This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

1 year ago

thanks for adding that

1 year ago

I finished this game during the free month of ubi+ and it was quite entertaining.
I played on stadia back then, but now I don't see it among available platforms. The game is not (yet) on Steam, either.

1 year ago

Yes, I'm aware ;-)

1 year ago

Ok, sounded like you were surprised to not "see it among available platforms". ^^

1 year ago

Well, stadia is still up until Jan 18th and it's still the best way to play it, I guess they excluded it because it's not possible to purchase via stadia any more, so just to avoid confusion. I think ubi will be among the companies who will utilise stadia tech as white label, it's absolutely a great technology and a great way to play huge and demanding games. They were already using it for the Resident Evil Village demo, but the site seems to be offline now: https://play.cid.capcom.com/

1 year ago

My gf plays a lot on GeForce Now and it works quite well most of the time.

1 year ago

You're right, ubi's games are on GFN, thanks for the reminder!

1 year ago

Thanks

1 year ago

meh. i ll wait for steam release

1 year ago

Already played the whole game for free the last time they had a free Ubi+ month and it was really fun.
I actually may play some more this weekend since there are a lot of side missions and just fun hunts I haven't had time to touch.

Oh and wow they released an "expansion"... with yet another surreal reskin of the game and lots of crystals and alien shit. Hm... nope.

1 year ago*

Yeah, no: "The Far Cry® 6 Free Trial will include the Isla Santuario region and the first seven missions of the game. Youwill be able to play up to the end of the Libertad Rises mission."

1 year ago

Well sucks. Now they have demos instead of free weekends.

1 year ago

The time i download the game, the free trial will be over ...

1 year ago

Closed 1 year ago by Fitz10024.