fucking hate and are unchangeable) but yeah.
Comment has been collapsed.
SRWARE Iron - similar to chrome but without those googlespy "features" ...
Comment has been collapsed.
7 Comments - Last post 18 minutes ago by DeliberateTaco
357 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Reidor
17 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Lim0sa
188 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by FeltHat
34 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by fr0zenX
7 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by Warriot
72 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by Chris76de
33,122 Comments - Last post 15 minutes ago by KzillaLizard
1 Comments - Last post 29 minutes ago by Vasharal
477 Comments - Last post 57 minutes ago by Adekus
302 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by killy2
12,313 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by MarkusOwnH
136 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by jesuswarjesus
1,354 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by Fitz10024
whats yours? I'm looking for a new one -_-. ATM I use google chrome
Comment has been collapsed.