☞ Purchase the DECEMBER 2017 Monthly Bundle! ☜

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive H1Z1 with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF DECEMBER (1st DECEMBER) for $12* to receive the NOVEMBER bundle

• Note: Some people may have 10% off coupons for NEW subscribers for the monthly bundle. These coupons will apply to your purchase, and you will pay $10.80 instead of $12.
  • If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON NOVEMBER 24th, 2017
  • NEW!!! Share your Humble Store discount with a friend!: When you share your discount, you and your friend will receive 10% off Humble Store purchases.

Also, it's too late to buy the November Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

Notice: ⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

No region locks for any of the games.

Games:

Pay early and get H1Z1

Game Ratings Cards Bundled Retail Price
H1Z1 63% of 117,270 reviews - 0 $19.99
Rivals of Aether 89% of 3,189 reviews ❀ 0 $14.99
BlazBlue: Chronophantasma Extend 92% of 1,594 reviews ❀ 0 $29.99
Nex Machina 89% of 686 reviews ❀ 0 $19.99
The Sexy Brutale 94% of 925 reviews ❀ 1 $19.99
STRAFE: Millennium Edition 72% of 898 reviews ❀ 0 $19.99
Passpartout: The Starving Artist 78% of 1,293 reviews ❀ 0 $9.99

Retail:

• $134.93

Chart created with Lex's SG Chart Maker

In-game content for H1Z1:

• 2 in-game Trickster crates

Humble original:

THOR.N

THOR.N is a first person job simulator. It is your birthday. You wake up in your room and your guardian greets you with warmth and compassion. Today is the day that you get to leave this space that you have been isolated to your entire life. Today is the day that you can begin your journey to achieving citizenship. Today is the day that you contribute back to society.

Crescent Bay

Crescent Bay is a first person psychological thriller. After visiting a friend’s home, you find that her house is now the scene of a mysterious and bloody crime. A bloody crime with no body or victim to be found. Playing as John Bishop, you possess an otherworldly gift. By channelling sequences of words, you can make ethereal connections with the ghosts of the past. It is up to you to learn of what happened to your dear friend Audrey. Find the memories, sequence the events, solve the crime.

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, FRIDAY, 1st DECEMBER!

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Is it that time of the month yet?

View Results
I'm diving straight into purchasing this bundle. H1Z1 is too tempting for me.
Subbed as always.
I've been thinking of cancelling my subscription for quite some time now. This is the month when I'll finally push the button! Bye, IGN!
The Halloween Sale left my wallet dry, I'm skipping this one.
I'll decide later... hopefully before the cut off date :D

Aaaaaand this is the point where I give up. I cancelled my subscription. As nice the games in the November pack were in a hindsight (although I only missed one from my want-list), no way in fucking hell I am putting up with this any more. First KF2, then the microtransaction junk, now "the game PUBG's developer left half-finished before his current game he will leave half-finished".

6 years ago

To be precise: Half of "the game PUBG's developer left half-finished before his current game he will leave half-finished" :D

Edit: Or did they paddle back on that ? I can only find one on Steam...

6 years ago*

Or did they paddle back on that ?

?

6 years ago

Didn't they announce a while ago that H1Z1 was going to be split into 2 seperate games ? I think one of them was supposed to be called King of the Kill.

6 years ago

No, they just:

• Changed H1Z1: King of the Kill back to basic H1Z1 and retained that as the battle royale game. Will be forever stuck in eternal beta as the player base is dwindling, the devs are now actually using questionable marketing strategies, and nobody in general cares about the game since MYNAMEISCAPS's MicroTransactions stole the scene.
  • Changed the original H1Z1 first to H1Z1: Just Survive, then re-registered it as a separate game and now it is called Just Survive and it is independent of H1Z1. Still stuck in eternal beta, naturally.
6 years ago

Guess that explains it. I was looking at all games published by Daybreak Entertainment earlier but I guess Just Survive didn't ring any bells.

6 years ago

no way in fucking hell I am putting up with this any more. First KF2

What is the problem there?

the game PUBG's developer left half-finished before his current game he will leave half-finished

That's a sort of creative interpretation of events.

6 years ago

That I give less than no fucks about MP-only games, much less about games like H1Z1, which are just paid beta demos that never actually get finished.

6 years ago

He probably has some grudge against PU.

6 years ago

I have some grudge against all developers that just promise and promise but the game very suspiciously just gets further and further away from an actual release date.

6 years ago

To add the IGN acquisition (that I'm skeptical about), and the fact that now they offer 20$ wallet credit for the yearly sub, when I took them up on the super-special-one-week offer just a month ago for 10$, which makes me rather angry right now as the Monthly is a HUGE chunk out of my gaming budget.

6 years ago

Where is this $20 promotion?

6 years ago

On the monthly bundle page, where you can change your subscription plan. Until November 12th.

https://www.reddit.com/r/GameDealsMeta/comments/7aqep7/humble_monthly_12months_subscription_comes_with/

6 years ago

Here, but there are many terms.

Limited time offer, available for upgrading and new customers for November only. Promotion ends November 12 at 5 p.m. Pacific time. $20 USD wallet credit granted after annual plan purchase. Customers who purchased an annual subscription between October 4 and October 6 are not eligible. Wallet credit only available to customers who purchase an annual subscription between November 3 at 10 a.m. to November 12 at 5 p.m PT. Promo subject to Humble Bundle Terms of Service. Promo is subject to change.

6 years ago

i found a good explanation about names/titles from the begining until now:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198050123056/recommended/295110/

it tell the whole story about the the original game.
To make it quick: H1Z1(20$) > H1Z1: KotK(20$) + H1Z1: JS (20$) > H1Z1 (20$) + Just Survive (20$)
So this H1Z1 is a downgrad version of the original game but with the same title.. a way to attract more people to their dying game destroyed by PUBG!

6 years ago*

7PNNH-LKEAM-3GQIM

6 years ago

Nope, i'm done with Monthly.

6 years ago

I think this will finally be my first skip or even the end of my little gambling adventure with Humble Monthly.
Oh well, more money for Switch games.

6 years ago

more money for Switch games

Why, can you mystery-buy those for $2 a pop?

6 years ago

This is why I only go month-to-month. I only buy when the featured game is something I want. It's not worth $12 to me to gamble on the others.

6 years ago*

same here

6 years ago

Wonder if I can pause 2 months in a row? Pretty on the fence about this one mostly because I already have a lot similar type stuff, and this one seems headed in the wrong direction

6 years ago

I assume it works, as long as you remember to press the Pause button one more time next month.

6 years ago

You can. I skipped last 2 months and this will be probably third in row... hate that year subs I bought some time ago.

6 years ago

Hahahahahahano.

6 years ago

Eh that's a really rough early unlock to be completely honest. It more than likely with turn more people away than attract people to purchase it. I played it for a few hours before they separated it into two games, this and Just Survive, apparently they just gave all the hours to Just Survive even though I played the PVE more. The reviews are really mixed so it seems like a love hate relationship. IGN has a good relationship with Daybreak before they became Daybreak and still do plus they think highly of H1Z1 so this isn't a surprise to be honest. The really shining star in this is the charity, Doctors Without Borders.

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 6 years ago.

6 years ago

That's what I'm wondering too. Hate myself that the 10$ wallet offer from a month ago tempted me off the fence on the wrong side, apparently. This month you even get 20$ for going yearly....

6 years ago

time to cancel.

6 years ago

This is a really bad early unlock... a multiplayer only game that is on its way out?

6 years ago

Well, atleast it's only 1 sucky. I probably get it, if only to get through my yearly sub faster since it seems quality is in a free-fall and pausing more just makes it worse.
After support answers my question on them apparently eating a month of sub that is.

6 years ago

I have a yearly sub, can't I stop this month and resub next month if ever? Anyone have experience with that?

6 years ago

If you go to settings, cancel sub you can "pause" for a month. I did last month.
They kinda screwed up near the end though, but I think it's the first time they did that. Still, something to be worried about :/

6 years ago

Saw this. Thanks!

6 years ago

I'm not entirely sure I understand the question correctly: Has your previous 1 year plan expired last month ?

If you still have a few more months on your existing plan you can pause and won't receive the next month while still staying subscribed and your remaining plan will continue afterwards.

6 years ago*

Still on going. Yeah I just saw the pause a month button too. Thanks!

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

6 years ago

Same. Already traded H1Z1 for Bastion + Unmechanical :D

6 years ago

I dunno how to cancel my yearly plan. Cause Paypal works for me only one way. I can't receive money. So how they would refund me?

And despite some shitty game, financially the deals are good, so why bother cancelling now, it was a gamble from the start.

6 years ago

No refunds. You pay for a whole year in advance, if you cancel, that only means you won't be billed again when the year is up.

6 years ago

Refund? If you cancel your subscription that means that the next billing date won't be charged. You will receive all your bundles until the expiration date...

View attached image.
6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

6 years ago*

+1

6 years ago

Is it Just Survive or King of the Kill though? They should have been more clear stating the actual game.

6 years ago

It's King of the kill

6 years ago

Said so during activation?

6 years ago

Check this out. It should address you concerns ;)

6 years ago

Thank god I didn't get a yearly plan in January. Who in their right mind thought that H1Z1 would be a great early unlock? :D

6 years ago

I hate this new Monthly Bundle with Multiplayer online game, wtf dude, i no have good internet where i lived :c

6 years ago

I just spat my drink after seeing the early unlock, another stopped month here I come.

View attached image.
6 years ago

Nope. Pass.

6 years ago

Where's the "hell no im skipping this month" option?

6 years ago

Account Settings > Cancel My Plan > Pause-a-Month

6 years ago

im talking about the poll though

6 years ago

Ah, OK πŸ˜…
That's the one I would've picked too 😎

6 years ago

Which of "no, expensive", "no, not subscribing", "no, pausing" and "no, cancelling my subscription" do you feel are useful? There's already two 'no' options.

6 years ago

The early unlock is meh, but I've been subbed from the start so why not. I'm actually thinking of getting the yearly sub to get that bonus $20 store credit.

6 years ago

+1. Note I think it will tack on 12 months at the end of your current sub, not, say, replace your current sub (which might have 3 months left) with a 12-month sub.
But if your sub is about to expire, then nevermind.

6 years ago

Bad unlock but games might be good, it is a gamble as always. I still have opinion that every single monthly is worth the price. Just compare it to trash IG gives you for 3-4 dollars. BS (Fanatical) Killer bundles were ok, the rest of them not so much.

6 years ago

Terrible. But my hand won't let me press unsubscribe. So let's see what happens:).

6 years ago

+1

6 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.