BONUS!
A Telltale (as in, redeemable in their webpage and needing an account there) serial key for Puzzle Agent.
This is no TWIN [P]eaks but I can see the confusion, since the SECOND one is a [Z]iggurat.
HBPP-MV4V-JRRW-ISL6

For some reason that I cannot ascertain, I have three spare serial keys for Kiln, the (winner?) prototype that Double Fine ran through their event Amnesia Fortnight 2017. These are Steam-redeemable keys, and there is a bit of information about the game scattered through the Internet. Since Steamgifts wouldn't find the Prototype in their database, I have decided to share them here. Switch the letters as instructed and have fun.

There is no [Z]ombie in this key, switch it for a [Y]eti.
4NLRP-ZQHHP-WEEQH
The SECOND [C]hupacabra is actually [N]essie.
46GCM-6FXW2-HWC5P
There are only two actual [B]igfoots here. The FIRST one is a [R]odent of Unusual Size in disguise. The LAST one is, well, [m]e.
4IL75-7BGWB-XB9GB

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Wow, all snatched up in the time it took me to open steam :/

5 years ago

Well, sorry about that. I hope the quick-snatchers will actually try it but I'm not holding my breath haha.

5 years ago

Protip for next time, use the browser site instead (make sure you stay logged in). Otherwise everyone else will have the edge because opening Steam is much slower.
Of course, it probably won't help much with these pure keydrops anyway since it's almost completely random who gets to see the thread within the first minute (after which everything will be gone anyway).

5 years ago

Wasn't logged into that lol either. Was using my desktop again but I'm normally on my laptop so :/

5 years ago

Took the 2nd Key!
1st ninja'd
Thanks for the Giveaway!
Much Appreciated 😊 👍

5 years ago

All of the key were already acttivated.

5 years ago

Added a little something.

5 years ago

Got invalid code. No idea if it means the code has been used, or I'm doing something wrong.

5 years ago

If you did something in the lines of this: https://bit.ly/2Jh7pGM and it didn't work, I guess it either expired or was snatched. Sorry.

5 years ago

Closed 5 years ago by Vendae.