That's a bit demanding - if anything you should want to know WHY you were put there, maybe you deserve to be there (not saying you do but I noticed I'm on a few black lists and I don't really care, I just wonder to myself what reason it is and think of a few and call it a night). I don't go telling people to take me off cause they can add me for not liking my name and that's their choice.
Comment has been collapsed.
I was put there for getting pissed that I was a level zero and everyone was making level 5+ giveaways. The only way to raise CV level is to do a giveaway, but I did not know how to get keys for a game I bought on Steam. I did not know that you could make a giveaway for a GIFT and not a key, so I got pissed that I couldn't do anything because my mom doesn't trust most websites with her credit card. I would use my own card, but I'm 14, so no card.
Comment has been collapsed.
That is why you should always read the rules when you join a new site. Would have saved yourself a lot of frustration and you'd be able to enter her contest right now. You're young, so take this opportunity to learn from your mistake. It will help you in the long run.
Comment has been collapsed.
Congratulations, you almost made the universe implode with that giveaway though and I had to balance it again.
You better hope the giveaway gods will accept this. D:
Comment has been collapsed.
Comment has been collapsed.
So you only did that Bad rats / Skyrim hybrid to lure us into a false sense of security...
Comment has been collapsed.
Comment has been collapsed.
8 Comments - Last post 24 minutes ago by Mayanaise
18 Comments - Last post 35 minutes ago by MountainWulf
357 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by Reidor
188 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by FeltHat
34 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by fr0zenX
7 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by Warriot
72 Comments - Last post 4 hours ago by Chris76de
33,124 Comments - Last post 58 seconds ago by Gamy7
136 Comments - Last post 24 minutes ago by jesuswarjesus
2 Comments - Last post 52 minutes ago by mindphaser
477 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Adekus
302 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by killy2
12,313 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by MarkusOwnH
136 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by jesuswarjesus
it's only taken three years! ;D
to celebrate, I'm launching my best giveaway yet!
don't miss out!
Comment has been collapsed.