You can get new Skullgirls character named Robo-Fortune,tottaly free. Grabs it while offer lasts :) Don't forgets the bumps :)

8 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Does new character lack in plot part

View Results
Yes.
No.
Metal turns me on.
I like tin-can bewbs.
Banana

Well that thread doesn't mention in the title that the character is free. I knew there was going to be a new character but was not aware that it was going to be free so I hadn't bother with that thread.

8 years ago

Yes it does: Robo Fortune, the new character for Skullgirls is out and free to grab for a limited time.

8 years ago

The title is this: Skullgirls: Robo Fortune is out (+giveaway). There's no mention of it being free there. And as I mentioned I didn't visit the thread as I already knew about it, just didn't know it was going to be free.

8 years ago

Every time they release new character,its free for limited time,just so u know for the future ^^

8 years ago

Except we got all 5 of the planned characters now.

8 years ago

Didn't know that :O Tnx for info :)

8 years ago

There is still hope for Goku and Shrek in Smash 4 Skullgirls.

8 years ago

I was looking for threads mentioning it,but honestly didn't notice this one.I would close my thread,but it wont hurt for ppl to see it.

8 years ago

Thanks for reminding me m8

8 years ago

http://store.steampowered.com/app/245177/ beowulf is still free too, i think. It shows "Play Uninitialized" when I open the page, which is a bit strange, but... yeah.

8 years ago

Thanks!

8 years ago

Yes, I wanted Robo-Fortune because she has an Aigis pallette! Thanks for reminding :)

8 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.