Purchase the NOVEMBER 2019 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive CALL OF DUTY®: WWII, CRASH BANDICOOT™ N. SANE TRILOGY, AND SPYRO™ REIGNITED TRILOGY with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

📅 Important dates

• 💳 October 25th, 2019: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 November 1st, 2019: Bundle release date: (first Friday of every month)
  • October 5th, 2019: The October Monthly Bundle cannot be bought any more. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Call of Duty: WWII is region locked.

• German customers will receive the low violence version Call of Duty: WWII (DE)
  • RU/CIS - Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Russian Federation, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan confirmation 1 + confirmation 2
  • Middle East - Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestinian Territory, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Yemen, Egypt
  • Japan
  • Customers from China, Cuba, Libya, North Korea, Syria, Iran, Myanmar (Burma), & Sudan will not receive a key.
  • Everyone else: Store sub - cannot be activated in: Germany, Japan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Russian Federation, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestinian Territory, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Yemen, Egypt, China, Cuba, Islamic Republic of Iran, Libya, Myanmar, Pakistan, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic

Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy

• Customers from Cuba, Libya, North Korea, Syria, Iran, Myanmar (Burma), & Sudan will not receive a key
  • Everyone else: ROW (Store Sub). The countries listed above should be able to activate this key.

Spyro Reignited Trilogy (SteamDB) cannot be activated in Cuba, Islamic Republic of Iran, Libya, Myanmar, Pakistan, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, North Korea.
Humble Bundle lists North Korea too in the list of countries in which the game is not available, yet according to the sub this should be redeemable in North Korea too. (the sub was updated after the bundle released and North Korea was added to the list.

Call of Duty: WWII - Call of Duty Endowment Bravery Pack and Call of Duty: WWII - Call of Duty Endowment Fear Not Pack are according to HB "redeemable ONLY in Great Britain, United Kingdom, United States" and ONLY customers from these countries will receive them in the bundle. These DLCs are just cosmetics, and the proceeds are gifted to a U.S. based charity.
However, they can be redeemed anywhere in EU until Brexit (31 Oct 31 Jan 2020).

Basically, according to HB: Cuba, Libya, North Korea, Syria, Iran, Myanmar (Burma), & Sudan will not receive any of the early reveals. Customers in these regions will receive a $5 Store Coupon as a replacement.
source

11-11 Memories Retold
Customers from Asia region (Bulgaria, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Republic of Korea, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Vietnam, Macau) do not receive a key or any other compensation, even though a region locked sub exists for them.
Japan customers also do not receive a key or any other compensation. (source)
Customers from these restricted countries can activate the ROW key that everyone else gets.

🎮 Games:

Pay early and get: CALL OF DUTY®: WWII, CRASH BANDICOOT™ N. SANE TRILOGY, AND SPYRO™ REIGNITED TRILOGY

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Call of Duty: WWII 55% of 13166 🏆 9.00 CV app/476600 W 0 $59.99
Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy 94% of 3948 🏆 6.00 CV app/731490 W 0 $39.99
Spyro Reignited Trilogy 90% of 1085 🏆 6.00 CV app/996580 W 0 $39.99
Shenmue I & II 89% of 775 🏆 4.50 CV app/758330 W 0 $29.99
SYNTHETIK 93% of 985 - 3.00 CV app/528230 W 0 $19.99
Evergarden 94% of 36 🏆 1.50 CV ⚙️ app/576500 W M L 0 $9.99
11-11 Memories Retold 92% of 156 🏆 4.50 CV app/735580 W 1 $29.99

Retail:

• $229.93

CV:

Customers form Great Britain, United Kingdom, United States also receive:

Call of Duty: WWII - Call of Duty Endowment Bravery Pack (DLC) 96% of 51 - - 0.60 CV app/729160 W 0 $3.99
Call of Duty: WWII - Call of Duty Endowment Fear Not Pack (DLC) 75% of 4 - - 0.75 CV app/848790 W 0 $4.99

Retail:

• $148.95

CV:

Leaks (likely for December Monthly rather than for this month)

SOULCALIBUR VI 80% of 3201 - 🏆 9.00 CV app/544750 W 0 $59.99
Yakuza Kiwami 93% of 1905 🏆 19.99 CV app/834530 W 0 $19.99
My Time At Portia 90% of 11653 🏆 29.99 CV app/666140 W 0 $29.99

source - was removed in the meantime but here is the cached version.
Discussion thread

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

1 Month 3 Months 6 Months 12 Months*
Per month $12 $11.67 $11.17 $11
Total $12 $35 $67 $132

* bonuses are often offered for this type of promotion
In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Subscriber bonuses (for all the above subscription types): 10% discount on the Humble Store, shareable with a friend
Past bonuses for new subscribers: $99 for an annual subscription (expired); Pathfinder: Kingmaker for an annual subscription (expired), Kingdom Come: Deliverance for a 3 months subscription (expired), 12 months for only $99 (expired), buy 12 months and get $40 Humble Store credit (expired)

💡 Humble original: Operator by Green Fly Studios

Operator is a cross-media investigative command-line corporate espionage hacking game. Crack open your notepad, embrace terminal tunnelling and social engineering and follow the clues down a rabbit-hole of conspiracies.

Game trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Up3fZKKeuSU

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Rachel's Q+A
HB's FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 1st NOVEMBER!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Will this reignite your love for Humble Monthlies?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] Damn, those are some explosive early reveals! How could I even say "no" to COD, Crash Bandicoot AND Spyro on top of that?
[New subscription] Keep calm and press ‘Subscribe’!
[Maybe subscribe] So many reveals, the rest is going to be Epic Game Store $1 titles?
[Cancelling / Pausing subscription] I gotta stop buying games I’ll never get to play.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] For me, this is a skip. I’m not into shooters / platformers.

From bad to worse...

4 years ago

How are Crash and Spyro bad? Those games were awesome.

I hadn't bought them yet due to regional pricing but being in this bundle, I'll grab them.

4 years ago

Yeah, even if you're not a fan of the games on offer, it's still a brilliant month.

4 years ago

What :)), This is one of the best bundle YET!

4 years ago

worse? ive never bought a humble monthly cuz they always have sucked. but this ones awesome as heck.and will be my first ever monthly buy.. you must be too young to appreciate crash and spyro lol

4 years ago

41 here and i hate 3d platformers, how can they cost $40??

4 years ago

"how can they cost $40"

Uh, the same reason why any game costs that much or more. Why should it be cheaper just because they are are 3D Platformers?

4 years ago

Then maybe other games should cost more..? hmm

4 years ago

Maybe you should pay more? hmm

4 years ago

for your arse? mmm!

4 years ago

Good point. Well as long as it's not some shallow mobile game or something. As far as that guy goes he was a teenager/young adult during what many regard as a golden age for 3D platformers so I don't understand why he doesn't get it. Seems like heavy personal bias there because he may not like the genre rather than looking at things objectively.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

4 years ago

Yeah, I just cancel my "subscription" every month so that when I buy one, I'll get the extra deal they offer me for threatening to cancel first. I've bought like 2 total. This one I'm buying.

4 years ago

1+, the previous one at least had something from my wishlist.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

4 years ago

ekaros is a troll thats the best month of all time already :D

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

Wut? What are you talking about? It's one of the best HB Monthly ever.

4 years ago

Thats a skip from me dog.

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

This is quite possibly my favourite ever, even before the rest of the games are revealed.

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

+1 agree

4 years ago

Thanks for the tread sensualshakti :)

Look at those early unlocks - Crash and Spyro for 12$ would have been a steal on its own, well done Humble

4 years ago

I instantly subscribed to this one. I don't give a fuck about CoD, but Crash and Spyro have been at the top of my wishlist for a while. I would have bought it if it was just one of the two.

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

I already added it to my account. Whoops.

4 years ago

S'all good, I also just got it myself. :D Have a good one!

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

4 years ago

Awesome Month

4 years ago

As someone that purchased both Crash and Spyro on Playstation at close to full price, thinking they would never come to PC, this one stings a bit. Luckily I have no interest in COD WWII.

4 years ago

It's been stinging the entire year. I buy Subnautica, metro and rancher and Epic gives it for free xD then I sub to monthlies for epic to give those out aswell.

So I very much know how you feel :(

4 years ago

Unlucky mate. Honestly makes me think I should just stop buying games :D

4 years ago

Every single time it happens I do think that, but then another game thats never been bundled is bundled, and I'm afraid it'll be awhile before it is bundled again...or never xD with my backlog it shouldnt be a problem but i have an addiction SEND HALP

4 years ago

Lol, I need HALP as well. Send them my way when they're done with you. I recently saw a guy on Reddit who decided to go a whole year without buying a single new game. I don't think I could ever have that much self control :/

4 years ago

Someday we will make it...someday. I try to look at my backlog every time I consider buying a game, especially if there's already a game similar to it.

It isn't so bad to have spyro or crash in console instead of pc. When I first played them a long loooong while ago it was in the older PS consoles aswell xD it just feels different to have these games in pc at least for me.

4 years ago

Same. And I agree, it does feel right to own them on console. Used to love the originals as a kid. Simpler times :)

4 years ago

I hope you did at least not buy today's Fanatical (single game) "bundle" before the Monthly reveal ;)

4 years ago

this almost feels like a conspiracy.

epic: hey HB, gimme the list of games for your next few HB monthlies cuz we're looking for games to give out for free.

"Luckily" that single game isn't my type...i guess, with my luck they'll get me next time xD

4 years ago

I think there is a logic causality, because once a publisher has made the deal with either of the two (humble or epic), they know their game will be de-facto devalued a bit, so they take the opportunity to make some money with the other of the two before it becomes public (probably with the knowledge of the other shop, but they are ok with it).

4 years ago

Yeah, it makes sense. There are other situations such as when a game is about to launch game nr2 or a dlc, so they bundle up the prequel/base game for some publicity.

Bundles aren't really money makers I would think, like with sales, it should be more about the advertisement or enticement in the lines of "hey, take this almost free base game, while you are at it, why not buy the new dlc?" I would think.

4 years ago

Now this is what i call a monthly!

4 years ago

resellers happy but me? meh, platformers, meh

4 years ago

well damn i was gonna buy spyro at christmas but guess ill get it early

4 years ago

Really surprised they managed to pull this off, this makes up for some less favorable months in my book

4 years ago

Big surprise for me. Definitely buying it.

4 years ago

Very nice trio from Activision, interested in all three. Last Monthly I got was January's, this will change that for sure.

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

This is great

4 years ago

Instabuyed

4 years ago

Wow.. All 3 on my WL.

4 years ago

I paid full price for both Crash and Spyro! Completed the Crash series, but haven't even begun playing Spyro. 😒

4 years ago

Instant buy. Can hardly believe how awesome these early unlocks are. You're essentially getting 7 early unlocks, but they only count as 3. So awesome.

4 years ago

Crash + Spyro, this month is insane!

4 years ago

Activision NOVEMBER Monthly Bundle

4 years ago

I skiped previous 2/3 months but this will be a good month :D

Any region lock or similar?

4 years ago

Those who bought Spyro for full price a month ago are gonna be mad.

4 years ago

oh certainly if I had the money I would've brought it early or even on release. Glad I didn't when I had the chance

4 years ago

I bought it day 1, I'm pretty annoyed by this tbh. Great for others tho.

4 years ago

Damn, pretty fucking great. Spyro has been on PC for a month, how did it end up in a bundle so quickly?? This is honestly very weird, seeing 3 whole games from Activision since every other time they showed up in a bundle it was some bullshit like Blops 3 Starter Pack... Wonder what's going on.

4 years ago

i expect tons of region locks

4 years ago

nope, only for cod

This key is not available in the countries listed below. If the gift recipient is located in one of these countries, they may not be able to redeem the key.

AE
AM
AZ
BH
BY
CN
CU
DE
EG
GE
IL
IQ