I actually got to $250 CV a week or two ago, but I was busy with exams and the holidays, so I couldn't really do this until now. Anyways, this is a great community, with tons of friendly users that make up the distinct flavour (I'm Canadian, its weird not to have that u in there) of this site. While this site doesn't have the most awesome comments I've seen, (I hope and yet do not hope you know which site I'm referring to) there is always valuable input when help is asked, a fair amount of popcorn moments when people type silly things, and plenty of humour (explained this already) to go around.

This awesome game that everybody should 100% on because it is so awesomely awesome

It took me a while to get this far, as I'm not a super generous person (I spent less than a quarter of my CV on the gifts given away) and I think the value of my games won are worth more, but regardless, I enjoy giving away games, it gives that bubblicious feeling inside that explodes into lots of soft, yummy, warm chunks when you give the game to its rightful owner.

Wait, now that I think about it, if I give away a game to celebrate me giving away games, that will boost my CV to a higher milestone, making me wanting to give more games that will raise my CV even higher and... It's a trap!
whatever, I already knew this site was a trap, who would give away games for free :P

Anyways, thanks a lot for being a great community, it has been fun. I dunno what else to say, so I'll just do this:

ノ┬─┬ノ ︵ ( o°o)

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Congrats! :)

1 decade ago

congrats & thx

1 decade ago

congratz mate, and thank you for the giveaway.

1 decade ago

Congratulations on your milestone :)

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by mkolp0.